Democrats running anti white campaigns

>Democrats running anti white campaigns

>Brianu wuuu(godno) running for a democratic seat

>Democrats sit when Trump says actually good things for Americans

>Insult widow of Navy Seal and delete Twitter or hide

>Been calling middle class Americans evil racists sexist idiots

>People who want good borders are racist

>People who don't want to take care of refugees are "islamophobiic"

>Anyone who isn't sucking Islam dick or strict leftist idealogy is "evil".

>Millionare Hollywood people telling "you" to stop being racist and how Hollywood is a poor poor unprivileged class of America

>Same Hollywood idiots want open borders and tons of refugees. But never anywhere near thier houses and gated towns

>News papers and such calling YouTubers Nazis. OR bigots

>Women's matches started by legit Sharia Law defending cunt

>Antifa ... Enough said

>Women's March legit had women wearing Hijabs like it's somehow powerful. Most women just dressing up like pussys as if it's powerful.

So. How long until Democrats/hard leftists/etc. Die? Like can being so rude. Disconnected from reality and smug really do them any good. They lost nearly all power in the U.S because of thier blantant cuck Marxist idealogy

So. Who takes the Democrats place. Another party. A new less shitty Democratic party. What happens. Because it seems more and more people will dislike them

Dumbass leftists are left in the dark wondering why they lost and will lose in future elections. Every point you made is why they lost. They are Anti-American pieces of shit. Hopefully Cali does secede so all the Liberal Looneytoons will move out of the rest of the US

I hope we do secede. We are better than the rest of the country in every regard. I dont want to share our greatness with fuckin hillbillies.

Obviously after the demise of the Democrats the Republicans will take over most of the power. There will be no other democratic party as people will finally realize their ways are wrong and lead only to destruction.
The best thing to happen would be a Trump dynasty.

>>Women's March legit had women wearing Hijabs

Oh no! This is a threat to me because....?

Loony evil leftists. Have women in Hijabs and topless chicks in the same march. Its almost as if they were right about how different people can get along

You horrible fucks will never have as much influence as us moderates.
>Learn from our fuck ups
>Always watching, always judging and adapting
>Probably way more of us than libs or reps combined
>Won't beat you with a shoe over your beliefs

BOW TO THE SUPERIOR GODCOCKED MASTER RACE THAT IS THE POLITICAL MODERATE, FOR WE ARE YOUR MASTERS

Isn't a lot of Cali actually red but only Democratic Because of some populated areas

In in NY. Almost all of upstate and half of Long Island is blue. Again only a blue state because the city.

But yes. I hear same thing is going on in Europe. That one party is blatantly anti European/western and is losing a lot of getting less popular

It's almost like insulting your people and calling people bad isms is not good...

>donald trump insults POW

bet you were silent there

>Trump says actually good things for Americans

Like going back on his option of letting states choose whether they want medical weed

>So. How long until Democrats/hard leftists/etc. Die?

You dont get it, do you. In 8 years your stupid ass will consider yourself a leftist, because 8 years is apparently however long it takes for people to forget the last president cycle

Its the snake eating its own tale. As long as you ascribe everything evil to "the other side", you turn a blind eye to your own stupid shit

Leftists arent the problem. Stupid people are. And there are enough stupid ass mother fuckers in the bible belt (all red states). Tell me, when has the bible belt ever been on the side of science?

You mean never

Also, you have no idea what Sharia Law is, stop pretending you do.

Get along with others. You mean like them using violence against Trump supporters with whom they disagree as well as destroying private property.

Hmm last time I checked all that shit has happened many times across various cities in the US, and still continues to happen.

>It's almost like insulting your people and calling people bad isms is not good...

Trump insults his own people more than enough.

Its not a matter of not insultng them, its a matter who can scare their fanbase more easily. Trump was a god at that. He can pit any two groups against each other with the snap of a finger

Master at divide and conquer

>oh no, wont someone think of all the trash cans being burnt!

