Teach me to become a sex god. 4 incher here

Teach me to become a sex god. 4 incher here

poor guy

Is it like one guy posting all this faggot stuff? Put your dick away, idiot.

lesbians have 0 inches and manage to get eachother off

Would like to know

tell us if it works fgt

this.
go down and actually pay attention to her responses, don't just lick it like a melting ice cream cone. learn to slow down, women generally take longer to get warmed up enough to orgasm, besides whats the rush? make her pleasure your main goal and trust me it'll make her worship you and youll have the best sex ever.

this is good advice for all guys actually

Damn I guess I shouldn't complain about mine.

lmao what a cuck
I bet you're european and cried over god emperor Trump being elected

Man, you should go to thundersplace.com

Well, once I was dating a girl, that wanted to fuck hard without all the bullshit around. Like all the time.

Holy cucktime.
I've seen some weak virginal shit posted on this board, and then I've seen this.
I'm out.

i use the stretcher and bathmate every day i only got stretch marks now on my dick and discoloration no gains wtf

Holy cucktime.

>Well, once I was dating a girl, that wanted to fuck hard without all the bullshit around. Like all the time.
They all do.

wtf is that on his dick

Found the virgin

You know how to please a woman

Getting a larger dick through stretching is complete bullshit. Yes, it will become longer, but you'll damage it and the increase in length is because of scartissue. I'd rather have a smaller dick than one that's half scartissue.

>Sounds like all women
>Sounds like that gf just didn't play coy.

Circumcisions do the same thing lmao. As a woman I find circumcised dicks gross.

stop mutilating your penis with false hope.

whats your take on circumcised pussies

Holy guacamole! Was he buried alive or something?! Story!

soon to be a non functional 4 incher

Thread derailed. How does this even happen?