How do you even cope being a Muslim?

How do you even cope being a Muslim?
>pray 5 times daily
>forced to believe in a imaginary God(this is hard if you don't actually believe in one)
>fast during Ramadan
>can't drink alcohol
>can't eat pork
>attend Mosque regularly
>have to make pilgrimage to Mecca at least once
>can't have relationships outside of marriage

It's literally torture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfMcuRc8Pdc
youtu.be/n1GEOCWf8ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoy doing all of those things though

>can't drink alcohol
is this true?
In my region most muslims drink (except old chechns, the youg ones that live outside of their region already drinking a bit and doing blow)
even the imigrants from mid asia become alcoholics sometimes

bismillah it is possible alhamdulillah unless you're a kafir

They quite literally blow themselves up just to escape their life.

A lot of "muslims" in the west drink too.
Hint: they're apostates

They're obviously not practicing their faith

>fast during Ramadan
They intermediate fast during the day then proceed to stuff themselves with sweets afterwards. That's not really what you'd call a "fast". More like a binge followed by periods of digestion before binging again.

>can't have relationships outside of marriage
That's not exactly exclusive to snackbarism, user.

most of that doesn't exactly seem torturous, just kind of boring

A lot of Muslims here drink too.
Hint: it's normal

Fasting is a willing abstinence or reduction from some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time. An absolute fast (dry fasting) is normally defined as abstinence from all food and liquid for a defined period, usually a period of 24 hours, or a number of days.

but if you'll ask them they will say that they are muslims
the same thing with christcucks here

You autismal fuck.

t. apostate

t. Diaspora fag who never lived in a Muslim country

Christians arent supposed to drink either.

But the unapologetically islamic gulf states just prove to the world that regardless of financial opportunity there are certain groups of """"""people"""""" in this world who can't drag themselves out of the middle ages.

>frenchcuck

Is it at home or in public?

the bydloism is too strong
bit heretical coming from #1 terrorist country

Both. Drinking on the street is forbidden but not drinking in clubs, bars or restaurants.

Here almost all Muslims do everything that Allah forbids. Most here would go straight to hell lol.

But the Quran forbids alcohol. Do they dance too? Only constant in Islam I have seen around the world is that they don't eat pork and they get mad when you challenge their views.

the things that bother me more arent on that list

-dont draw humans, animals etc only those tiled geometric things are good

-music is bad

-dogs are unclean

Add no alcohol and I cant believe the success of that religion.

My dad works with Russian Muslims and they drink as much as the Polish Catholic guys.

Secular muslims are pretty much the same as an ordinary ocidental. My barberman is muslim and he is quite cool. I've nothing to complain about the dude.

Jesus turned water into wine because they had run out of wine in a wedding. the bad thing is being an alcoholic.

>music is bad
They have a point. Have you never been to a venue where they play music?
>dogs are unclean
Its true those rats are unironically rats

>music is bad
found this

youtube.com/watch?v=bfMcuRc8Pdc

The reason why Islam is successful is because it has been forced upon people by blade for hundreds of years. Who the fuck actually wants to practise it? No one. But almost no one is brave enough to leave it.

Most muslims don't even do any of that, only the super religious ones.

I have an awkwardly Christian colleague who doesn't drink and never fails to drop into a discussion how abortions and even adultery should be illegal. She also campaigned for brexit so she isn't mentally stable t b f

>Do they dance too
Kek'd

You're right though.

Wanna know what we think here? God is merciful, even if we sin, as long as we live a good life and don't harm others he'll forbid us.

>and don't harm others
Does that extend to shooting kuffar on the beach ?

there are some protestants who replace the wine for communion with grape juice, I dont know their reasoning.
Christianity requires wine to commemorate Jesus in communion, and the spead of christianity spread wine production. You cant have mass without wine.

#NotAllMuslims

Sounds like wife material.

I'd rather marry a walrus m8

Marry me?

>-music is bad
>-dogs are unclean

Thats wahhabism. Not islam.

>canadian

Except we werent forced to convert. It was the Persian scholars who mass converted Turkic hordes. Also south east asian countries met islam with the Arabic merchants.

No that's sunnah or do you call everything that you don't know salafism?

you know it's forbidden to force someone to convert to Islam? Why do you think there are still christians in the middle east?

Ah yes, please explain to me wise religious scholar how Arabs forced millions of black people and millions of Indonesians to convert to Islam

None of the muslims I know do that.

bible forbids shellfish, that's why no christians eat lobster

You'd rather a woman that supports getting drunk, killing her babies and having sex outside of a relationship and is a globalist?

Don't you wish you're girlfiend was just like me?

>I blindly follow hadiths without actualy reasearching their context.

kys gulf fag.

