ITT: we complain about our NTs callups

ITT: we complain about our NTs callups
>Gabbiadini
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zaza
fucking why
Also Marchisio and Barzagli actually stayed at home due to injury and Astori and Roberto "literally who?" Gagliardini were called up instead

thanks to you now I remember there is a international break next week, I hope you choke on a spaghetti now.

I don't really like spaghetti desu

Can't honestly complain, considering the available options. Except maybe Lang for Widmer, but he's just come back from an injury, so I guess he's being rested. Apparently Freuler's been playing pretty well in Serie A recently, so I guess he could have been called up over Dzemaili.

Diego Costa is my main issue with Lopetegui's list. I don't know if Bartra is doing good at Dortmund. Finally, I don't think Herrera is good enough for the NT, but he won't get much playtime I hope.

So much SerieA in that team. Is Rodriguez still good? Is he is then why he is still at Wolfsburg?

>I don't know if Bartra is doing good at Dortmund
He looked good before his injury spell, but has been a bit shaky since then. Sokratis has really been carrying their defence for a bit now.

>So much SerieA in that team
There are only three Serie A players though. There are as many Ligue 1 players.

Rodriguez's form has been improving since the beginning of the season, he had a bit of a dip in the second half of last season, after his mum died.

>Roberto "literally who?" Gagliardini

pleb

>3 good games in his career
Why not Benassi or Baselli?

Zaza is decent at best
Gabbiadini is the true meme

>Zwei kurzfristige Ausfälle beim Nationalteam: @RBuerki1 (Rückenprobleme) und Tarashaj (Erkältung) out, Remo Freuler und @YMvogo rücken ein.

Changes to the squad, Freuler is in since Tarashaj is out with a cold, and Mvogo comes in for Bürki who has back problems. Still no real complaints there, Mvogo is the obvious fourth choice GK. Though Tarashaj tends to play on the wing, and Freuler in midfield, so that's a bit of an odd choice, though I guess it means Edi Fernandes will play as a straight winger, instead of Tarashaj, and Freuler will take his place in midfield.

Does Giuseppe Rossi ever get called up anymore? I know he's always injured, but still.

He should have played for USA, he would have been one of the top players and always getting called up instead of having to struggle to make the team all the time.

>0 goals in 7 games
>doesn't even start anymore at relegation fighting West Ham
He's shit

>judging a player by his stats like the ameridumbs
also entirely different roles

I totally forgot he existed, I only know he plays in lower table Laliga team. He would play regularly for Italy too if he didn't blow up his knee 3/4 times. What a ware of talent

I didn't cite stats, it's just that it's a bit early to call him up when we have benassi and baselli who have years of experience, and they have the same role

But why.

Call Balotelli at thsi point. hatever you thin of him he's certainly better than Zaza and gabbiadini, and has been performing better than them.
What a bunch of meme callups

don't even know where to begin anymore

>0 (zero) good strikers
>de Vrij injured AGAIN
>Karsdorp, our only good fullback, injured
>Schaars
>Zeegelaar
>Robben probably injured the minute someone looks at him
>the absolute state of our goalkeepers

too much strikers, he should have dropped those two for some of Torino's midfielders
also I hope Sansone will play

what has zaza done to earn a call up?

why no more Pelle in italy ?

I assume with all those Esterni he's planing to use a very offensive formation.What could it be?
4-2-3-1 or 3-4-2-1
antonelli romagnoli bonucci darmian
parolo/cataldi de rossi
candreva/politano/verratti bonaventura/bernardeschi/insigne
belotti/immobile
or one between sansone and immobile as a wing

rugani bonucci romagnoli
de rossi
cataldi verratto parolo
2 wingers
belotti/immobile

>Ramos and Pique not called for the NT
Maybe we can finally have a couple of good games, instead of playing with 9 footballers on the pitch.

he's planning to use 4-2-4

I dont even fucking care, we will lose anyways

as much as I'd like to see giovinco get a few games for italy, the coach is probably right. Gio would stroll into matches with the national team and get lost with the pace

>alisson

I thought Cillesen was supposed to be decent?

Think he retired after the Euros if I remember correctly?

he has been removed from the squad for refusing to shake coach ventura’s hand after being substituted

wth 2 wingers and 2 strikers? So essentially 4 2 2 2

>cornelius

>De Sciglio
>Antonelli
>Cataldi
>Zaza
>Pavoletti

Who the fuck is Politano? His stepson?

