Ask someone who escaped the friend zone after 3+ years anything

Ask someone who escaped the friend zone after 3+ years anything

what is your favorite food?

How big is his dick?

Probably gotta say grilled cheese sandwiches

Despite how much we joke about it, from what I've felt she definitly has a vagina

How'd you do it?

I just stayed her friend. Became her best friend. Literally just persisted, made it clear that my feelings never went away but also that I'd still be her friend no matter what, and then... here we are

Once you tell a girl how you feel, you are no longer in the friendzone anyway. You are some place different, because she can no longer treat you like a girlfriend (as in hanging out with you alone and so on).

But still nice going user

Thanks user. In a bit of a shit place right now and this might help.

Haha that's actually not true! Not in my experience anyway. We were still exactly the same, she still treated me like a girl friend, up until very recently

there has to be something else. I know a guy who is friendzoned so hard he's paying her rent. they live together. she fucks other people in the house he is paying for. he unloads his feelings here and there and occasionally has a big ole emotional deflation where he declares his love. they've been doing this for 4 years now.

That's kinda sad.

Of course user. Just keep soldiering on, and things should work out for the better

It's all I did. Made myself available, stuck with her, and helped her.

Eh well she's also my best friend, and I enjoy spending time with her more than with anyone else. So what was I losing? Nothing. I had a best friend, who I got to spend a lot of time with, and now we're dating

Do you truly believe it will be worth it in the end? Or what exactly is the end goal here?
I mean after three years of being friend zoned then entering an actual relationship (assuming that is actually how she feels about it and it isn't a 'settling') I'd damn well be ready to marry the woman.

the girl i love is bi and in love with a girl right now
she loves me but its platonic so im pretty much friendzoned right off the bat
think i can get out?

Do not be with a woman who claims she is "bi"

In situations like that I'd stay friends sure but also pursue other relationships yourself while being her friend.
I can't say I have experience in a situation like
being attracted to a 'bi' person, you never know
how that pendulum is going to swing.
If someone tells me their bi to the point they'd
enter a relationship with the same sex I'd chalk
em' up as a 'fuck only'.

that guy just sounds like a dumbass. like when doing a drug deal, you dont show any money until you at least see the goods.

the girl you love is mentally handicapped my man

shes literally like a girl out of my fucking dreams
i dont even think i have a chance if she was straight considering most women are pretty shallow.

sad part? i know. but shes also a fucking genius
it actually sometimes pisses me off how smart she is.

what are your suporpowers?, you are awesome, or you are simply trolling us... that is impossible, no man ever known escaped the friendzone buddy, that is an urban leyend

ok, confirmed people, this guy is lying

This is how you escape the friendzone

send her a dickpick, either she'll like it or think you're disgusting. win win

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Maybe not super relative but, I was friend zoned with the girl of my dreams (very clever, artistic, now does fashion print modeling in Califronia) for a little over two years and there were brief periods were we did date (month tops) and we had casual sex pretty frequently. But honestly breaking the emotional bond and no longer beating myself up over why I can't get this woman (in your case more obvious reasons) was a feeling of liberation to the point I wished I had never even slept with her. Life already has enough suffering and to waste more of it doubling up on the suffering of love is pointless.

A female as a friend? You must of been desperate. Most females are terrible friends unless you're gay and like drama

ITT: people who have one-itis and put pussy on a pedestal

I am ready to live with this woman until we die together. She feels the same

>be in class
>25 females
>10 males
>fuck
tbh it isnt bad theyre nicer than guys most of the time and im not much of a talker so letting them babble is pretty ez

Haha idk, I don't think I have super powers, but I'm definitly not lying

Think what you will

Didn't do that, but still escaped it

Good luck. Just know when the shit fits the fan there's always true love on the other side.

Glad I could amuse you

I think that's what I've found user. I'm literally living the dream

How much moping and guilt tripping did it take for your friend to finally pity date you?

I know very well that will never work, it just dont work that way

I mean, once a friend, always a friend, there is no escape, I learnt it the hard way

None. She's doing it out of mutual feelings. You can tell. If it was out of pity, or a feeling of owing me, she wouldn't be this genuinely happy

Well like I said, think what you will. Not everyone's situation is the same user