The last time I smoked weed was monday and I have a hair test in 70ish days. Has anyone ever taken one...

The last time I smoked weed was monday and I have a hair test in 70ish days. Has anyone ever taken one, and did you beat it?

Remember when Britney Spears shaved off her hair?

Gonna need to buy a special shampoo

Your boned. Hair tests are hard to beat

yer fucked

OP has to shave his body too they will pull from his arm or leg and if it is a guy his face.

Can't beat a hair test unless you shave your entire body bald. Also I think with a hair test thc can be detected up to 180 days after you smoked.

Not really. Do this If you follow the directions on the box they work just fine. You have to do it the morning of the test and you only have a certain window as to when it works because your hair grows all day. But I went straight to labcorp and they sliced some of my hair off and i passed everything just fine.

shave everything and say it's for swimming.

it failed for me guess i missed the window, good luk faggot op

Did you use the Nexxus Aloe Rid?

Also how long was it since you had smoked?

No idea what it was. It was a long time ago. But I just got it out of a chain of smoke shops where I live. White box. Costed me like 70 bucks.

I did the royal flush urine cleanse too

what is the hair test for, some shitty job?
fuckit, burn one now and tell em to get bent

Is this a court-ordered drug test? Military? Prison? Parole? Sports? Work?
>mfw so many places give a shit

OP has left to do some bong tokes.

For an internship I need

I wish man

Just say you took a trip to CO a few weeks ago and smoked legally there..

Under 21

Hair grows approx an half an inch a month (variable depending on the person), tf they can only test as long as your hair is.

But earlier user is right, you can only beat the test by shaving your head - Shampoo's, dying your hair will not work. Also you have to shave your whole body as any hair will work.

there are masking goops you can get for your hair, buuuuut they can use a hair from ANY place on your body. so the inside of your ass crack if they want hair from there. so you might be fuck out of luck.

They will not use the sample if the lab believes it is not 90 days of growth.
Shaving does not work.

if they want a hair from inside my filthy asscrack they can reach in and grab it

False.

1/2 inch = 30 day time frame. Standard practice is to try to obtain 1 1/2 inches, for a 90-day timeframe. However, the lab will test less (30, 60 days) if that's all they have available.

No, only head, arm, leg, chest, and underarm hair are taken. Pubes and asshair are never collected, for obvious legal liability reasons.

So if I shaved this weekend and let it grow it should be good?

I doubt it bro, you better do some research. Online sources say different, but they could be trying to sell their product. I would not rely on 's advice

Not quite. If you last smoked on Monday, then it will take approx. 10 days for the hair the THC was deposited in to come through your scalp, so if you shaved today there would still be some hair that hasn't grown out yet that would probably have detectable amounts. Shave today, shave next week, take the test in 3 weeks or more, if they'll let you. They probably won't.

I'm a certified collector for urine, hair, and saliva drug testing, who works with several different laboratories. I write drug testing policies for fucks' sake.

Well the test is in like 70 days. So I shave next week, then trim another two weeks before.

That should do the trick.

Oh i believe you brah, I am a doctor of underball cheese

You could (and this is just a suggestion) just not be a degenerate? Did that ever cross your mind?

SHAVE ALL HAIR OFF THEN COVER BODY HEAD TO TOE IN HAIR REMOVAL CREAM THE DAY BEFORE

Just go bald. Ctfu

Hi, doc.

Can't you just quit smoking and cut your hair in like a month?
Surely weed doesn't stay in your system longer than 20-30 days

This is going to sound like a joke, but it isn't. I work in a lab that actually processes tests like these on a regular basis. We do urinalysis, BPD blood screening, and occasionally we do the "hair-testing" that you referred to. (I'm actually new here so I haven't actually been part that testing.)

But, according to my co-workers, there actually is an easy way to beat the hair test. But you aren't going to like it.

Semen. Semen contains enzymes that breakdown the markers used during the test, so the test will always come back negative.

You do not have yo ingest the semen, in fact, it won't even work that way. But you will have to coat any hairs you want to be tested in it. It should take approximately 4-8 hours to break everything down depending on the humidity and concentration of the semen. After that, you can wash it out and any effected hairs should be "clean".