Predict the final RT score

37%

A generous 52%

I'll give it a 64%. I also think it will do huge in merch including DVD sales and more than make it a profitable film.

Suicide Squad 2? Meh I dunno...seems like a one off. But I can see them drawing on whichever characters survive for future movies.

I say it's gonna be 62% but the audience will like it.

48% from critics

77% from the audience

It's summer Deadpool in every way
/thread

Im very surprised something this lucid came from Colbert.

I wouldn't call a parrot lucid.

68%

72%

Guardians of the Reddit was like 90%+ and I thought it was trash.

Critics: 72%
Audiences: 88%

Everyone that hated BvS and loves Marvel movies is going to love this movie, which in turn would put this cesspool of fanboys in a pretty intesting position of not knowing what to do until RLM and Almond White share their pov...and hilariously they also going to love it.

Where does SS come in the DC universe? After MoS, before BvS and JL?

you're wrong though.

GotG was great.

58% critics 79% fans

28%

These last digits

rolling for rt score

But Deadpool was a great movie.

It's almost guaranteed to be a mess after all the re-shoots so the critics will probably pan it.

But due to being edgy, having quips, and a Hot Topic inspired costume designer audiences will rate it highly.

Whatever the reviews say it will make money, probably as much or more than BvS.

82%
screencap this

Great adaptation, an awful movie.

no u

80%

Decent cast, David Ayer is a much better director than Snyder, and the villain-team-up premise will be regarded as something new, fresh and different when compared to most other more formulaic capeshit.

However, I expect Leto's Joker will be regarded as a huge misfire, and there's a risk of it being overall too visually dark and gloomy, just like BvS. Pretty much all the action appears to take place at night.

>all the re-shoots
You are an idiot, and clearly not from here.

Check em

After BvS as well. I quote

>"Another trick of assembling these films is to make sure casual moviegoers are kept oriented about the timeline. So on that secret board in Snyder’s office, it’s clear: Suicide Squad takes place after the events in BvS."

Plus I think Joker taunts Batman in BvS trailer.

Furthermore, Wonder Woman is a quasi-prequel. Where it's flashbacks but also current timeline.

75%
I can already see all the critics going "AFTER TWO BLEAK AND DEPRESSING MOVIES DC HAS FINALLY LIGHTEN UP. SUICIDE SQUAD IS FUN AND WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT JUSTICE LEAGUE FOLLOWS THE SAME PATH"