Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

the Jew media are in a feeding frenzy

I cannot

What do you mean?

go back to school

And you Republicucks are going to sit down and take the big ol' black dick in your collective mouths while it probes for evidence Putin's been logjamming your dear leader

This and Trips

you're going to need a larger hook

How are you disputing he dindu nuffin?

I'm not

>$0.10 has been added to your account

>The American Democratic Party thanks you for your service!

he said prove, not post shitty libcuck political cartoons

>makes cute comic
>thissomehowmakesitmorecredible.jpg
tfw

Exactly Putin single handedly forced the US population to vote for someone you don't like/agree, you're more paranoid than the Reganoids, go watch Red Dawn and take a chill pill.

nah we sport consistent stripes nga

same fag baiting hardmode

see

my sides have left the galaxy

this is actually good satire

Fake news

>Putin orders hacking of election
try again retard, proof isn't proof if you need proof for your proof

Oh I didn't say you morons didn't cast legitimate votes for Donald

What I said was the treasonous little shit is bankrolled by Russian interests with the intent that NATO goes up in smoke and we stop trying to protect allies while Pooty takes what he wants and America loses all credibility when it finally comes to light

I'm shocked that they're still playing the Russia card this late in the game. This all wreaks of Benghazi.

Still...

He didn't fucking do anything though.

This is absolutely insane.

What's the blacked out frame?

Now playing everywhere

The world as we know it, has been turned upside down. Disrupt the natural order in every way possible will ensure humanities unraveling.

>implying you could make heads or tails of the evidence
The FBI stated that they have a mountain of evidence that hasn't been released to the public

>Comey sabotages Clinton
gonna have to remove that one too seeing as he was doing his job when he did that
also probably didn't like the idea of Shillary holding his family at gunpoint to make him do all her bidding

This is evils hand at play. All of this is part and parcel to a much larger war, currently underway. Everything is about control, and our insaisissable need to impose our will onto each other.

Kek republicucks always have to bring up the past talking about Hillary. It's 2017 you moron. Wake up and smell the fresh Russia air.

>Shillary holding his family at gunpoint to make him do all her bidding
That is retarded to begin with, because he wouldn't have released that statement. It was clearly a bullshit move by Comey.

>ties
so meeting with a diplomat as is his job counts as "ties"?

if he wouldn't have released it then why did he?

oh right, cause he finally grew a conscience and some balls

Only when he's taking their money in exchange for favors

Try harder cuck, and maybe once you get concrete evidence Trump and Putin are in constant contact, you can put your head in a sheep's cunt and hope that a goat or something will fuck some sense into you.

>doing his job commenting publicly on ongoing investigations
>refuses to comment on Russia because it's an ongoing investigation

Top fucking kek

Of course Comey was/is in the tank for Donald

Fat fuck.

> 8 more years!!! Fuck yeah

Fat fuck won't even make it till his 3 year.

kek, you're retarded if you believe that killary shit.

Obama never did this I'm sure. Suddenly you'd shill out and scream proof. This shit goes both ways.

During election:

>Media: "WHAT ELECTION FRAUD IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN"

After Trump victory:

>Media: ELECTION FRAUD RUSSIANS REEEEEE

gonna need more sources for more retarded claims

The cancer and their shit memes are here

except they were already saying it when she was in the lead faggot

>tfw
>doesnt post face

Unless you need proof for the proof to proof the proof of the proof for the proof to proof without any proof.

And all this time Trumpets were claiming SJWS were easily triggered.

Wew lad.

Fast & Furious

Benghazi

IRS Targeting Scandal

AP/Fox News Tracking

ObamaCare's No-Bid Website

NSA Scandal

Weinergate

Spitzer Prostitution Scandal

Jon Edwards' Infidelity

Chris Dodd - Countrywide Scandal

GSA Scandal

IRS Waste

Solyndra/ Green Energy

Charlie Rangel

Maxine Waters - Banking

past tense dense motha foka

You'll find more evidence in Trump's tax return

When I was five I got chicken pox. My mom took me to the doctor to ask if there was anything she should do about it. Doctor looked at me and said "well he's got a fever and he's fatigued and there are all these blisters and scabs popping up all over his face and arms and you say he was in contact with other kids with confirmed cases of chicken pox, but I really can't be sure what's going on here until we do one more thing"

And so he took out a magic marker and started drawing lines from one blister to the next until they were almost all connected.