Soriano, Vazquez, Criscito and Jorginho deserve it more.

3-4-3 alla Conte

Perú will try their best!

>Barzagli out until mid January
>Chiellini ded
>Bonucci semi-ded

it's over

He's just another Dutch benchwarmer now

At Barcelona, okay, but benched he is

Politano is the Sassuolo winger, and he's playing well
Jorginho has been really poor recently, Diawara stole his place

>Who the fuck is Politano? His stepson?
one of the reasons why Sassuolo aren't dead last with all their injured players right now

>Caleb Stanko

Literally who?

Ok, Still better than those midfielders.

>calling up a Vaduz player
>calling up a player who isn't even an uncontested starter for Vaduz

>everyone outside Carlos Vela
fuck

>Green is a midfielder
I wonder if that means klinsi wants to play 4-4-2
>jóhannsson
Doubt we'll see him play but I hope he can make an impact. Our only forward that can dribble.

>zaza

You're in the wrong country

Wall.jpg

GK: Romero, Rulli, Guzman
Defenders: Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Funes Mori, Roncaglia, Mercado, Mas, Musacchio, Buffarini
Midfielders: Mascherano, Di Maria, Banega, Biglia, Enzo Perez, Belluschi, Acuña, Pizarro
Forwards: Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi, Correa, Pratto, Messi

>these shit midfielders and defenders will play against Brazil

JUST

>Lavezzi
>Pratto
kek you guys really hate Icardi dont you
>De Michelis stil gets called up
that guy is a mystery, how he played for top teams for so long being so mediocre at best is impossible to understand for me

Why can Argentina not produce good GKs?

not really, no

why no Perotti?
also if you really have shortage i the midfield you should give Paredes a chance
he's quality

Blind too stubborn to select De Roon.....

>Icardi BTFO again

defensive midfielders are for pussies

jokes aside, you're right. aside from Clasie no midfielder in the squad can really tackle

>Sadlok

>Gabbiadini out with injury
>Lapadula in
we ItalMilan now

> no nainggolan
Wtf seriously we need them blooters
His workrate is phenomenal also
And fucking fellaini is in the squad, really make u think

On the bright side Tielemans was called up

> Cavani ded
> Stephen Hawking doesn´t call Pereiro
rage

seriously our selection sit he biggest fucking joke you'll hear today

>Maarten "hit my head, now I'm dead" Stekelenburg
>Jasper "Gimme that bench at Barca" Cillessen
>Joel "Just small mistakes, don't worry about it" Veltman
>Virgil "the dyke" van Dijk
>Danny "my dad's the coach" Blind
>Stijn "the grandpa" Schaars
>Wesley "the kabouter Sneijder
>Tonny "my hair is a mushroom" Vilhena
>Davy "the 20-year old I-am-never-leaving-ajax grandpa" Klaassen
>Luuk "can't even score in the meme division" de Jong
>Jeremain "just ukraine my shit up" Lens
>Arjen "cut inside and get injured" Robben
>Memphis "my instagram account in booming" Depay
>Bas "I got a big mouth" Dost
>Vincent "gimme dat penalty" Janssen.

and then a whole bunch of meme players just being called up because >muh youth or >muh one good season

This is seriously the best we have right now?

you're england now

he's moved to china so retired in a roundabout, higher money way

You forgot

>Georginio "I can't remember more than 3 words" Wijnaldum
>Jeffrey "I once played in Chelsea, I know right, how the fuck is that even possible, right?" Bruma
>Stefan "The only decent defender of my generation, so please never select me Danny Blind" de Vrij
>Stijn "Danny Blind unironically selected me" Schaars
>Quincy "Really good against FC Gulag" Promes
>Jeroen "Oh look Van Persie scored against me wait that isn't supposed to happen" Zoet
>Luciano "I run fast and lose the ball even faster" Narsingh
>Jetro "the black Billy Turf that is put in defence but never actually fucking defends"
>Robin "Class of 1896" van Persie
>Davy "Jüst Pröp mÿ shït öp" Pröpper

And finally
>Danny "being the second worst coach of all time makes me competent" Blind

no, he got cut for a fight with Ventura
he was still going to play at least these qualifications, maybe not as a starter if Belotti and Immobile keep up

only Georginio, Jeffrey and Schaars have been selected for the match up against Belgium, m8. But yeah this is our national team now.

>Lingard
kek, can england get any lower?

wtf why is he still managing?

