"20-year-old" becomes youngest male winner of NYC Marathon

>Ghirmay Ghebreslassie, 20, from Eritrea finished the five-borough race in 2 hours, 7 minutes and 51 seconds, qualifying him as the third fastest runner in the marathon's 46-year history.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/06/sport/ghirmay-ghebreslassie-new-york-city-marathon/index.html

> East African

What a surprise!

The thought of never having this sort of stamina is depressing. I can barely run three miles without almost keeling over

Killing yourself usually end these thoughts

>doing an under 5 minute mile for 21 miles

Literally unhuman.

So what. Give this starvin marvin a 70-pound ruck sack and let's see how well he does.

>My ex gf finished third

No bullshit.

kek I member you from when she ran in the Olympics earlier this year how did you fuck that up and let her go?

>20

Yeah fucking right...
He'll retire within 5 years.

god bless those speedy blacks

>Ghirmay Ghebreslassie

what

She walked in on me and my friend 69'ing

We went to different Universities far from eachother after high school (we went to Notre Dame HS in Upstate NY together and she got a full ride to ND university after we graduated) and were smart enough to know that long distance shit doesn't ever work. It was about as amicable as could possibly be, I have zero bad feelings about her and I'm sure she feels the same. She's a great chick and deserves all the success.

I live near her can I get dem digits?

Based Rupp would have roasted him. GG's lucky that Rupp had more important marathons to run this year.

Why is his age in quotes?

This isn't like with those African soccer players that tear shit up in U16 leagues when they're secretly 30. This guy beat everybody, of all ages. Does it really matter if he's older than he says he is? There's no advantage gleaned from it.

Yeah I dont get it either. He looks like a typical 20 year old Somalian to me anyways.

Manlets in Nepal smaller than him can carry loads 150lbs+ uphill at 15,000 feet. Hiking with weight isn't that impressive.

>tfw East African and bad at long distance running

....at least i can do 100M in 10.09

No, you can't. Nobody from anywhere in East Africa has run that fast in an officially timed race in over a decade.

and two months later it will come out that he was on a cocktail of PEDs just like every other eat african marathon winner in the last 5 years

hahahahahaha wow you cucked yourself you fucking millenial retard. well at least you can get a "good job" after college and have a slew of consecutive monogamous "relationships" and finally marry some boring whore when you both are 30 and shit out 1 child and be miserable for the rest of your passionless existence.