I'm paying 150 to fuck this whore (200 with anal)

I'm paying 150 to fuck this whore (200 with anal)

How much should I offer to throatfuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

gpgbh.com.br/img/acompanhantes/2239/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the "another $50 for anal" detail... that's really sleazy...

well... fucking whores is sleazy enough

Where do you people find whores? Disgusting.

how about you save that money and spend it on a date with a real girl. one who will let you fuck her for free

Bump

i bet you don't even see the contradiction

If the date isn't free, then neither is the fuck.

>"spend it on a date with a real girl. one who will let you fuck her for free"

yeah you are so free with a "real girl" haha

i do retard, but you will be able to have sex with her more than once for 200 dollars

Because I want to throatfuck someone. Just that, no bullshit

If you had a girlfriend they would let you throat fuck them anytime. but you will only ever pay for dumb cunts

> paying for sex
> ever

man i got rid of my girlfriend 3 months ago, i saw this redhead and I want to facefuck her. It's just that.

But you are a fucking virgin gay friendzoned white knight that knows shit, so shut up

I have a fiancee, and we fuck whenever I want to. Still fuck whores a couple times a year tho. I like having sex with different kinds of women, and prostitutes are no muss, no fuss. I vet them on sex services review sites to make sure they're safe, always wear a condom, and never give them my personal contact info.

Fun and easy, and the money is nothing to me.

pussy open, with boobs?

>Sex! $150
>Sex, with poop! Only $50 extra!

looks like you know your shit, so how much you think I should offer?

She said she can deepthroat, and I want to offer an extra on-the-fly to make some makeup art in her face

>How much should I offer to throatfuck her?
Nothing faggot, it should be included in the price. 150 for a bit of pussy, ffs.

all her pics
gpgbh.com.br/img/acompanhantes/2239/

It should all be included.

Im in Brazil, thats not a big amount, a little less than $50.

But in general terms, if anal is 50, throat is...

All women are prostitutes because either way, it takes money to get into their pants.

Dude look at her looks like nerd girl leaked pictures probably lame at sex... Go for one that dress like a whore in her pics more chance of an actual whore at sex nasty hot

included lol

You pay for full service, you get full service. That includes a blowjob if you want. Anal is extra because it's some specialty shit, but blowjobs are fucking bog standard. Honestly, if all you wanted is a blowjob, you're already way overpaying.

10/10 would pay those extra $50

Fools and their money.

don't want a blowjob, want pic related