My qt3.14 girlfriend (4'11 / 90 lbs / 18 yrs old) just said our relationship is over after 6 months

My qt3.14 girlfriend (4'11 / 90 lbs / 18 yrs old) just said our relationship is over after 6 months.

>we always argued over social media (I hate it when she attention whores and posts suggestive pics for likes and rates)
>i spent so much money on her, yet she never showed any appreciation
>she hated kissing, only went for quick pecks - rarely made out, even during sex
>had more guy friends than girl friends
>claimed to like girls more than guys, but i was an exception

I'm a bit distraught, Sup Forums - this is now a feels thread.

shes just a meme now, boys.

>>i spent so much money on her, yet she never showed any appreciation
Fuck this. I've been there, never spending a dime on a girl until she sucks my dick again

I got dumped exactly 1 month ago today, user. 2 years together for nothing, and she's already got a new boyfriend

> tfw she's literally all I think about all day long

>>had more guy friends than girl friends

>spent so much money on her
Enjoy your life lesson, now move on.

OP here.

>be me
>make only ~$1,000 a month off of part-time job balancing school etc.
>cook her breakfast every morning
>buy her her favorite drink from Dunkin Donuts every morning
>take her out to eat frequently for dinner or when she's craving something for lunch
>buy her all her vidya that she wants, even bought her a new Xbox 360 when hers red ringed
>bought her a nice ring with my name engraved on it - did the same for me but with her name on it, and she never wears the one i got her

Fuck I don't understand how they move on so fast... I'm still heartbroken while my girlfriend is out there sending ass pics to guys.

>how they move on so fast
They have a pussy

She's getting a thick dick tonight, it's Friday.

>claimes to like girls more than guys but i was an exception
>being this naively retarded when getting cucked by a 'modern feminist'

Yeah, it's rough dude. Women have it so easy. They can walk outside and have thousands of dicks thrown in their face while men rot in loneliness with social or emotional support

I wonder if she'll every reach out to me again. We texted a little bit and she said she loved me still, but then things went south and it's been 3 days without a word. I'm preparing for life without her.

She always threatened to break up with me whenever we got in arguments over something because she knew I'd break down and apologize for something even if it wasn't my fault.

Scenario;
>said she deleted IG
>end up finding a private IG that has her username
>17 posts
>tons of followers and follows
>ask her about it, she says "its not mine, its my friend's - I gave it to him"
>dismissed.exe
>next day, see posts all deleted
>suspicious as fuck
>make fake account on IG to send follow req
>she accepts
>2 weeks later, 4 new posts - all of them of her
>show her the pics, she ends up getting pissed at me
>"YOU NEVER GIVE ME PRIVACY, I'M TIRED OF THIS."
>Threatens to break up, I say sorry and allow her to have an IG behind my back - she never let me follow it.

>I'm preparing for life without her.

The feels man. It's hard for me to do that because for 6 months all I could think about is life with her. I can't take slaving away at work and grinding through school with nothing to work for.

Beta as fuck

>beta as fuck because I wanted to treat my girl with respect and also give her everything

Forgive me for loving someone man.

4/11
What the fuck did you have to do to hug her or whatever?

I'm 5'11, i had to pick her up off the ground.

Idk if i could ever love somebody like that. I have a fwb and we tried the relationship thing but definitely not into it

Jesus lmao.
I love short girls to be honest, it's weird when a girl is nearly as tall as you.

Are you trolling, or just stupid? This fumb bitch sounds like a hoe.

She was different when we first meant. Things went bad last month.

First 5 months were the best of my life, like I was convinced it was meant to be. I never took a girl that serious that soon.

Ummm...
pics?

She insisted on the faggoty Snapchat filter.

You look 15

yeaaaah the fact that she was a white bitch doesn't surprise me.

Yeah I'm pretty young looking lol.

Dumping more

Not bad

Last one for now.

Basic thot detected: initiate memes

This one made me kek. thanks user

Relationship shattered

Feels rejected

Meme Banishment from this world!

I am constantly anxious, 1st I was anxious about having a job I didn't like, then it was about not having a job because I was job hunting for something better, and now that I have something I enjoy a bit more I keep making up other reasons to be anxious, some days I think nobody likes me, some days I think I'm not good enough, some days I despair because I think I'm too old to be sharing houses and should be in a better position than the one I am currently in. I have no friends, the few people that I talk to, other than my family and my childhood friends (who all live in a different country), sometimes I get the vibe they're just nice to me because they feel sorry for me because I am so lonely. I wish I was back home. But there is nothing for me there. So I spend all my time off on vidya and Sup Forums constantly suffering and with this huge feeling of worry and I don't even know why.

I know this thread is just for fags with women problems but I had to get this off my chest. ATM I am so maladjusted that women aren't even a factor, I'm too busy being miserable to even notice them.

That's how I was for a while as well, but then I met my (now ex) girlfriend. She gave me a purpose.

Anxious and nervous as fuck, but she made me feel comfortable.

sounds familiar

should've seen it coming man

I knowingly bluepilled myself because I was happy with her, even though I knew deep down it wasn't going to be permanent - I just chased that feeling of what it felt like to be loved.

Didn't really get the "Feels" so here's some advice.
She's a basic white girl there are literally millions of them and they're all the same just find a new one that doesn't cuck you so hard.>724261698

Sorry, I don't see the situation like you do.

well, I'm sorry to hear that. Godspeed on the thot search 2.0 see you in this exact thread a few months from now.