ITT: Games you droped because you had no patience to watch the introduction

ITT: Games you droped because you had no patience to watch the introduction.

Best fuckin game

Had to register on JEWA games in order to play.

Didn't have a chance to play because I couldn't jump the introduction.

This game is worth being patient for.

you dirty fucking nigger

Me and my friends went camping in 2015, so we decided to buy a PS4 and the new Need for Speed so we can have some fun at night since there were no internet there and nothing much to do. My friend didn't have a clue this shitstain needed permanente internet connection in order to play. We threw it in the garbage can where it belongs.

Too long.

Fucking intro was bullshit.

I never played this.

It's pretty shocking for a Zelda game to completely pass under my radar. I heard next to nothing about this game apart from the game held your hand too much?

Is it worth checking out?

If you have the patience for one hour over intro, yes.

Honestly, once you get passed the intro, the game isn't that great either.

It's one of those "You had to be there" kind of games. Playing it down feels really meh. I could only do about 3 hours of it before I gave up

It has a little too much of handholding, a disgustingly long intro and Impriosoned but otherwise it's a great game.

really? I still seem to enjoy playing it through every few years. Maybe it's nostalgia goggles.

Are you kidding the level design and presentation of that game are timeless

dropped the biggest gem pf ps2 era

Most Zelda games tend to have somewhat long intros. But I guess Skyward Sword is especially long?

How does the sword gameplay feel? Don't you have to purchase some special thing for numchuk thingy to make it more precise?

I buy a game, I want to play the fucking game, not watch a fucking movie. Metal Gear cutscenes are ok, because they are cool.

Yes, you have to buy the plus wii mote. Can't play the game without it.

I loved Skyward sword. And yes, the introduction is fucking boring. But once you pass it, the game is great. Almost droped it aswell, since my Wii was hacked and I paid nothing for the game.

The motion controls are extremely responsive and I never had a problem with them in Skyward Sword

True. Had no problem with the wii mote plus. Very responsive, big improvement over the regular wii mote. Worth playing it, even today. Also the Mario Galaxy's games. Wii games pretty much sucks, but the nintendo games are worth it.

I was trolling. I think you have some internal problems to solve in life.

But the introduction was dull. A train ride with tons of loadings points and nothing to do.

It was to demonstrate the freedom and cinematic style that wasn't in any other game before.

Like I said, it's one of those "you had to be there" games. I never played it when it first came out. I missed out on it and was only able to play it after the fact so the game didn't have the same impact on me and instead felt outdated and archaic

Your mom had to be there

I played System Shock 1 back in '94, so Half Life felt like a bad attempt to emulate its formula.

My mom died, user.

Did the BURN her? I think it runs in the family.

Metal Gear Solid 5, literally a 1hr long unskippable cutscene.

I cannot replay it since I don't give two shits about Roxas and cannot be bother to slog through the three hours of gameplay it takes to get to the main story.

>Did the BURN her?
I don't understand your meaning

I'm not sure when the actual game started, since it all seemed to be one long boring ass tutorial.

As in I burned you with a diss the same way your mom was cremated...

Its pire cancer compared to other titles. The motion controls and the 2 hour long trek back to the begining of the game ro repair your shield every 20 minutes makes it total trash. Avoid

Oh, okay. I still don't think the phraseology or grammar was correct on "Did the BURN her" though.

I did all the missions on MGS5 except the first one. You can totally get around it.

If i cant skip the intro i dont play it. So... pretty much all of them.

You didn't really miss much
It's a fun game, but it's stupid fun
>Sniping with a pistol