You are probably going to be a very successful computer person...

>You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole.
Was she right?

Why is she wearing a hat indoors?

I don't remember thinking that he was being an asshole

She's an asshole

why is she so different?

I knew this autistic kid growing up who would go INSANE if you took his hat. He was the only kid in school who was allowed to wear his hat indoors. Maybe it's something like that

Yes

Oh, no, her response was completely justified.

I mean, movie!Zuckerberg openly assumes everyone is dumber than he is. He's not exact

>tfw no lego

Right, I forgot about that. It's been a while since I saw the film

Yes

Where is this from?

exactly nice* is what I meant.
Watch it again. It's a mastuhpeece.

The Social Network

Was he going bald?

Are people suppose to be totally ok with others taking their stuff without asking?

reminder that everything eisenberg said is what zuckerberg wished he had said and everything the girl said to eisenberg was zuckerberg's rationalizations to himself.

the movie is literally a vanity piece

Because if there's anything girls hate, it's assholes

her hipster black nu male friends thought it looked cool

>Was she right?
Absolutely.

The movie is just Sorkin projecting. Zuckerberg isn't actually austistic.

>He was the only kid in school who was allowed to wear his hat indoors

>it's unattractive assholes
Fixed that for you. It's girl kryptonite.

>Zuckerberg isn't actually austistic.

“I had a meeting once with Zuckerberg, and every joke I said landed like a dead fish on the ground….[Twitter co-founder] Evan and I walked into the room. [Zuckerberg] walked in first, sat in a chair….I walked in next, sat on one side of the loveseat. Ev walked in third and Ev said, ‘Oh, do you want me to close the door or leave it open?’ And Zuckerberg said, ‘Yes.’ So Ev said, ‘Oh, well I guess I’ll just close it this much.'”

>And Zuckerberg said, ‘Yes.’

kek

Maybe within the context of the movie she was right.

In real life it's more like

>it'll be because you're a low status unattractive asshole

Girls look at your circumstances, then use that to determine what kind of person you are.

Not all, but more than enough for me to justifiably generalize it.