Untitled

?

not worth it imo
SLAYYYYYY QUEEN

That's a triple positive though
Even if you were a Beyonce fan you'd be an idiot not to take this up as well

ARE POP FANS SERIOUSLY THIS REATEARRD?

**you get paid to live there, but you can never listen to Beyonce again- but a malicious butler keeps trying to trick you into listening to Beyonce so you get kicked out.

>you get free money to live in a free mansion, but you have to stop listening to a pop singer
How fucking retarded would you have to be to decline that offer?

how would white women celebrate black womanhood?

By listening to Solange instead.

so basically my life stays exactly the same but i get to live in a huge mansion and get paid for it?
sweet

Whose house is that?

Trust the idiots of Sup Forums to take this seriously. They probably fantasize about becoming a billionaire just so they can confront a pop fan with this great moral quandary.

you get to live here for ever and are PAID for it but you cant listen to beyonce but every third track on every album becomes the entire beyonce discography.

wydi?

nice trips, but I'm sure everyone just wants to shitpost about it

Depends on what they meant by "PAID." I would imagine it's on a decently sized piece of property, plus nobody likes cleaning, so it'd be nice to be able to be paid enough to hire someone to take care of the grounds and clean the house. There's also the taxes you'd have to pay both on transfer and over time, the cost to heat/light the place, the cost to maintain the pool/jacuzzi, and any repairs that might need to be done over time. Also, I can see some lawn furniture, but is the inside furnished? If it isn't, that's a lot more money, not to mention decorations. I would consider that the basics. If I got paid enough for all that and the ability to cover for internet, TV, a few really nice cars (along with insurance, gas, maintenance), live-in cook and child care, and plenty of money left over to do whatever I wanted, I'd probably take it.

why do houses like this never look big?

Was it autism?

always skip track 3 on any albumm

warped perspective

looks about the size of 3 conjoined upper middle class suburban homes. That's pretty big.

>18 replies

Gb2facebook

Why is she the epitome of woman all of a sudden? How did they viral market her this well? She's literally some whore that can sing okay and gets her shit wrote for her? I don't hate her, but all of a sudden she's #1 icon for womanhood. Bitch is literally a sex icon...and yet that's exactly what they don't want to be seen as?
It confuses me, these women must be so confused....

Well yeah, but if you're being paid to live their we can just assume tht the house's operating costs are taken care of by someone else, probably some dumb billionaire like Donald Drumpf who wants to make sure people like us can't listen to queen bey ever again.

Where did this fucking Beyonce is god meme come from?

Also, I spy four cars. Mid-2000's Toyota Highlander and Chevy Trailblazer. Modern Chevy Suburban and Mercedes C-Class, perhaps. Seriously? If you absolutely have to, buy a house that's like $300,000 less and get a Lambo already. Won't make a world of difference on the quality of the place.

What Ben Shapiro about the insanely rich hiding behind cheap clothes and average cars was true after all.

oh forgot to add. the catch is you can only listen to vinyl and cassette where track 4 is always your favourite song

the twist is that you are a live-in butler, nobody wants to listen to Beyonce

moreso i wonder how much is unused. these sort of houses are too big imo

what if track 3 on an album is like track 10 on a demo/live album/compilation?

I'm fairly sure with a property like that you can affords a lambo. The main house is like the size of 3-4 big middle-class houses, fuck that is like 8 of mine. Not to mention the fact there are three more fucking buildings bigger than my house here. Whole thing is the size of my fucking street for fuck sake, probably the size of my village all together.

Beyonce is pop trash, and literally no better than Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and the like

>Where did this fucking Beyonce is god meme come from?
Facebook viral marketing.

SSSSSSLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

move in when?

Fire the butler. Kick back by the pool and put on some Software.

Bey who?