Gonna shoot heroin for the first time today. What should i listen to when doing it?

Gonna shoot heroin for the first time today. What should i listen to when doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTrG9z2AWxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo
youtube.com/watch?v=6qwdxKkmhoc
youtube.com/watch?v=G4CKmzBf5Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=ikSIwrJQj0A
youtube.com/watch?v=-DkslcOhytU
youtube.com/watch?v=UzYUAim0k80
youtube.com/watch?v=m4locg0Vxtk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqPNpZzE9xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well first make a thread so you can have a ton of sanctimonious pricks tell you you'e gonna ruin your life

Le Heroin Song by The Velvet Underground

Elliott Smith for sure

Miles or Coltrane or Zeppelin

Earth 2

this, isn't it fucking obvious

It won't matter.

I hope you overdose you piece of shit.

Shugazi

Lol. Don't bother. do some psychedelics or something instead. Listening to music while doing heroin won't feel like anything special.

Heroin by Sumo

youtube.com/watch?v=kTrG9z2AWxQ

it's this thread again huh

anything a degenerate junkie would listen to

heroin doesn't enhance music desu. you'll probably be nodding off to much to even care.

ancient meme

Heroin doesn't enhance music, it just makes you numb. Do acid instead

"Cocaine" by Eric Clapton so it's an ironic experience

you mean: youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo

>injecting away from the heart
>injecting without tolerance and without being careful(which you won't be)

wew lad

anyway from regrettable experience Street Hassle is the best Lou track for this purpose

This. I've been using opiates for years and have never noticed any music enhancement. I mean it's nice listening to music all fucked up and nodding but the music itself dosent sound any better. But if I had to recommend anything it would be stuff like Boris, Sleep, Silver Mt Zion, Jackie O Motherfucker, some of my personal favorite tunes while opiated.

cocaine > heroin

less addictive and costs more because classy people actually use it

why use any of these when u can have mdma?

MDMA is lame as fuck, kiddo.

mdma is kiddie coke cut with god knows what.

Somebody post a screencap of that thread with the guy getting autistic over heroin use

you didnt get enough attention in the last stupid thread?

here you go

top fukkin kek

I was reffering to this one though

>I'M SEARCHING FOR MY MAINLINE
>I SAID I COULDN'T HIT IT SIDEWAYS
>I SAID I COULDN'T HIT IT SIDEWAYS

wew lad

Old tapes your parents made of you as a child.

Idk about what to listen to all I know is make sure you don't shoot up like >pic related

Make sure you aim the needle up your arm and not down towards your hand

who /dxm/ here
I'm taking a month long break, usually a biweekly, sometimes weekly user. I find that on a pretty mild 2nd plateau dose I could listen to anything and I'm usually melting into my bed. Recently though it's been pic related.

Also if you really won't give a fuck about music when using heroin. If you just want music to sound good smoke weed occasionally.

this thread again?

Spacemen 3

youtube.com/watch?v=6qwdxKkmhoc

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

I'm taking DMT soon. What music should I listen to while doing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=G4CKmzBf5Cs

youtube.com/watch?v=ikSIwrJQj0A

Cheap meth usually

>sanctimonious
It's not even about morality. It's just that people who think they can shoot it without it taking over their lives aren't respecting how powerful it is.

HE POSTED IT AGAIN by OP and the Fagtones

It's not going to matter because you're either going to fall asleep or die due to the junkies you bought it from forgetting that newcomers don't have tolerance.

heroin hasn't harmed a single person

So is masturbating or having sex on heroin the greatest sensation you could ever feel or would you even want to?

>he takes pills and not campaign MD tested with 3 different reagent tests

poorfags detected

that would be an interesting listen

You don't want to, most guys can't even get it up without a lot of effort. Using opium to last longer was a big thing among nobility in some countries.

Even pure molly can cause serotonin syndrome (read: your brain can't make happy chemicals and you become permanently depressed).

It is possible, if you space trips months apart and dose 5htp appropriately, to dramatically minimise this risk - but you are always playing with a fucking grim fire.

Opiates and sex are like meth and sleeping.

You're all lying your faces off

That's actually different from serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome is when too much serotonin accumulates in your brain, and it can be life-threatening. It's temporary if it doesn't kill you, though.

I want all degens out of my board

Danny Brown

this is what i listened to the first time when i was like 16 or somehhting
youtube.com/watch?v=-DkslcOhytU

Destroyer - Kaputt
Destroyer - Poison Season
Porches. - Pool

My favorite albums for indulging in heroin. Grab some whippets too.

you can do it but it'll take you an hour if it usually takes a minute 2 jizz

So I guess this is the hot new Sup Forums maymay?

Just imagine the effect...

youtube.com/watch?v=UzYUAim0k80

Thanks for the learn, it's actually serotonin down regulation.

i don't even know the difference in feeling heroin/ cocaine/ meth tbqh. if any ''''''''''degenerates'''''''''' wanna fill me in feel free

i get that mdma is supposed to be pure uninhibited euphoria, which as an insanely socially repressed/ clinically depressed unfeeling gimp sounds like a dream come true

weed is nice and certainly enhances music but it's kinda hard to class it as a drug... i'm the most sheltered human in existence, if even i can get it then it doesn't really count kek

>well first make a thread so you can have a ton of sanctimonious pricks tell you you'e gonna ruin your life
it's not sanctimonious to point out the demonstable fact that it's statistically likely h will ruin your life

it's sanctimonious to look down on people who want to (or more likely, don't care if they) ruin their lives. it's sanctimonious to try and deny them their right to ruin their own life. it's not sanctimonious to simply warn them that's probably what will happen.

Drugs are the most beautiful thing ever invented. Open your heart and mind to them bruh.

i see what you did there

If it was that bad people would stop doing it. No such thing as addiction, you either like doing something a lot or you don't.

you could always just do it once or twice and not do it again
im not into shooting shit but i've smoked and snorted it without becoming addicted

also OP it doesn't even matter because you will probably end up nodding out in 10 minutes

Stopped hard use after watching trainspotting and see my buddys choke on their vomit...
I dunno try synth wave or some thing.

funny story...buddy tried selling me mdma that was cut with speed...ended up giving him the mdma and going to get more speed lol...

speed is better and safer

Yeah, nothing says classy like stealing from your friends and being a all-round parasite.

No it is not...Speed made by a scientist maybe but shake and bake bath tube ice is no.

Grunge is the most heroin-fixated genre, right down to the clothing, and you know it.

Lust for life...

The Downward Spiral

lol just imagine, someone actually thinks this

The Black Saint & the Sinner Lady.

Who's classy to you?

I've met hundreds of people and every one who ended up on drugs every day talked about it for years beforehand. You're not convincing anyone, it's a lust not a compulsion.

>no such thing as addiction

m-morality man, is that you?

I love trainspotting but I never knew it was supposed to be anti-heroin, I thought it was giving a pretty widely accepted view of it even amongst "hard users". And by "hard use" how much were you taking? Were you addicted?

youtube.com/watch?v=m4locg0Vxtk

kek

le ebic pretending to be an outraged hyperbolic lunatic for the r/Sup Forums gold meme xD

I don't trust any of these screencaps anymore for that precise reason. Kill yourself reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqPNpZzE9xc
DUDE