Flash Thompson and Iris West

Flash Thompson and Iris West

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/marvel-creative-spider-man-homecoming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they the villains in Homecoming? Is Spiderman going to return those stolen bikes to their owners?

Really urban and hip! This is what teens like nowadays!

Ned Leeds

They do, actually.

OP picked the worst possible example for Flash because that smug Eugene right there is also a clear example of his time.

>blobgobblin

Liz Allan

Valkyrie

Jimmy Olsen

HAHAHAHAHAHAH EL NEGRITO MEMEO

This is fine

This is fine

Are you fucking kidding me?

Nothing of value was lost. Thor is the laughing stock of the MCU.

so is spiderman filmed in 1990s Compton?

>Flash is a fuccboi

that's too funny

nothing must have value to you

>making the villain black
how racist

>Flash Thompson
Nothing wrong here. Well, maybe except for the fact that it isn't Europe

I thought Flash Thompson was going to be played by a white guy named Tony Revolori but it ended up being a spic named Anthony QuiƱonez.

we really need to do a graphic with all the characters who were white and are now black vs. all the characters who were not white but are white now to counter the whitewashing meme

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

>UGH if the main character has to be White... HAS to be White... Then i don't want another godamn cracker on the cast
Except for the villian?
>of course except the villian

What film is this for?

Also, isn't Valkyrie the one character that Marvel fans begged Marvel to do instead of making Whor?

Americans will defend this.

True. But at the same time it's also extremely fucking disrespectful. I mean, it's taken from someone's actual religious beliefs. Honestly the whitest religious beliefs you can find, and they change some of the gods and characters to negroes. That's just distasteful as fuck to be aich.

Is Flash a spic or a poo-in-loo?

It doesn't matter. We have been deprived of the chance to have an aryan warrior goddess waifu just for more shitty diversity.

Apologise

Three would have been better if it eliminated one of the plots

Spider-man lives in Manhattan, and goes to an inner city school. Having a cast of all white people would be unrealistic. Not saying this isn't some kind of agenda pushing, but it makes it more true to the city itself.

Id cut my handoff for a RaimiSpiderman 4 featuring Carnage and the other symbiotes

I don't see the problem. Heimdall was turned into a negroitte when played by I Can Read A Script So I Get The Part Idris

I have nothing to appologize for, I always liked his movies.

Fuck off cuck

>M-muh realism
How's Hillary's money?

Disrespectful to who? Paganism is long dead. Fuck, I bet 99/100 violent mudslimes don't even care about their own retardation. They just want an excuse to rape and pillage.

>but it makes it more true to the city itself.
If these kikes cared about being "true to the city" then every single street criminal Spider-Man encounters would be black or hispanic.

Didn't shoot up some french paper last year because someone drew their prophet?

for years this shit triggered me

now i just laugh at how faggots obsess over comics

what happened

>what happened

you became a cuck

As a Scandinavian I grew up with the stories about our old Norse gods. And now their niggering it up, that's just fucked up.
Obviously I'm not gonna take it THAT seriously and start a riot like a wrong coloured faggot.

>As a Scandinavian I grew up with the stories about our old Norse gods.
And I grew up watching Doug on the weekends. Doesn't mean I found it offensive when Disney retooled it.

under-fuckin-rated

I've been to Manhattan. If you can find an inner city public school that isn't at least 80% minorities I'll give you a medal.

Literally who gives a shit? Raimi's movies also featured blacks and asians quite a lot but all established characters had their own right skin colour.

I am not disappointed by the casting direction of this movie, although contemporary pop and clothing is fucking disgusting by comparison.

No, what I will be disappointed by is whatever the fuck they decide to do for the theme, in place of Queen. We can only hope it's not some shitty Club mix of the fucking same old song. It's gonna happen and you all know it.

>white bois forgetting their place

who opened the cuck shed? these pasty poltard dicklets are all over the place lmao

this is still the worst one imo

This is one of the reasons why DC > Marvel

WE SORRY SEMPAI

Is this the way everything is gonna be from now on?

i don't care if they're brown but hasn't flash always been a jock?

as far as I know.

I don't give a fuck about brownwashing either but it's pretty shit when you fuck up the character because of it.

like is this noodly spic supposed to be a bully picking on parker?

they'll make him a cyberbully

None of this is fine you fucking nigger

guy you replied to go btfo

To be fair, this is the most popular version of Liz

>character has been around for fifty years now
>THIS is the one that people want. It's 2016, people!

>jew as wonder woman

ok cucboi

Just saying that it's the one the greatest number of people will recognize, also the best version of her.

That's one miscast vs how many? Four at least.

The entire Justice League is miscast, except Batman, I guess.

Lex and Lois are also miscast.

>The entire Justice League is miscast
Am I the only person who actually likes Ezra? I swear most of the haters haven't seen a single film with him.

He's a good actor and I like him, but he should not be Barry.
He should be Kyle Rayner or one of the Robins.

>one of the Robins
Okay, I take it back. You're right, that's perfect.

>He should be Kyle Rayner
I honestly think Andrew Garfield could be a good Rayner.

Fight me.

Manhattan is 48% white and he goes to a science magnet. Also he lives in Forest Hills, Queens which is a 58% white neighborhood.

Wow. Way to use facts to try and perpetuate the myth that white people still own this country.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this

Seriously. Is there one movie now that is an adaption without a white character being racelifted?

>Peter will have a crush on her
JUST

GOTG?

He's a fine actor but holy fuck he is no Barry Allen. He'd be a 10/10 Klarion though.

>we will never see Klarion on the big screen
>we saw Eson the Searcher on the big screen two years ago

Why, DC? Why?

If we had casting directors who weren't retarded...

It's problematic how non-inclusive your post is, anonymous. You should be ashamed.

He feels like he'd make a good Tim.

This and a manly blonde Barry Allen.

>oh shit Flash Thompson is going to be in the MCU?
>Agent Venom when?
>He's being played by a fucking 5'6 indian

FUCK

EVERYTHING

EVER

GOD DAMN YOU MARVEL AND YOUR FUCKING STUPID POLITICAL CORRECTNESS BULLSHIT

And as Wally West Kid Flash.

I wish they made Barry older and not a fucking kid.

>GOD DAMN YOU MARVEL
it was sony

But I though Marvel had all of the creative control.

screencrush.com/marvel-creative-spider-man-homecoming/

Him or Michael Rosenbaum.

>it was sony
Get the fuck outta here Marvel cuck!

Mary-Jane is supposed to be a supermodel not a cute 6/10.

Look at the filename. Levy should be Iris.

Get the fuck over it.

Shouldn't you be protesting somewhere?

GOAT

It was going to be Bruce Campbell as Mysterio

As long as MJ stays as a cute, white redhead, I'm fine with this.

name? she is gorgeous

Fuck you, that's Glory Grant.

So I assume all these people of colour weren't hired because of their ethnicity, right? In the spirit of equality, the SJW mantra, I assume they just had the best auditions and showed more talent than anybody else there?

There is only one choice for Barry, you gat bags...

He looks like a man.

Golsing is better suited for Manhunter or a lantern IMO