I know Sup Forums isn't my personal army but I need help...

I know Sup Forums isn't my personal army but I need help. Could someone please tell me how to trace an IP address from an image? This child was kidnapped by this ho in this photo from the cuck of my uncle and now I want to find her and get her back for him.
I just need to know how to trace an IP adress to know the whereabouts of the child

Other urls found in this thread:

grabify.link/
metapicz.com
grabify.link/11DHTZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks happy though

is OP a lying faggot?

Nah, I'm not lying, she goes out and drinks with her friends instead of taking care of the child, she isn't a good "mother"

perchance this is a job better left to your country's law enforcement user

My law enforcement is shit bro

did OP contact Cyber Police yet?

Plus she shoved the child's grandmother from a car at the time of the kidnapping or so I heard

fine i'll start hacking and ill kidnap her for myself

post more qt pics

You can't get an IP address from a photo. You can get one from the place it was posted but you have to legally request it from the site.

The other option is you can get data from the photo as in which camera it was taken from and then find further images taken from that camera.

I see...so I guess I'm fucked
you say qt I say lewd, anything to keep this thread alive and maybe someone could help me out

Why dont you mind your own business OP and let the parents handle their child? If she is in such fucking danger get the police involved. You sound like either a pedo/kidnapper or just a stupid fuck for wanting to get somebody elses kid back for them. Fucking weirdo

gross
i wanted to see the girl
you knew that. why did you blueball me

But how? And will I be able to discover the whereabouts?
Aren't we all weirdos?

fucking pedo

You won't be able to see the locaction just other photos taken by the same camera. Google find lost camera

just trying to keep the thread alive m8

I could agree, we are all odd in some way but you are getting involved in something that isn't your business and you are being creepily persistent about it. You should let the parents handle their child and move on. whatever the reason is behind you coming here trying to find ways to track somebodies whereabouts you should let this go or contact the police or let it go.

Oh damn...

Depending on what the settings on her phone/camera it might have GPS info in the exif data of the photo. Get an exif viewer and check for that. It won't be current in real time, but you might be able to find her through it.

On this topic, I still have the habit of checking exif on pics on Sup Forums even though I haven't been able to get location for a couple years, before that, like 50% of the time there would be gps info on pictures

Does Sup Forums strip them upon upload now?

Thank you!
I'm sorry if you think this is wrong but I feel indebted to the father, you see he's a psychiatrist and he helped me get into therapy and stuff. I won't beat myself up if I cant do this but I wish to try something

open image in Notepad, look for some numbers

Doesn't work but I hope she'll post more pictures soon that does work
If there is anything else that can help, do tell

And I suppose that is?

still wondering this about Sup Forums
If she's posting them on facebook, facebook strips exif

can you get the girls number?

Use backtrack 5r3 kali linux

No I can not, exif cant read it

>backtrack 5r3 kali linux
Which of the two is easier? I'm not that tech savvy

>exif cant read it
no shit. for the reason you replied to.

gotta social engineer that shit bro

Here fag
grabify.link/
Learn something

Hahah so you were asking for the phone number? Ah yeah my uncle can get the number

You can't track an IP from an image alone, unless the image was sent to you through some service, and even if it was sent through a service you need access to that service. Even if you get an IP you still wont know where that IP is located and or who exactly it belongs to blablablabla etc etc stop wasting your time.

Doesn't work supreme fag

Police it is then, sorry for wasting all of your time

If the picture has exif data in it you can trace the person's IP, location, etc. iPhones commonly have this turned on because of idiots not knowing how to configure basic settings.

Try running your picture through an exif extractor. Metapicz appeared when I googled for exif extractor.

metapicz.com

Sure about that?
Try one

So your uncle has a cuck. And the cuck is a psychiatrist. And this woman stole the child from the psyc ? Wtf is this long winded convoluted bullshit?
Explain yourself properly

nerd

Sup Forums has toppled governments, solved famines and brought together warring nations. I think we can handle this, user.

Oh fine but this is all in vain

My uncle who is a psychiatrist got cucked by this woman and then stole his baby

I sure hope

Which one? I've tried both even the "lewd" one and nothing

Seems to work fine.
Can't account for your ability to type in a URL

grabify.link/11DHTZ

Gee thanks

Peru, would you like the IP?

Yeah

can't account for VPN but the goal is to get some normie club rat to click a link

Show her tits first

Holy fuck thanks man!

google 'exif data'

Hey you think you could tell me how? As I said earlier she's probably out right now partying

Firefox has this feature when the photo was uploaded, not sure if it tells you the location. Right click & find image info or something that sounds close to that

I'll try that

pretty sure Sup Forums strips exif and has been doing so for a while now.