Why??

Why??

Why cant i fap to this?

if god isn't real then explain a baby's smile.
>christians: 1
>atheists: 0

How about this?

Gas
> christians -100
> atheists 0
> people who don't use stupid labels 9000

Because it's beyond all mortal comprehension.

>Gas
that does not explain a baby's smile

It's more likely than a space fairy going around pushing dimples in every day in every house

And by more likely, I mean it's vaguely possible while your fantasy is pure crap

And what's up with the finely tuned fundamental constants of the universe? Can't argue with that, next question!

If they weren't finely tuned, there'd be no one here to see them.

If you think the universe is constant, than you clearly have no idea how cosmology and chaos theroy work. We as humans have simply invented math, and put values to constants to understand the universe

An extra dimenional creature could not be defined or understood.

God is a dick and u gots to pray real hard to him or he will fuck you up, fam.
Thats all I know really.

Why do you people keep answering this shit?

Sage in every field.

Why can't douchebags stop being douchebags? I am asking you, because you seem to be a subject matter expert.

With respect to your question, replace the emotionally charged word "God" with "The unknowable origin of our universe" and your teeny, tiny little case of angst should go away.

Seriously, how hard is this? None of us understand how or why this universe came into being. Why is there something, instead of nothing? Why is the something so incredible, awesome, terrible, and strange? We don't know. It's unlikely that we will ever know, and almost certain that we are incapable of knowing.

So why does it chap your ass so much if people refer to that big ball of unknowable awesomeness as "God" or "Allah" or "Ctulhu" or whatever? Jeez, get over your bad self. In a hundred years, all your impotent outrage won't have made the slightest difference one way or the other.

Wow u really took the bate.

Muscle, chemicals in the brain. but having babies my self. i can tell you. when a baby smiles. its 95% of the time, because its shitting it self. and that is just the face it makes.

Trips of thruth

Ah, the scoring system used since time immemorial. Good to know the scores haven't changed.