That feels nice... I just replenished 99 hope for humanity points...

That feels nice... I just replenished 99 hope for humanity points. Much as I complain about kids taking things like touch screens for granted, I'm glad to know how tolerant they are. I can't wait to see a time when gay rights are seen as an integral part of society. :)

the gender revolution and gay rights are not the same thing. all this gender bull shit is a stain on all that we have accomplished.

Go back to Sup Forums, alt right bigot :)

Back to Sup Forums you go faggot

Paid shills everywhere

who wouldnt want more of this?!

What are you fucking gay?

That has DUDE written all over it

no, and go fuck ur self. just cause im gay doesnt mean that im a women. there are 2 biological genders. u dont have to pretend to be the opposite gender to justify wanting to sleep with the same sex .

Here is the future of all gays

yes im gay

sure mate

OC shop

its great the majority of your flaming hatred wont amount to much. all dead in less than 100 years and trans people keep on coming

I'm mentally ill therefore everyone must call me by my preferred pronoun and we must make all new laws to protect my imaginary gender because psychologists don't know wtf to do with me!!!

Yeah...it's all complete bullshit. inb4 I'm a bigot, homophobe, transphobe or whatever stupid bullshit you want to call me because frankly I don't give a shit.

>spoiler: everything is bullshit

I'm not going to change reality to fit your fantasy.

I'll call you whatever you want, but at the end of the day, you either have a penis or vagina.

Claiming you're different based on how you feel inside and forcing others to accept this flawed view of reality is bullshit.

Fuck off back to your hole and cease this entitled faggotry.

The preferred pronoun is pretty fucking retarded but who the fuck cares?

Most trans people I've met are just harmless weirdos.

The shit with little kids claiming to be trans really creeps me out, though. Too young. The influence is coming from somewhere and that's not good.

Making laws that give these people more rights than any other person is the reason I care and others should as well.

Not saying they don't have a right to be as fucking weird as they want but when laws are being considered and in some cases already in practice that require people to use their preferred pronouns as an example, and if you don't you can be fined.

This entire thread is bait

Can't wait for pedos to be accepted, can't help how you are born just like the gays and you can't fix either, just let them be.

we are an science experiment, always have been always will be

Yeah, I can't argue with any of that and I consider myself an extremely liberal person. Being forced to use a made-up word is just retarded. I had a coworker mention what his preferred pronoun was and I had NO PROBLEM doing so, but telling me I have to or I get a ticket?

No.

Terrible analogy.

Any pedophile acting on his/her urges is a sexual predator, both philosophically and legally.

None of that applies to homos and trans.

Ok I'm mad.

Good news

Generation Z is the most conservative generation since the 40s

They support trump's muslim ban as being as muslim ban too

tl;dr only millennials and a fringe brainwashed minority are the accepting faggots

fuck off mate, gays hate the wanna-be otherkin demi-boy gender fluid special snowflake shit too

Exactly, it's like this whole bathroom debate raging in the US...no one cards you to use a bathroom. If you look like a Man or Woman use the respective bathroom...no one will say shit. But they want to take it one step further and have it written in law.

Most people don't care what they do, myself included, it's when they start telling me or requiring me to agree with it through the law when I have to take a step back and disagree.

That's not to say however there aren't a lot of cool trangender folks out there. They are like what .3% of the population and a very small minority of them are the ones pushing for these extra rights and law makers are going with it.

They have all the protections a normal person does, there doesn't need to be anything special written...let alone for .3% of the population.

i imagine the attraction to youth stems from the past when life expectancy were short, moreover this persistent obession with youth helps to drive it, also take into account the violent nature of humanity at times and congratulations you have yourself a full blown sexual predator. (also take into account the development of the person whom you are depicting)

we are a fucked up species continually evolving into what?.....well that's anyone guess

Yep, this. What more can I say when we seem to see things the same?

Oh no I know, not trying to convince you...just venting some anger about this lol

thank u

as someone who has dated a tschick, let me tell you how much bullshit she went throught and this was long before any sort of acceptance...the bathroom was an issue for her because people specifically targeted her, even her "friends" questioned her sense of self

in a perfect world, there would be no need for regulation/laws/oversight...however humanity is FAR from perfect

Keep dreaming. Other than same protection everyone else has under the law the gays should get nothing extra. Neither should women or minority's. Quit bitching and looking for the easy way.

dude

That's cuz "she" has a mental illness. You can talk about feeling and phenotypes all you want. If I draw her blood and test it her chromosomes say xy. Period.

i understand you have a limited mental capacity, thank you for displaying it and helping me to understand your frustration.

Fair point but at the end of the day it isn't affecting you or your life in anyway and if you say it is you have to be lying because you still wake up everyday and do your thing which is sit on this shitty site and shit post all day long but they don't complain about you and how you're getting in the way of their lives(not mentioning the cancer of tumblr) like who fucking cares if people wanna fuck their shit up and be a boy or a girl or whatever. Seriously who fucking cares

>My feelings supersede fact and reason
Grow up

That makes no sense. So because you are a white male you deserve all the nice things in life? You don't deserve to be an American if you think that way. We are ALL human garbage including me. You. He. She. Them. Us. We are ALL worthless because life isn't something you define with a pricetag. This mindstate is what will keep us from evolving and continuing on this thing we call Earth. We're known as humans; the savage animals we think we aren't. Thanks for nothing man!

>implying fact and reason are not often evolving in regards to science

HURRDURRGROWUPIMSOFAKING

Isn't about 'feelings' it's about the whole thing is fucking trivial. You would fight with someone about the color blue if someone provoked you about it. Growing up isn't accepting facts and thinking the surface of things is all there is, that's how the Titanic sunk, it's about moving onward. You are making the mental choice to stay in this unaccepting un-changing mindstate and we're just saying that it doesn't matter. Who fucking cares let people live their lives and do their thing. Nobody gives a fuck about you so why should you fucking care about what some people you've never even met are doing. Answer is; You shouldn't.

im a 'transgirl' i.e. i like wearing clothes i like, hairstyle i like, body i feel comfy going to sleep in, social relationships more akin to what suits and what i want out of life......end of the day that is like anyone else to be honest. if youre well adjusted, have a job, friends, responsibilities, and so on..

as said, who the fuck cares?!

Fuck you faggot

Kid looks like he's got a Tumblr where he posts videos of himself riding fat cock.

not only is gay a mental illness pretending to be a gender youre not is just crazy.