Still started by a women who was a Sharia defending cunt

And most of those women are all for pro slutty women and the destruction of the family system

Probably because these people legit want more and more goverment power. A family will be more likely to have less dependent kids and parents. Meaning no or little goverment requirement ..

Funny how feminists want more divorses and single mothers who will need tons of government hand outs. It's almost like they want something more than just women's rights ...

P.S. it's proven again and again most kids from single parent households become fucked up. Either mildly or extremely.

>Women still believe the wage gap.....

>Leftist legit likes Islamic values over western values.

You are right, not only for Cali, but for the rest of the country. If you look at the electoral map (by county) the only areas that went blue, like you said, are the big cities that carry the vote. They are typically Democrat ran, high crime, high taxed areas. Obviously full of libtards

Its the leftists that are violent, thats why Trump has the support of every racist/nazi group across the board

No i am not saying all Trump supporters are nazi's, but all nazi's are deff Trump supporters

>Leftist legit likes Islamic values over western values.

They like having the option to choose. They support something called "freedom of religion", one of the major tenants of this country.

You arent under threat by Islam. I cant believe people worry about this. Live your life dude, there will never be enough muslims in this country to have an affect on your life

Even if we got all the refugee's, that would be what .01 % of the country?

Stop stressing homey. Life is good. Islam isnt coming to rape your kids and steal your women, and if they did manage to steal your woman, it sbecause you are somehow a more shitty guy than a muslim man

and much more fun places to live

And windows smashed. Cars burned down. People chased away and hit.

Yes faggot. Act like you don't know the people who got physically attacked.... the trash can was just a point of how crazy these people are. A damn trash can must be Hitler or something. Maybe it was too white .

Look. Anyone with internet and not an idiot knows you cucks attack people who aren't totally Marxist.

But come on. Lie to me more

I'm a male feminist. I want to empower women through teaching them self defense and how to shoot, allow them to achieve whatever career they want, expand knowledge through education, be strong by being a good mother/wife/role model for their kids.

The so called "feminists" think that to empower women they should be fat, ugly, hairy armpits and legs, and man haters, topless marches, etc. Completely inverted of what a woman should be.

And La Raza, Mexican Clan with a tan, La Raza literally means "The Race" is backing the left agenda and was backing Hillary. Black Panthers and BLM are also backing the leftist shit. So not every racist group supports Trump you fucktard.

You kidding. The city is kinda shitty minus some little things. But the suburbs and rural areas are way fucking better .

Legit miles of free land to drive quads. Cars. Bikes. Shoot. Fish. Hike. Hunt. Still plenty to have a drink

I'm from Long Island. Most people are into more rural outdoor things.

Going to the city is like "hey this is nice" but becomes annoying after a few hours

Nazis dont do shit nigger

BLM has done more damage to blacks than the KKK has in the last decade

And Anifa is a cleay Marxist commie group.

>Kids actually think commies are any better than Nazis

>Kids actually don't know Communism and Stalin killed more people than the Nazis

>Kids still think Hitler is the most evil person. And not just one of many evil people

Funny how that works. Nazis are pure evil. But commie fucks are totally OK and cool. Despite causing millions of deaths.

Only thing cities are good for are concerts, museum, places to eat, other entertainment.

Way more shit to do in the country

Itll be fuckin great when you dont get government bailouts anymore since youd rather burn money on the lazy and illegals as opposed to infrastructure xD

underground/warehouse parties

world class music on the regular

high quality drugs

Higher quality food

Shits way more fun in the big city

>Nazis dont do shit nigger

Because THE GREATEST generation of Americans did their share to kick all their asses and chase em into the sewers

Now trustfund frat kids forgetting what American hero's did for them are cumming their pants at the idea of being nazi's again because its cool and edgy

Ya, because Trumps cabinet totally isnt in bed with the Russians.... the leffft are the communists!

Having to watch your back
Getting mugged
Getting your house broke into
Getting assaulted
Dealing with niggers on a daily basis.

No thank you.

All sound like shit.

