I got anger issues, do you have the same problem and how do I fix that Sup Forums ?

I got anger issues, do you have the same problem and how do I fix that Sup Forums ?

tell me about your anger issues white boi :)

Smoke weed

bad advice weed is dangerous and addictive

Don't be angry .

I'd like to avoid drugs or anything like that.

Masturbate on a daily basis until every waking moment you breath is perpetual orgasm and eventually experience tranquility. Then you realize there is no meaning to your existence and proceed to kill yourself.

bad advice masturbating is dangerous and addictive

>addictive
nah nigga

White powa.

its addictive white boi pot smoker

Only way to fix it is to change the way you think about things. What you change about what you think about is up to individual. But it all comes down to how you look at things.

Anger issues are for faggots.

Seriously nigga, nothing matters anyway, so why be mad about it?

Everything you fix someone will break, everything you clean will get dirty again, everything you like will eventually get boring and old.

You cannot control existence, so simply exist and remove all of the frustrations that come from trying to control the uncontrollable.

... i think the word for that is "fatalism"

>pic unrelated

Im just looking for the autistic typical reply that says "erase system 32"

>erase

Looks like you're the autist bruh

FeelsBadMan

Anger issues? It means your dick is so tiny you unconsciously know your inferior genes will never endure. Are you a white, soon to be exctinct piece of shit? A christfag, lover of all things related to the scrotum of Jesus Whore and his plague on Earth?
I hope you get an aneurism and die a quick, meaningless death.

Eat shit and die

LE MAYMAY XDDDDD

I disagree with that statement.

First of all, saying weed is addictive is stupid. Everything is addictive. You should look up the word "addiction" before you use it.

Second, i fully support weed as a nigger tranquilizer. More of it should be distributed to the porch monkeys, because the more immobily high they are, the less they are out raping and stealing.

Fuck off Schlomo

The thing is you can't make me angry because I know you're just as worthless as I am and just as much retarded.

Keep your anger, OP.
Anything you try will either not work or replace your anger with soul-crushing sadness, and anger is better than sadness.

>wishing a quick death on someone

This smells like reddit to me. Nobody on Sup Forums would ever spare a faggot suffering.

Weed

This is the problem.

It doesnt HAVE to feelsbadman. Just imagine it positively... if nothing matters, that means consequences don't matter either.

That also means that you are not responsible for the outcome of situations because they would have ended that way with or without you.

Liberate yourself from anger and sadness my nigga.

Thanks you and the others for answering I'll try to see things this way next time somethings makes me angry Sup Forums being nice FeelsGoodMan.

Godspeed to you, you magnificent bastard!