Not being able to defend you home and your life?

>Not being able to defend you home and your life?

Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grabagun.com/savage-212-12ga-22-bl-blk-dbm-at.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Kurt Cobain's ghost took it away to do god knows what

Because I'm not an insecure faggot that needs to validate himself with a long metal phallic object.

Because I studied the blade. Nothing personal, kid.

*blocks your path*

because nobody should own a firearm except police and military and maybe hunters if they go through a background check and licensing.

because america says i can !

Makes it too easy to kill myself.

There won't be anything left to defend when you've blown holes in everything

AKM fag reporting in

And you fucks say only these guys will have guns then bitch about police abuse. Do us all a favor a do a swan dive into some pavement

police abuse will lower because they wont be scared everybody is going to kill them! most people is the usa own assault rifles so its not unreasonable.

Cause im canadian lol

Why do police and military need guns if no one else has them?

Why do you think the government should have absolute power over people?

>not insecure
>views objects as penis extensions
shiggy diggy

you can buy guns in canada you retard

Because I'm Colombian. You go to prison if you defend yourself.

mom does, i'm underaged kek

just special police need them, to stop terrorists or wild animals . im not totally against guns if you get a bolt action with a license and only go to the range with it fine by me, im willing to give a little, no assault rifles though.

then what happens when robbers come and fuck shit up and WOOPS NO ONE HAS A GUN

they get guns no matter what, it's called doing it illegally you fucking fag

So how do you plan on gathering up all the guns that you arbitrarily deem "unnecessary"?

I do. It's a cheap ass Maverick 88 but it slings clouds of steel well enough.

Explain how disarming law abiding people and making them unable to defend themselves will stop criminals from using guns and committing crime against the innocent?

1: kinda hard to get an assault rifle
2: expensive as FUCK to get an assault rifle
3: I have never heard of a legally owned assault rifle being used in a crime in the past 10 years

unless you're talking about modern sporting and hunting rifles, in which case, you'er an idiot

Not for self defense, just for sport.

because my life is not valuable enougth to spend that much money to protect it

the robbers will be less likely to have guns infact the will be less robbers if theres no guns

they wont get guns cos guns will be collected up and melted or sold to other countries

yeah but we also dont have armed gangs of niggers roaming the streets and white sociopaths that shoot up schools

what's the difference?

its not hard or expensive , you can buy an assault rifle at wallmart for around 4-600 dollars thats for an ar15 last i checked

there have been assault rifles in the recent mass murders

You're wishing for an unrealistic pipe dream

We dont really have that kind of crime here we are more civilized

you clearly don't understand the definition of an assault rifle

>Intermediate cartridge
>Select fire

not available at walmart kid

>muh rifles!!!

if theres less guns overall fewer criminals will be able to get them like in Britain

>assault rifle
>ar15
>walmart
>ar15
>Ishidiggidy myself

So are we

Yeah, that really helped with less criminals killing people

>lowered gun crimes
>britain

that's because it's britain

it fires a military cartridge and is automatic (?) am i missing something?

Shotguns and bolt actions mostly, no full auto.

I own a gun that has its serial numbers filed off that i bought from a nigger behind burger king in memphis for 40 dollors.....

is not automatic

Your grandpa's hunting rifle fires a military cartridge. Should we ban that too?

And an AR15=/=automatic

yes it is , a bolt action is manual a pump action is manual , a lever action is manual, an assault rifle is not

uh they are actually, only certain walmarts here as i live in milwaukee and they dont want too many niggers having one

Seems like a waste of money.

the ar15 is not automatic, you're thinking of the M16 or M4, neither of which you can buy without it being registered prior to the ban in 1986, or paying a 200$ tax stamp to the federal gov't

>full auto

This is what uneducated people think. We can only get semi auto. Full auto is illegal.

>Full auto is illegal
No it's not, it's just expensive

both of those should be banned as theyre both automatic. my grandpa had a bolt action shotgun but we got rid of it

there will be no nationwide disarmament without bloodshed in the hundreds of thousands of casualties of american on american blood. That is the only way guns will be fully collected from the hands of the law abiding.

I don't really have any use for one

see

Why ban them when they are used is such little crime? Do you actually care about people dying or just want to ban guns?

I think it's the latter

>bolt action
>shotgun
this doesnt exist my boy

the ar 15 is an assault rifle so its automatic. dont know where youre getting your info from

yes they do. after WWII alot of mausers were converted to 12ga. not common now, but still out there

you dont know anything about guns then. look it up i know what im talking about

i would give my left nut for it

guns have killed billions of people worldwide

huh the more you know, pretty cool actually

No one can legally own a modern assault rifle.

grabagun.com/savage-212-12ga-22-bl-blk-dbm-at.html

So have knives. And disease. And cars. And tyrannical governments against an unarmed populace. And "insert random thing".

What's your point?

explain how walmart sells ar15s for 500 dollars then?

Huh, in europe alot of them do.
Think it was netherlands they can take their assault weapons home after they have served in the military

Ar15 =/= assault rifle

I feel it necessary to point out that semi auto is actually preferred by skilled shooters anyway, and not having fully automatic weapons hardly counts as a handicap in real terms.

I'm kind of take it or leave it when it comes to magazine fed rifles. I don't consider them anymore threatening than any other gun so I don't care if they're legal, and by that same measure if they were banned I figure I'm not hurting for choice among pistols, shotguns, lever guns, stripper clip guns ect.

Nigger it was a search away. You stupid fucking retard

that they should be banned

It's automatic in a sense that it cycles rounds after firing, unlike a pump shotgun or a bolt action rifle, but one fires one round per trigger pull, hence, semi-automatic.

see

its literally in the name??

Am ar 15 isn't an assault rifle. Ar stands for armalite

Because there isnt anyhing I need to defend my home from you savage.

I'm all for banning tyrannical governments. The petty crimes committed by an armed populace pale in comparison to the genocidal atrocities committed by corrupt dictators.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Armalite Rifle?

Canadian multiple gun owner reporting in

It literally is not in the name.

assault rifle model 15 made by colt dont know where youre getting armalite from

AR stands for Armalite Rifle

8/10 got me to reply

AR=ARmalite or Armalite Rifle

weak bait

assault rifle mod 15

I do.

Have another

>(You)

AR AK XD-40 Glock .9mm check-in

so it is automatic then

>I have never heard of a legally owned assault rifle being used in a crime in the past 10 years

thats because the ghetto niggers cant afford them.

Nope. One round per trigger pull like literally every other gun out on the market.

>gun

Dont make me kek

pretty much. those who have them wouldn't risk losing that big of an investment

yes but you dont have to manually do anything like on a pump gun or a bolt gun so its automatic, the gun does the reloading.

I got pretty mush the same set-up. 870 tactical. I don't have the ammo carrier on the stock but I do have the side-saddle and it came with the breaching attachment. I realize I won't be breaching any doors but it looks bad-ass. It wasn't a selling point but I'm not taking it off either. Looking at that barrel with big metal teeth looking back is a mind fuck.

Yeah. That's what semi automatic means. Not fully automatic. It's simply a modern firearm. And by modern I mean a design that's been around for 150+ years