>Needing fucking drugs to have fun .

Nigga even in the county people only drink enough to have fun

If you need to take mad drugs to have fun. OR drink like a faggot. Then you aren't having fun.

>Act like you don't know the people who got physically attacked

I FUCKING DONT

I have seen news networks trying to show me that though

>Maybe it was too white .

If teh white race is ever under threat, its not from minorities. Its from weak ass white mother fuckers that want to pretend we are victims to a system we created.

>higher quality food
>sounds like shit

Alright country bumpkin.

The greatest generation would have smacked your commie loving ass and schooled you

Stop using actually brave men as your side. When you want faggot commie Marxism in America.

>TFW LEFTISM will legit use soldiers and pro American blurbs while also insulting the military and America

It's almost like you faggot's are little bitches who only use things you can use to look cool.

>being this scared of the world

Guessing you voted for Trump

good. I am glad leftists are comfortable insulting the military

You should be able to insult anyone, being in the military doesnt automatically make you a good person you cucked fuck

There are plenty of assholes and good people in the military

Blind servitude is the least patriotic shit you can do, you faggot

> The greatest generation would have smacked your commie loving ass

they werent worried about commies, they were fighting nazi's... you nazi dick sucker

Aren't you faggot's the one who call anyone anti regugee or Muslim "islamophobia".

Aren't you faggot's the ones who said when Muslims kill artists it's OK Because it hurt thier Muslim feels

Don't you call everyone racist/sexist

And I think you mistake "Nazis" with people who want good borders. And not having to pay taxes to support refugee scum who never work. OR people who value western culture and thier European culture

But to you cucks culture only exists if it's brown. :).

Go suck Muhammad dick you faggot

No shit.

Faggots think you get a Hero Badge just because you enlist when half your squad is just smuggling heroine

Commies and Nazis aren't much different. Both pro big government and pro genocide. Just FYI Stalin killed more people in genocide than Hitler.

You must not know history. After the Nazis were defeated we went after Commies, Cold War. Also during WWII when all the armies were in Berlin Gen. Patton wanted to keep pushing East into Russia and take them out before they became a threat. But the higher ups didn't want to.

I hope not. Then all the libtards around here will think they've won and won't have to face the consequences of their stupidity for a while longer. Plus I'd rather not see my state turn into a refugee and illegal shithole.

I love living in Cali but fuck all the libfags who shit up the place. Most of us are decent people with moderate views but our local government thinks they need to pander to the libcucks to get elected.

Feel sorry for you Sup Forumsro. I used to live in Maryland, moved to PA like 5 years ago. You couldn't pay me to move back. Plus I have CCW in PA, literally half my guns are illegal in MD now.

>Black Panthers and BLM
lol they wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for you people, retard

Racist groups will always exist because some people buy into tribalism.

If it wasn't for "my people". I don't have "people" I'm an individual responsible for my own actions.

So you're actually the racist by blaming KKK shit on me because I'm white and have no ties to any of that racist groups. Good job jackass.

nazis and white supremacist want racial cleansing that's why they are the worst, communism is better than that lol. we can have some communism, it doesn't have to be all or nothing

this. Much this

>Condemn using drugs for fun
>we only drink for fun
Trumptard spotted

>Aren't you faggot's the ones who said when Muslims kill artists it's OK Because it hurt thier Muslim feels
No, Nobody ever said that.

while I agree with what you are saying, there is not a moderate party to support so yeah...its either white men are evil or you don't get to control your body. I don't really care for either.

You people not your people get some comprehension. Lol it isnt tribalism, stop using words you don't know, those groups are the result of systemic racism, while KK is the result of angry dudes who have to pick their own cotton now, jeez are you even trying?

Why do we even argue about this? Anybody can run for president, you just need to be 35 and a citizen, we need to have a lot more candidates running from a wide variety of parties, and destroy republican vs democrat. we've also been shown that you don't need any prior political experience to run haha.

Pow lmao, you mean McCain? Fuck that guy