Why is this allowed but not showing cannibals going all out?

Why is this allowed but not showing cannibals going all out?

Q: What do you call a woman with no arms and legs?

A: Anything you want.

Is that what periods are?

Whoa, the show is so edgy

Q: What do you call a dog with no legs?

A: Doesn't matter what you call him, he aint comin.

She looks like she could use a hand

Is this show good?

context on this?
I saw just the first 5 episodes but dropped it because nothing happened.

Another angel came down to fight them all and every time they killed her she would come back
this is how they stopped her

Maybe I'm just getting mega-jaded but gore content like this is seems so forced and edgy. People's obsessive attraction to extreme violence in media is getting really irritating. You almost can't have a competent show without some obligatory terrifying body horror aspect to show how serious and mature you are.

Anything I can conjure in my mind will be scarier than the visual image chosen by the directors. It's why Twin Peaks was so scary (and why the Twin Peaks movie is fucking awful)

The fact that gore has been getting more and more extreme but its still taboo to show a nipple is honestly sickening.
Humans are a fucking joke

yes
very much so

you can cut all the limbs of a human but you cant show a nipple

AMC sure does love using this location

>preacher thread
>another dumb supernatural tier christian mythology shit
LITERALLY
KILL
YOUR
SELF

don't forget saying fuck

Suicide is a sin

looks good to me OP

>Q: What do you call a woman with no arms and legs?
Fleshlight

Think of the children you disgusting immoral perverts

It´s a reference/tribute to breaking bad.

people today have very little exposure to violence irl, so they develop a weird voyeuristic fixation on it. some men even seem to develop a weird insecurity about never having seen gore irl and deliberately seek out images of it online or on tv so they can say they've seen some shit

the disparity between censorship rules on gore versus nudity stems from two things. 1)when the laws were made, nobody particularly wanted to see gore so the rules regulating it were less extensive. and 2) american culture evolved in an environment where violence was easy to control or at least channel towards safe or productive outlets, but sex was seen as dangerous and disruptive because it was the most common way that serious social friction and disharmony came about in small towns and rural communities

Believe it or not, the scene is played for dark comedy because the character is an angel who instantly respawns in a new identical body within a radius of a few meters if she is killed.

There was a massive fight with her that resulted in a hotel being littered with dozens of copies of her mangled corpse before they finally came up with that method to subdue her.