>it's a Riker saves the day episode

>it's a Wesley saves the day episode

>It's a wesley gets cucked episode

>It's a Diana episode

>it's a troi gives me a boner episode

>Those claw like nails
I sense apprehension, Captain.

>It's a nasty Greek troll looks like a hairy Hobbit episode

>it's a Riker complicates delicate peace negotiations by sticking his dick in one of the delegates episode

>it's a Riker makes a creepy smile and Picard tugs on his shirt after standing up episode

It's the 14 Lights Episode, guest starring Elim Garrick.

>it's a Data knows which stories are fact and which are fiction BECAUSE HE FUCKING CHEATED episode

>It's a Picard gives you a boner episode

>it's a Riker uses the Holodeck to get some strange episode

>it's a Geordi easily cheats at cards episode

Was Sisko pissed his son became beta.

I forget and just saw DS9 espisode with Ferengi kid at star fleet and sisko kid dealing with emotions

there were plenty of those user

>It's an everybody in the room except for Riker can cheat at cards but Riker still wins episode

>It's a Picard gives you a boner episode

>It's a Data gives everyone radiation sickness episode

i did NOT remember that scene....

>Was Sisko pissed his son became beta.
Not really. Being a good artist/writer is highly praised in the federation. Since there's thousands of cultures competing to release entertainment and art it's not an easy thing to do.

Not to mention he could just as easily be sitting on his ass eating replicated food and fucking holo women all day. Doing anything is fine if he enjoys it

>it's a Data befriends a small alien girl and doesn't tell anyone episode

The Episode called Man of the People. It's an episode where this magic ambassador steals the souls of women so he can negotiate peace treaties. Side effects include: being a whore, rapid aging, extreme jealousy, and eventual senile mentality. Also fucking everyone on the ship.

that's every episode before she lost weight and wore the uniform for me

that's David warner, not Andrew robinson

>sitting on his ass eating replicated food and fucking holo women all day

tfw born 3 centuries too early

> tfw