If the election were held today, how would you vote?

If the election were held today, how would you vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/iowa/statements/2016/mar/14/viral-image/viral-photo-fabricates-hillary-clinton-quote-guns/
i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2016/rNIa-3.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRUMP 2012

the same way I voted in November

>can't stump

I'd vote for Putin again

I voted for Trump at the time mostly because I wouldn't ever vote for that horrid woman. Now I'd vote for Trump because I like him so far.

I honestly hope Hillary runs in 2020 just to prove to you trumpskins that America can learn from its mistakes. Even if she doesn't win in 2020, she can always try again in 2024.

Any specific reasons in particular?

Personally I find it hard to watch him during any type of press conference because of his incoherent rambling on about a subject he has no idea about.

Hahaha. I do not think she will live that long.

I have always supported William Howard Taft. His platform:
1 He'll never lie to you.
2 The only good politician is a dead politician.

bill clinton
make america rape again

I would still vote Trump. First candidate in a long time to hold fast to his promises.

My only beef with him is I don't think he cares for the constitution.

She's perfectly healthy for a 70 year old woman. I'd run her every election until she was 90. She deserved to win, sooner or later the country will learn.

TRUMP AGAIN.

he's done more good in a month than the Muslim Obama did in 8 years

when I think of her I picture her limp body being carried into the car.

Against Trump

Russian Ambassador!

I'd gobble that wiener again and again.

Mostly because of the stock market gains seen so far, an issue I'm far more invested in than trivial autistic like Customs Enforcement doing their jobs, or splitting hairs over how a lawyer worded his statements to congress (something they all do).

The Dow closed above 20,000 and a 20-month global high, and companies that left the country altogether like Kutoh bringing Play-doh back, which stimulates job creation and the economy.

He also signed contracts with Boeing which is one of the biggest contributors to the stock market growth recently. Kevin O'Leary recently spoke with I think it was Neil Cavuto about the market, and investors like myself are very optimistic right now.

And trump will?

Oh please, she was speaking for over an hour in 90-degree humid weather with pneumonia. Anyone would pass out from that.

*trivial and autistic shit like. ffs

you know the stock market isn't growing any faster than it did when Obama was president, right?

Anyone who thinks she is a president material is a retard. I am not a fun of trump. But i will pick him any day over a woman who wants to start a war with russia on the day one.

And she is collapsing and puking while drinking. So much for good health.

NBC did an article on this btw if you're interested in looking at it more in depth yourself.

that's a fake quote you fucking moron

At least this 4 years ye.

I'd vote for Trump still. He's doing everything I thought he would and more to sink the GOP and the alt-right movement. Hell, his administration has come right out and called the alt-right a bunch of liberal terrorists, and accused them of trying to undermine conservative values. It's only going to get better before it's over too. He's the troll candidate that keeps on giving.

kys

>derp

No its not.....

She is quite possibly the most presidential candidate we've ever seen. And she doesn't want to start a war with Russia, that's just Russian propaganda.

Did Russia pay you to say this?

politifact.com/iowa/statements/2016/mar/14/viral-image/viral-photo-fabricates-hillary-clinton-quote-guns/

I would cheat and try to vote for Trump twice.

No but seriously I had major regrets after I voted for him. I thought I had made a big mistake and given into popular-ism. If I could do it over again I would feel a lot better about my vote and more confident in my choice. He is doing great.

>Agree

For the Democrat

No you didn't. Nobody who voted for Trump regrets their decision. He's exceeding expectations so far. Done more in 30 days than Obama in 2 whole terms.

That quote is 100% bullshit. If you do any searching for it you find its totally fabricated.

So her own words are russian propaganda ? Ok i see. My bad.

So true

I didn't what?

When did hillary say "I want to go to war with Russia"

Oh right, she didn't and that's just russian propaganda BS spread by fox news

Clinton

You didn't regret voting for Trump. Only libs come on here and say that. nobody who voted for him regrets it.

I would
.Move to America
>Become an American citizen
>Register to vote
>Vote for Trump
Why?
Watching the Left run around screaming like little girls is SO MUCH FUN

Ye. I know.

I did before he was elected, actually.

Once it was official I began to feel a huge wave of relief, like I just knew it was all going to be ok.

But yeah as soon as I sent in my ballot I regretted it for a few weeks. Happy with my decision now tho.

Look this up "syria no fly zone".

I know people who do. Homosexuals, transsexuals and even a Jew who's worried about Bannon. The white Christian ones seem happy, but also believe there shouldn't be a separation of church and state, that global warming is fake and that Christ is coming to end the world.

>She's perfectly healthy for a 70 year old woman.

Yeah, whatever you say, Snowflake.

I'd vote for Putin, just like I did this time around.

I fail to see how establishing a no-fly zone means you want to declare war on a foreign government.