I'd say Michael Keane is probably a step lower.

>medina
Pekerman must hate him.

>icardi will never win the worldc up for Messi

>Falcao

not ready

>Icardi wil win the world cup after Messi retires and he can finally join the NT

that would be the ultimate cucking

>I don't know if Bartra is doing good at Dortmund
about as well as Hummels did
nice passes, a few assists and goals, leaving defending to Sokratis ...

we should play only players whose surname starts with B for the memes, it's just Lichenstein anyway

like half of those are injured

kek

Cheeky fucker

>half the squad is MlelS players or inexperienced kids or just plain shit like Dozy and Bradley

>Caleb literally who Stanko, a benchwarmer from some literally who Swiss team gets a call up over other better deserving players in Europe

>No DempsGOD

I expected nothing and Im still disappointed. I can unironically see Memexico embarassing us again.

You guys really don't have many talented midfielders outside of verrati and zero attacking talent. literally why are you surprised with these selections

>no seba
>no mario
porca puttana, che cazzo

What better players in Europe are you referring to?

>first choice GK is barely even second choice at his club

>Achilier
>Paredes
>Domínguez

What did Mementeros mean by this?

Quite literally any American player in the stronger leagues like the English Championship. Even Perry Kitchen would have been a better choice even though he is in the Scottish league.

So you'd rather old retreads from the English Championship like Tim Ream, Danny Williams, Johnathan Spector, Eric Lichaj? Those players have gotten caps , they are shit. There's nobody else worth a damn who plays in England. You are just memeing when you say any player from Europe is automatically better than a MLS player, simply is not true, those players are crap.

>literally who Swiss team
Liechtensteinian who play in the Swiss league.

>any player from Europe is automatically better than a MLS player
He didn't say that though. He said there are Americans in Europe more deserving than a player that doesn't even start for Vaduz.

>So you'd rather old retreads from the English Championship like Tim Ream, Danny Williams, Johnathan Spector, Eric Lichaj?
They are better options than Stanko

>Those players have gotten caps , they are shit. There's nobody else worth a damn who plays in England. You are just memeing when you say any player from Europe is automatically better than a MLS player

Stanko plays in Switzerland you cum guzzling retard

>simply is not true, those players are crap.

As opposed to all the mlels players who are barely reliable at best and mediocre on average while getting lost in the high tempo of the games against stronger opponents? Note Im not including those who at least played in Europe for a good number of seasons like Dempsey.

Just fuck off back to your autistic reddit general already, fight and win

>>>/mls/

And I asked him to name one. There literally arent. The one he named, Perry Kitchen, played his entire career in the MLS before this season. Now, because he suddenly got a transfer to fucking Hearts, he's now worth a damn? If Kitchen was called up last year, the line would be HAHAHA LITERALLY WHO? ANOTHER MLELS SHITTER? The USA is not ignoring talent from European leagues, there just isn't talent to call up.

Nice projection. I don't watch MLS, just sick of euroboo retards like you who think there is actual talent being ignored. These are the best players we have, who were called up, Stanko is like the 23rd man on the roster and won't see the pitch vs. Mexico, complaining about him is a waste of time. If there was a clear cut better option being ignored, you might have an argument.

fixed with fit players:

Buffon
Bovo / Bonucci / Bellusci
Bernardeschi / Baselli / Benassi / Bonaventura
Barella
Borriello / Belotti
bench: Bressan, Barba, Bittante, Barreca, Biondini, Bertolacci, Brienza, Bentivegna

bery gud

>euroboo

>pitch

>"I-Im n-not an MlelS fan I swear!"

Lol just kys you dumb my little sawker redditor

>doesn't address any arguments I made
>instead resorts to strawmen and ad hominem

safe to say you got BTFO
you are so mad right now

>he doesnt deny it

You got some cheetoh stains on your scarf there.

I denied it in my first reply, retard. I don't watch MLS.

Please name the oppressed European based players who deserve to be in the team so badly over the MLS players. Are you sticking with Perry Kitchen? That's our savior?

Miss Conte yet?

zegelaar was a good decision though.
Janssen might have been shit for tottenham but in the NT he's doing well so far. also we have Dost who is doing great at sporting.

your other complains are right though. also i'm going to add, Bruma inconsistent and a risk, Luuk de Jong has never done anything well for the nt.

He's in China so people forgot he's a thing

also i forgot Stekelenburg he's pretty good but sadly made a mistake agains that dabman shot