"Uh oh," he said suddenly, "I can't quite connect a few of these dots. Ma'am, I know it looks like chickenpox and he's acting like it's chickenpox and he's been around people with chickenpox, but I can't quite get all the dots connected. I'm sorry you wasted your time, but your son is perfectly fine."

Obama was never investigated for foreign ties. Do you have some evidence? Maybe his Kenyan birth certificate?

elections are over in case you missed it

in some ways i would LOVE to believe that he was a frame up job by russian intelligence, but at the same time the amount of involvement as it relates to this past election and how it's been utilized by a specific party leads me to still have questions. furthermore, considering all the bullshit that the last presidency endured and how a specific party would shit on what seems like EVERYTHING to prove a foolish point/s, in some ways this shouldnt come as a shock that this has been taken to the degree it has. it is unfortunate we've turned into a functioning democracy to one that seems to be ruled with childish and often reckless tactics. (also, he's a bit of an asshole...so there's that)

>bullshit claim
>pure speculation backed by bias and bullshit
kek you're never gonna have that "proof"

The whole party has been a mess ever since they took over. They're hiding bills in basements. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Is it really "current year?"

So very insightful.

Let's talk about you selling your soul to a billionaire Nazi, Jew and a bucket of pedophiles.

That is actually 'current year and should satisfy your need for current cuckoldery.

Tony Rezko

Fannie Mae

Jon Corzine - MF Global

Geithner Tax Evasion

Jesse Jackson Jr.

David Wu

David Paterson

Eric Massa

Tom Donilon - National Security Leaks

I won't defend his character, so I can't prove you wrong.
But I will defend his intelligence and his political ability.
For a southern guy, stereotypically uneducated, having those kind of international connections is some expert shit.
I would have never thought you can put Sessions and Putin in the same sentence the same way you can't put Selena Gomez and Bill Gates in the same sentence.
This Sessions guy is pretty tough to be able to be an appealing racist peasant and a privileged elitist at the same time.

The FBI has proof of Russia tampering with the election that hasn't been released to the public. Trump has outright refused to release his tax returns. Once the IRS is done with their customary audit, what do you think will be in their report?

>Obama was never investigated for foreign ties
Trump isn't
>Maybe his Kenyan birth certificate?
Captain Randy. Who the fuck said anything about some birth certificate shit. If you're trying to drive a point home, Just say it. Trying to be a witty cunt, makes you come off like a faggot.

Mutual means to advance your cause

What world do you live in?

it's funny how you only can point your finger at others to defend jess sessions. it does not invalidate that he lied under oath.

"We have evidence but you aren't allowed to see it. Trust us. "

Because the FBI and CIA have proven themselves to be sooo trustworthy.

Now your on one about his tax returns. Salivating at the notion that there "is" going to be some tie to Putin. Top fuckin kek m8

>FBI has proof
well how could you definitively know that when, as you just said, they haven't released it yet

T O P K E K

Look at all the butt hurt Russians in this thread!!!!!!!

The FBI isn't even letting congress see what they have

I'm sure there's a line item for bribes.

I don't think Sessions is a Russian puppet or anything like that, but if Bill Clinton can get impeached for lying under oath, at the very least he should resign.

God damn you nigger.

Just because the media says so, doesn't make it so. The hubris we possess it disgusting.

Do you have a computer science degree? That's why the FBI feels no need to release their raw evidence

The same way Clinton resigned?

Congrats libs. You have become the new birthers.

right

Yes, as a matter of fact. I work in IT security in the private sector.

I forgot to pot a pic so people would read my comment.