Randy doesn't wear shirts, Mr. Lifeson. That's just the way it is

Randy doesn't wear shirts, Mr. Lifeson. That's just the way it is.

RUSH, all of them, have got to be one of least egotistical and well humored rock bands of all time. Regardless of whether or not you like their music, there's really nothing negative to say about them.

that's my barbecue ricky

Dr. Ricky

I'm drunk

me right now tbqh

I'm gonna pay you $100 to fuck.

WHAT IN THE FUCK?!?!

Helix was a wicked concert. Fuck, I sold a lot of dope at that concert. I mean, they had good lyrics like, "Gimme an R-O-C-K", and the crowd yells "ROCK" really loud. Now that's a fuckin' concert!

Rush just don't do stuff like that. They got these lyrics about how trees are talking to each other and how different sides of your brain works, or outerspace bullshit.

Donny is best character
>FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS

Neal Peart isn't well humored. The guy is autistic and usually stays in a private room while Geddy and Alex talk to fans backstage.

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING GUNS

know whatamsaaaaayin

Fucking samsquanch, I hate those bastards

i would say he was very well humored enough to put up with 2/3 of the 3 stooges for over 40 years, and deal with the deaths of his wife and daughter within a relatively short period of time, and yet keep going. :) you could tell he was uncomfortable with Alex Lifeson's speech at the hall of fame ceremony, though.

you're saying nowwhatamsaying too much man

except that they're not very good

What're ya taking a know'mcensus?

you sound like a loser with brain damage

tpb is a top 5 comfiest show