Again, you try giving a speech in 100+ degree weather for 2 hours without water and whilst having pneumonia. If you don't pass out then you can talk.

At the end of the day... they were both bad decisions.

I barely chose Trump over Hillary. Hillary's email scandals are serious despite what the DNC says. Hillary collapsed on a mild day in New York and then outright lied about her health. Kaine was a twat. Hillary spoke more about how stupid and racist Trump is and anyone who's not voting for her is also a deplorable racist. She hates Republicans! I want someone who doesn't completely hate the other side.

Trump has a bigger pile shit of negatives. However I thought Trump's shit stunk slightly less.

i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2016/rNIa-3.gif

I made the right decision. I voted for Sanders in the primaries and donated to his campaign. I then voted for Trump.

>I fail to see how establishing a no-fly zone means you want to declare war on a foreign government.

What do you do when it's violated?

Correct. She's not president material. She's demonstrated twice that she is unelectable (even against a darkie and a drooling imbecile). So it's time to move on faggot. Stop campaigning against someone who has already lost and is not currently running for anything. Are you new to elections or something? I assure you, that she's not going to get to be president if you alt-right niggers fail to talk enough shit about her on any given day.

In this scenario american personel would be authorized to fire on any military personel in syria that includes russian. Do you think russians will take kindly too you killing there soldiers off ?

It would be Russia's choice to violate the no fly zone therefore they would be the ones escalating a war, not us.

It's not America's fault for trying to help civilians by establishing a no fly zone that Russia then violates. It would be 100% the fault of Russia in this scenario.

Same way a trade war, sanctions or declaring you're against the two state solution can.

70 deg
No speech
Stayed less than 1/2 hr
Looked normal 2 hrs later and hugged a child (which you probably shouldn't do if you have pneumonia)

Other than that, you are entirely accurate.

So? trump is calling for a trade war with mexico and china and you retards aren't saying he's trying to escalate to a full scale war.

pneumonia isn't contagious, but thanks for that alternative narrative.

What do you do when they turn off their radios and buzz your war ships and scan your bases?

Are you retarded. I was responding to someone who thought she was a good presidential material and kept pressing the issue. Know your place faggot.

Didn't answer the question

Yeah, that day I told my foreign girl friend that Hillary just lost the election pretty much no matter what.

If she didn't lie, it may have been recoverable. However she not only looked weak and incapable, but a liar too like her husband.

TRUMPGOAT forever

OOPS!
I didn't realize you were totally retarded.

The email scandal was swiftboat bullshit until she claimed she didn't know what "wiping a server" mean. She claimed she understood wiping to mean dusting, like she was some poor, ignorant, little home maker. One of the top criminal defence lawyers in the country tried to play the innocent little woman. That total lack of regard for the judicial system and the people of this country made her completely undesirable.

No. I'm saying Hillary wasn't either. These are equally dumb moves and they could lead to war. Did I mention the one China policy?

trump

>pneumonia
Der..... Pneumonia is an infection so yes it's not contagious.... but the virus/bacteria that caused it are in fact contagious.

Russian forces are acting accordingly. And are not pressing the issue. If USA starts shooting personel because it thinks they can enforce laws on other countries. They are in the wrong. And it WILL lead to war one way or the other.

That evil hag and her daughter will never be elected to high office. She should be in prison.

lol wat

see

Trump. MAGA bitches!

It depends on the source, and generally it's not. The respiratory problems, or viral illnesses are usually past by the time pneumonia develops.

This

To be not an American.

Except all of those promises he didnt/wont keep.

Lol, he's done quite a bit...

> Had a cabinet member resign faster than any in history, potentially 2 if pressure mounts on sessions
> signed multiple executive orders that were poorly thought out or outright unconstitutional
> Has spent more on travel in 1.5 months than obama averaged in a year
> has played at least 6 rounds of golf
> got a navy seal and a bunch of civilians killed for nothing

Maybe I am not a doctor after-all.

Doesn't the story seem at least a bit fishy to you? I remember when I had pneumonia, I was hacking up mucus from my lungs. Super painful and I had terrible, uncontrollable coughing.

I never passed out from it, but I'm also not a 70 year old woman. What surprises me is the videos of her coughing are nothing like I had.

Wew lad, are you one of them alt-right liberal terrorists the president keeps warning decent God fearing folks about?

Yeah, me too. Don't matter a spit that his promises were batshit crazy. I like a man of his word.

Before, during, and after voting for him, I felt uneasy.

Mauricio Macri, of course.

Pneumonia can be anything from minor to extreme. I had it for months and didn't even know, my wife told me I wasn't 100% and made me an appointment. I also know people who have been absolutely razed by it. Even killed.

Oh halle-fucking-lujah
THE STOCK MARKET IS DOING WELL! THE STOCK MARKET IS DOING WELL!
A financial scale of quality of life and 'success' of a system is rooted in failure.