Just got 2 tabs of lsd for £20 is that a good deal...

Just got 2 tabs of lsd for £20 is that a good deal, can anyone tell if it's the real deal and what dosage it would most likely be? I've never taken it before

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes.com/culture/what-is-fake-lsd-and-how-can-you-avoid-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flip them around

Shouldnt taste anything, blotter should be smaller than your pinkie finger nail. No idea about dosage, most are usually between 20 - 80ug, if its DNM bought probably what the seller said. It's a good deal for 20, i'd say.

You fucking idiot. You must be a noob at drugs.

the only way to tell if it's actually LSD is to get an indole test kit I believe. If you try and taste it and it's extremely bitter then you've got tabs of 25i not LSD

its just blank on the other side
thanks for the info, yeh its about the size of my pinky fingernail

If it has a no taste its real. If it taste kinda "chemically" its prolly a RC

he means...
>youre fucking retarded
>put it in foil you faggot

No taste doesn't necessary mean it's LSD, could be any DOx aswell.

>I've never taken it before
>You must be a noob at drugs.
Nice deduction there man

If it tastes like nothing, you're fine. If it tastes bitter, just be careful, but nBome can still be fun. I know two people with low seizure thresholds that have been triggered because of it.

eh... real LSD can have a bit of a bitter taste when you put the tab in your mouth.

but by the time you feel it, it's already dissolved. So it's not a test...

But around 10 is decent street price. And LSD is not a high profile drug. I doubt many dealers would fake it.

> i got some lsd fags
no you didn't

Take 1/4 of 1 blotter first and wait at least 1-2 hours. It can take till 2 hours to feel the first effects. If its good you can take more.(maybe 1/2 or another 1/4, if you havn't tripped bevore)
Wish you a good trip dude

thanks ill start with a quater

depending on your size you can start with half if fat fuck.

Don't feed the Troll

all or nothing op

I once bought tabs on the street that turned out to be little cut up chinese food container. Not my best moment

Just take both, Its a way better feeling when it hits you all at once. I like sitting back and enjoying music and/or going on a hike until it hits. Ive tried to play Video games but once it starts kicking in its impossible to focus on playing, at least for me it is.

Dont touch it to your skin or it losses like 50% of potency

You should really get a kit if you're going to be doing acid.

fuck off robert

If possible look at the dose under black light. The areas with Dropped LSD should fluoresce.

hightimes.com/culture/what-is-fake-lsd-and-how-can-you-avoid-it/

At £3 each you have been robbed mate

You have been robbed good sir but my I ask where you are in the uk bcz I want lsd again