Ok /b i have 4 cars to choose and i need to help you witch one i should take. all are cheep one so anyone can be bad...

Ok /b i have 4 cars to choose and i need to help you witch one i should take. all are cheep one so anyone can be bad, thay are not the one from photo i want to just choose model and i add photo to make it all more easy.
Candidates
>Bmw e36
cool car and my heart say yes but its common to be very used, and repair can be expensive
pic actually related, it can be this one

As an owner of a 90s bmw I highly advise against making one your daily driver, unless you are cool with wasting an unnecessary amount of money

>Golf 3,
Cool car but also risky, i think its more easy to find good one

the other 2 are
>mitsubishi Colt cj0
The unbreakable, but less power and dont look that good, cheap tho

As a apprientice mechanic i say stay away from bmw they brake alot and cost alot

And last option is
>Honda Civic VI
i dont know nothing about this one, but this is an option

yeaaa i know, but look how cool thay look :v ok i wont buy it

>:v
faggot
this

Which 6th gen?
Ep,em,ek,eg?

OP listen to this user. Civics for the win,

I'm guessing it would be very important to know where you live. If in the US, i would recommend the civic, if in europe then definately the golf, as it's an easy fix. The bmw is not bad really, but just more expensive to own.

Get an Mk6 GTI

>BMW

The problem with those cars is that they are mostly driven by tough guys, proles, sandniggers, turks and people with penis related self-esteem issues who abuse the shit out of them.

As nice as the care may look, it's probably just a trash can on wheels when it comes to the remaining life span of the moving parts.

If you want a BMW, get an E46 or younger if you can afford it, or go youngtimer and get an E30.

Don't get an E36, it's crap.

source: oldfag BWM owner since 1996

Siema Sebix, Golf 3 igła z Otomoto.

Get a Honda. Fuckface

Only if you're a fine gentleman of Oriental provenance.

yea i know, only fuckboys who dont know how to drive buy those, and thats why there are not any good left (not good cheep ones)

Get a lexus is200 (or 300 if they dont have it in your country) cheap as fuck, reliable as fuck, rear wheel drive, comfortable

If you like cars then the e36, but they need a lot of preventative maintenance .
If you don't care too much about cars then the civic.
Honda fags need not apply,

>lexus is200
ok i will check this, thx

this car dont exist in my country wtf

>BWM owner since 1996

What about a used X3 or X5 Diesel (2003 - 2005) with around 160.000km on the clock for like 7.000€?