Ask a coke addict anything

Ask a coke addict anything

do u charge 5p for the bags

How much are you spending on coke per month?

do you hate yourself?

Y u no doctor yet?!?!?!?

Can you get me some decent coke?

Have u taken coke up the bootyhole?

does god exist?

Does it help u get laid by hot sluts

Is Pepsi okay?

consistency looks off. I bet that's corn starch

Sprinkle it on your asshole and backflip out the window

don't you hate it when you break out in welts and hives because of shitty carpet blow?

How much is a gram?

How much is an 8 ball?

Ausfag ocasionally paying 3 or 400 a gram about to be depressed. But coke is such a nice high

Kek

That's not cocaine, but even if it was, you're a moron and getting ripped off for buying that much already cut

Have you ever tried Pepsi?

actually it's flour and an old pic from the internet

Have you tried heroin.
So much better imo.

Someone else who knows what's wrong here.

How much is a gram of good coke where you're at lad?

Why, its a shitty drug

This nigger isn't even answering questions. Probably went into cardiac arrest after snorting that wicked cocktail of shitty coke, baby laxative and Ajax.

What's the difference between doctors and God?

kermit wants a bump

How did you start using?

/thread

>coke addict
>y?
I've done a lot of drugs.. basically all the drugs. and I never understood why coke addicts exist. The shit is often cut to hell and back, and if its not you get charged an arm and a leg (even my coke addict rich friends who get good shit, buy regularly in bulk, still paying a small fortune) the high doesnt last long, a few regular uses and your brain chemistry gets fucked up as quick as meth. All my friends/aquantances who did CRAZY shit, like truely psyco shit (1 friend murdered his wife, other is just weird and thinks someones tapping his phones and watching him all the time) all my crazy friends are coke heads. I just dont get it.. of all the addictions a person could have y coke

this is literally every cokehead i've ever met

Where do you buy it? Do you recommend me to consume it?

Did op die from an overdose?

so goddamn true

no it is not worth the high, absolute shit drug, not even kidding. Try MDMA/Molly instead 10 times more fun and last longer and no addiction

big diff between cokeheads and those who do blow.

I split an 8ball (~$150/good decent rock tastes like Juicy Fruit) with a buddy and his girlfriend once or twice a month (my GF would probably stab me with a crowbar if she ever saw me doing a line ever again)

Been using coke for years, every few months. How do you get addicted to it?

Does it still make you kind of nauseous and taste bad when it drips down your throat in the back? I tried coke once but I much prefer amphetamine. That said, it is more social. Comedown sucks though.

I think the comedown of coke is worse but I only really experienced doing a g at the night at the club . So i don't know if it sucks if you do lesser quantity

have you ever tried pepsi

Downers are much better. Fuck coke. Acid, weed, and any downers. Coke is like taking all your money and setting it on fire just to get a "rush".