nice try
Nobody's harvesting my organs

lol, promise not to steal your organs

If dubs, you have to give all your money to exiled Nigerian King

Sure OP, I'll hang out with you.

Keep your money, just be interesting.

Okay OP give me 1 cent

I'm not very interesting, that's the problem :(

How bout starting a topic, telling us sth about you or ask for advice?

That's a good looking burger there user

y spend time?
y?

where do you live

Then give me tree fiddy

today i finally started hooking up my new hard drive. How was your day today op?

wate!!! i got a pic!

i found mi x the other day... she changed her entire name!!! wtf?

ITT:
1. no conversation
2. No money

Sage

Is everything going well? With the hard drive I mean.

Don't want advice actually, I generally know what it would probably be, hence I also don't want to talk much about my life. Know what should be changed, but I don't want to. Just want to forget about my life for a bit, ya know?
cuz you a poorfaggot hopefully?
US, Chitown to be specific
Fucking loch ness monster
I set up a SSL secured website and I'm fucking proud of it. Struggled more than I should have cuz I didn't realize I needed to update the domain name like an idiot, but still, I got it done. Good fucking job the the hard drive thing hook up!!

i mean we got marrid n shit n then she left but... fuck... to change her 1st and last name? thats fucked...

why am I turned on by girls roller skating?
youtu.be/hi4pzKvuEQM

>Chitown
id hang out but you're too far away

A/s/l?

Actually pretty well.
Funny story, I ordered a hard drive a couple months back that turned out to be for a server, and in hopes of salvaging it I tried buying unnecessary stuff that never made it to my house. In the end, I ended up returning it and buying a regular one and now slowly transferring all my data from my old one to my new hard drive.

FedEx isn't fun to deal with :(

sauce?

Dude, that is fucked. Sorry man. More dirt in the ocean, or whatever the fuck it is they say nowadays

I live in Chicago.

wait! hang out irl?
i m poorfaggot but i dont wan ur money...
just tryin to give you a diversion...i guess

That's OK OP, it's a matter of perspective.

How do you spend your time?

shannon purser... i lust her

>Chitown

How do I know you're not from there? Nobody from Chicago calls it "Chitown."

Which suburb are you from?

Very good call. I am from Chicago, and that's mostly true.

OP are you from Naperville you gigantic faggot?

Thanks nice to hear. The reason I asked was jusut in case you needed help. I'm a bit of a computer geek.

Appreciate it anyways.
25 old grill from chitown
Dude semi-related, but USPS fucking steals everything they can. So glad there's amazon lockboxes now in big cities cuz half of my internet orders went missing before that.
Oh Yeah? Which part? I'm close to Norridge
Meant in non rl. Idk, some sort of chat thingy, browsing websites and exchange stupid vidoes together and shit.. idk, used to do that type of thing when I sued to play a bunch of online games few years back...
Lots of sleep and house chores and the rest on video games
I'm close to suburbs actually.. And I've definitely heard people call it thta so don't bullshit me.

Glad to hear it, learned most of what Im doing through google so it's going pretty well haha

now gotta order a sata power y splitter for my ssd and led strip

So like Gurnee? Or Aurora?

Funny enough, when I was browsing amazon, it asked me if i wanted to use Amazon Student

It was weird cause I thought i had already used my three months but i was like "fuck it" and said yeah

Basically renewed membership till 2018 and charged me 50$. Shoulda known better but that two-day shipping is real nice

hmm... yum

So if I spend time with you I get money?

Still technically Chicago actually. Fuck Aurora, I swear everyone that lives there that I've met is such a fucking square

What games do you jam bro?

And why do you sleep so much? Result of dome condition, or result of not wanting to be awake and aware of your life?

Chicago Heights/North Chicago are not technically Chicago, OP.

so i found my ex... so that was strange and she changed her name... but we broke up many many years ago... 2000 ya no?

but... shes fine now... shes happy... i gave her everything. i moved 1000 miles to b with her an finally married her cuz she wanted it... and now shes fine...

and that makes me... idk... fine actually.
i'm actually fine...

fuk! my x was from there!!! LOLOLOLO

Rogers Park, Chicago

You know what you have to do user. Kill her and rape the corpse then cut off her head and keep it in your freezer so she will always be close to you. You know its the only way.

i dun no who u r but i luv u n wan 2 marry u

Oh I never even signed up for student shit. even when I was in college. Seemed too fishy. I have prime now but it's like 50 bucks a year and since I have real income from a job, that's not bad at all for me.
Yeap.
Ehh back in the day I spent countless hours playing wc3 customer games. Now.... SC2 custom games. Things haven't changed much...
Sleep... don't want to be awake.. And I like my dreams a lot. Just last night I was dreaming of a game of thrones type of universe except the subrubs of that universe apparently had a bunch of niggers do some weird ethnic magic that shoot out red kamehamehas from their chests to defeat the ice zombies. It seemed a lot more interesting than real life.
If my address says Chicago, it's technically Chicago.
I had sort of an online relationship with a person 1000 miles away. It never got far and that's probably good. We still talk. Not much resentment.

but i no something now... i can do what ever i want... no one is watching... i dont have to fear anymore because nobody cares.

i think i killed everyone... more shannon?

Last one

shudda ended wit wild turkey... cant lose wti wild turkye

I'm from Rogers Park. We're close.

Guys, how about a chat...
OP anoner26
tinychat com f3ksq9

ok OP... i'm out... but thanks for lettin me get that off my chest... im actually fine and maybe its my time to get what i want... piece! out!

Yeah that's pretty close. Except I'm next to the airport and you're near the lake...

Yeah, but it's still close. You wanna get together tonight? I just got off work, and watching the Hawks game while I decide how I want to spend the night.

New hobby right now. Keep a dream diary. If you think your dreams are more interesting than your real life, then bring them into it. It might be that you never share it with anyone, but at least you won't forget stuff that is obviously a pretty good reflection of your interests.

I know the sleep story man, I sleep long hours because I don't wanna be awake. I haven't had a dream that I could recall when I woke up in about 10 years, so my sleep isn't escaping to a dream, I effectively die for 12 hours a day.

I'd get in trouble :( Otherwise I'd love to

Trouble? It's Friday night and you're in your 20s....

Why are you asking people to hang out, and then someone can, but you say no.

Have a good weekend. Take care.

Kill her its the only way. The voices will never stop until you kill her and wear her skin