Ew, what are you looking at perv?

>Ew, what are you looking at perv?

Why do g-girls do this?

Its not her fault you can't help but sexualize a girl who's just trying to stay limber.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attention

The natural inclination of a woman is to be a whore, to lure the male in order to breed and continue the species. Many women resist this, which is why feminists tend to be insufferable cunts.

Literally everyone in that pic but you is looking at something other than her.

You might get more pussy if you didn't hate women so much, you know.

Because she's a dancer or a gymnast and is stretching to stay loose.

Girls can essentially start making out in the middle of the terminal and not even the most modest church mouse is going to freak out. Sucks having to be a guy. Gotta be serious all the time. Not that I'd want to start spanking a bro in line while we order sandwiches.

>How's being an irredeemable whore working out for you, luv?

>i-i w-was checking if you were on p-pokemon go

t. /r9k/

Rub the pussy and get arrested.

for what, her routine on the plane?

>dancer
>gymnast
>being that relatively overweight
Shit bro, do you even know what a dancer or a gymnast is?

You were homeschooled.

my ex was thicker than her and would always do splits like that at home because she was a dancer

stop being a virgin

the problem with this argument, outside of internet NEETs, is that you take any sample pool of people in a room. the median average intelligence will be mediocre/below average, those people tend not only sexualize things but might be inclined to do even worse things, the above average intelligence will always be a minority and have external control of themselves (even if internally they're sexualizing). this applies to population as a whole in general. it's western civilization and there isn't much anyone can/will do about it. netizens are small fry compared to the real world.

>literal fat bitch
"""""""""""""""dancer"""""""""""""""
Just because you attend a semester of belly dancing at community college or are being coached in toprocking from a white gay man with a five thousand dollar collection of "urban" snapbacks, does not mean you get to classify yourself as a dancer.

No. For staying loose. Flexibility is a lot of work. You retard

Fucking hate airports and airplanes and waiting rooms and boarding passes and emptying my pockets and checkpoints and bag scanners and FUCK getting angry just thinking about that shit.

You do see a ton of god-tiers qts on them doe.

>tiers
>on
Welp, time for bed.

That's an average size for a dancer. They aren't all ballerinas