youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mommy Merkel is straight up cucking The Donald

Will he ever recover?

is donnie alright
he looks like a corpse

The dude is losing his mind from being so unpopular

He's gonna go full school shooter

All he really cares about is being popular and becoming president has made him extremely unpopular

>White House shooting when?

Also what is the secret service supposed to do if the presidents starts shooting people?

Bannon Trump is going to be the world's first homeschooled school shooter

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

His campaign is really over this time guys, I can't fucking believe it. I am so happy.

that's offinsive

>former Trump voter
>leaf

What did he mean by this

Tbqh I thought it would be hilarious that Trump is the president but I I didn't think he would go batshit crazy.

I used to support him but now he's finally done. He's going to get impeached. We've done it guys. It's over.

trumpmania is going global baby!
i personally spent up to 500 hours on twitter and facebook campaigning for him
i was so happy when he got elected
it finally gave me something to believe and care about

Your work has come to an abrupt end. He's FINALLY going to get impeached.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

DONALD TRUMP ON SUICIDE WATCH

>"p-please don't crush my hands mama!"

ITT: /brit/ auf deutsch

Ach ja richtig, der alte 'zid.

he wont get impeached, he's untouchable, he's above the law
4 years lol more like 8 years
he can do nothing wrong
he's going to live forever
age is just a number
reagan was 70 when he got elected
he could have run for a third term if alzheimers hadn't fried his brains

He's never going to be impeached though. You need a two thirds majority in the house and senate to impeach and the democrats will find some way to fuck up the 2018 midterm election.

But trump university and shit mufuggah

he gon get impeached now

Every president in the modern history of the US looks like a corpse after just 3 months of governing, I'm seriously starting to think there's a real fucking Shelob sucking the life out of them....

Mutti tutti :DDDDDDDDDD

So you lied

>stars humming pumped up kicks during a congressional speech

>hahaha le Sup Forums maymay ecks dee!!!!! :DDD

Kill yourself, you worthless, pathetic faggot.

wtf i hate trump now

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

His campaign is really over this time guys, I can't fucking believe it. I am so happy.

He's very immature for the supposed president of the free world.

Sup Forums memes are like twitch memes, just keep spamming it over and over until people think its funny.

TRI HARD IN THE CHAT BOYS

>Gets near the secret service
> whispers in his ear
> "You're kind of cool , don't go to the oval office tomorrow

Wahh wahh, shut the fuck up you arse-diddling, kike-loving, mentally-deficit crybaby, I bet you're don't have the goddamn courtesy to give your effeminate Latin lover "currently reaming your ass" a goddamn reach-around, go fuck off

Wahh wahh, shut the fuck up you arse-diddling, kike-loving, mentally-deficit crybaby, I bet you're don't have the goddamn courtesy to give your effeminate Latin lover "currently reaming your ass" a goddamn reach-around, go fuck off

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

.....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

.....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Really makes me appreciate Sup Forumsposting

Don't call him donny. Just say Don.
Don means boss in japanese.

Look, I love the Jewish people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of Jews, I have a great relationship with the Jewish people. I'm going to do great with the Jewish, in fact a poll came out in Berlin recently, I polled 25% with the Jewish; someone said if you get 25% of the Jewish vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected president, we are going to Gas the Jewish. We have to Gas the Jewish, or we won't have an economy any more. We're going to Gas the Jewish, and it's going to be a great Holocaust... and the Jewish are going to pay for it.

Look, I love the Jewish people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of Jews, I have a great relationship with the Jewish people. I'm going to do great with the Jewish, in fact a poll came out in Berlin recently, I polled 25% with the Jewish; someone said if you get 25% of the Jewish vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected president, we are going to Gas the Jewish. We have to Gas the Jewish, or we won't have an economy any more. We're going to Gas the Jewish, and it's going to be a great Holocaust... and the Jewish are going to pay for it.

but don means toilet in finnish

i don't want to imagine trump lying on his back on the floor with me squatting over him slowing defecating into his open mouth like soft ice cream machine and him saying "thank you user" with shitflakes flying everywhere from his lips

that would be just rude

Not a supporter of the guy, but this is cherry picked af.

so is literally everything "btfoing" him

Well there is a literal demon vampire sitting right next to him. You'd look upset too.

And in comes the Leaf

another quality thread from Sup Forumsfags

Yes it was such a productive and useful thread but the dumb polfags barged in and ruined it, wasn't it?

I she also a shape shifting child molestor?

I could have replied to nearly half the posts in this thread, but I decided to reply to yours. Not because there was anything special about it but because you so simply said what all the Trump supporters believe.

Let me now explain why it will now happen.

Those of us who are #NeverTrump know in our heart that Trump is the end of our country. It is that simple.

His winning redefines conservatism as nationalistic, authoritarian, populism that seeks to solve problems the same way the world tried in the 1930s with catistrophic results.

We are students of history, we consider, think and discuss ideas. For a 100 reasons we cannot ... no

WILL NOT vote for Trump.

In the years to come, the questions will come up, where were you? Did no one see it coming? Now you know... yes we did.

Well listen here... You're bluffing and only spewing hot air from that so called "brain" of yours, when in fact it's nothing but a little tiny pea.

Your empty threats won't lead to nothing to be pretty honest. Also, you "act" tough on here, yet your entire page is filled with memes, something that a "tough guy" wouldn't have plastered all over the place. What are you, 10? Have you been brainwashed by that tyrant too? Seems like you're nothing but a racist little brat that needs to be slapped in the face with reality, because racism doesn't get you nowhere except in trouble. Do you think that you actually have rights to call people that you don't even know racist names and all? I'll tell you right now that you don't have any rights to do such a thing. So why don't you just take you insensitive behavior and go somewhere else with it, like to your mother and father? I'm sure that once they hear what you've been calling other people, they'll never forgive you.

well you pouting like a mousy nerdy little bitch ain't gonna win trump's bitch ass the election. That motherfucker appeals to mousy nerdy bitches like you, doesn't he?

America was never great you mousy bitch. You forgot about them eight years of the bush administration. thats ok though, I expect nonetheless of a brainless, fearful, angry nerdy bitch like you .

I don't love Hillary but I hate Donald trump. it is obvious why the only people that are trump supporters are uneducated, angry retarded bitches like you.

Your next president will be Hillary Clinton you nerdy bitch. Now go suck on Donald trump's crusty dick, hold his tie and take that nerdy eye patch with you