Explain this nigger

Explain this nigger

He got a heart transplant and then committed armed robbery. Hilarity ensued!

Nigs gonna nog

That is hilarious

lost

Dindu Nuffin

He was a good boy!

Pillar of the community clearly

Bitch didn't have anything after that shit. BURNED! also my sides

wasn't originally gonna get a heart because the doctors thought it would have been a waste because he showed no interest in keeping up with his meds

the black community guilt them into giving him one because not doing so would be racist

doctors were proved right and most likely somebody who was moar deserving lost out on a life because of this nig

Wasn't there a picture of him playing chess and shit? Trying to make him less of a nigger to pull at their heartstrings or something?

why would you ever endeavor to save a nigger?

Because niggers are more racist than you could ever imagine

yeah, it was a picture of him playing chess on his own

Agreed

I imagine it looked like a proper for a movie. It was paid for by SNF. The save a nigger foundation.

I hope it wasn't a white heart.

*prop*

Probably was. Niggers ain't giving anything away, even if the are dead.

Why would this idiot post it on Facebook, also, why is this stupid bitch defending him?

They are pretty generous with bullets though.

And STD's

Why do most Nigs nog? Question of the century really.

It's all about giving and taking. Giving you bullets and taking your stuff.

Black dude I grew up with hated niggers too. Twas inspiring.

Fucking asshole... There you have it... an explanation...

Dubs have spoken

So bullets are kinda like currency, yes?

Everyone feels edgy but some feel like sharing. Some realize stupidity, some don't. The cycle continues.

Doesn't explain why niggers act like niggers. It's like dividing by zero, can't be done.

Yes

I live in Miami, and I only know one black person that doesn't act like a nigger. One. It's like it's a goal to be a niggery piece of shit.

Fuck da police, give me my food stamps, 22 inch rims, has illegal firearms, dindu nuffin.