Most of Anatolia was converted by force or those who didn't were forced to flee.

>#notall

t. sarif abdullahi

GARUGAMESH

TL;DR

" ze I do nooooot laik twerking, ma shalllAHHHHHSDuioghlsgodnfjksh WALLAHBIAI ALLAH"

I'm not defending them, just saying.

>someone makes a iSlam thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums
>Bunch of mudslime diaspora Anglo and Euro flags act like they are ISIS tier muslims
>Actually muslim cunt flags tell them to fuck off they don't know what they are talking about

Every time

Yeah, convincing a bunch of nomadic horsemen to add one more god into their beliefs is not the same
as killing millions of jews and christians and putting heavy taxes on the ones alive while creating a huge empire based on a cult.

so uh, i guess you're not gonna explain? i thought you guys were islam experts

>Most of Anatolia was converted by force

Explain why did we have millions of Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia for centuries prior to WW1?.

Who said it was? Mohammed didn't think so, he forced people to convert many times with a plain life threat and heavy taxes and an unbearable life for the ones they wouldn't or couldn't kill

Nothing worse than a religious zealot. You'd understand if you lived in the civilised world too.

yea and where are they and the assyrians now

Well you need to get your forced convert Janissary troops from somewhere Mr. Roach :^)

What's that british music called? it goes something along the lines of this:
>He hehehe hehe hehehehehe

>music is bad
Everytime youtu.be/n1GEOCWf8ws

>millions of Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia for centuries prior to WW1

You Muslim dogs will pay for that when Russia destroys your country.

So you agree that mudslimes do shit they're forbidden to do? Whats the point of the religion if no one actually follows it unless its convenien? Why aren't they all just atheists? Black people have low IQ so they need a master (god) to guide them and hold their hand through life. In Indonesia they are not full blown muslims and they only wear their weird ass clothes.

>Whats the point of the religion if no one actually follows it unless its convenient
that's all religions

That's my point.

I don't know I'm not religious
But I guess people in those countries associate atheism with decadence, satanism and nihilism

They see open societies and are disgusted

And you may be asking why they want to move there

Simply because they want a higher quality of life

Just look at this website, most people on here seem bitter and unhappy and most of them are fedora tippers
Also poor people are more religious on average

So they grasp onto religion in order to hide from all their own insecurities

>projecting this hard

Are you retarded m8?
The whole gimmick of Jesus was to get niggas drunk on wine

Post more my oily friend

All of these apply only if you are a sunni that blindly follows hadiths,none of these are in the quran.

It's not that difficult to do those. I feel more disciplined and calm than when I was a lost person.

Meaby because your society is built around religion. Come to Europe where you don't have to worry about it.

This.

Islam is the anti-fun religion only comparable to the more fucktard branches of American protestantism.

Meanwhile this is our catholic priest (the guy in the middle dressed as Hugh Hefner). Even the most staunchly catholic grannies in his church excused him as "he was just having fun during carnival".

Repress it, or if you are a rich Saudi prince, hold extravagant parties where you can indulge in your pent up sexual desires. If you're the violent type, terrorism is always there.

This. Based Indonesiabro

Not really. I was raised far away from any religious center. I'm a party goer, do everything haram and quite materialistic before I reverted. One day, I feel so tired, empty and doesn't have any objective back then.

>Indonesiabro

Oops meant Malaysiabro. I'm on mobile and can't check the name of the flag give me a break ;_;

shoo shoo takfiri this is a thread for adults

Perhaps LSD is the way to go...

You can do those things and still be considered a Muslim if you feel guilt and know what you are doing is wrong, you will just be a really shitty Muslim.
But if you do those things and believe that what you are doing is not wrong, and feel no guilt or shame in it, then you are not a Muslim as you do not believe in the teachings of Islam.

i see apostates are more vile compared to people who convert to islam

Muslims who are only Muslim by name exist just like Christians in the West who are only Christian by name.

Obviously this is less of the case in Muslims but they exist.

They can't convinced me the assurance of their faith because from my pov, there's some sort of compromise and lax on the rules. I seek other religious faith before finally settled with Islam. Took me years to do so.

whether someone is Muslim or not is not for us to decide

>my god will forgive me for continuously and consciously doing things he fucking said not to
Why is your shitty god such a pushover? You worship a pussy beta god?

That's Christianity m8.
In Islam we will all be judged for our sins on the day of judgement, Muslim or not

fuck off and die you wannabe revolutionary guard
>yu ar bad mooslim
>no yu can't drink yu ar apostate
>i wuld behead u for allah if i wasn't behind keyboard

Dont bother he is a retarded khomeinist who doesnt give a shit about facts or logic.

Why the butthurt?
I am just stating facts

You're another Khawarij too.