Why don't Europoors show off their big ass flags during sporting events?

Why don't Europoors show off their big ass flags during sporting events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X8VH0sbEU20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they aren't retards

Because we have big dicks.

because the french ruined it for us

Patriotism and the ownership of any national flags is prohibited in Europe, only the ISIS flag may be hung or displayed according to EU law. Thanks Merkel.

We aren't oppressed by our governments and brainwashed into mindless patriotism

that freedom you are told you have...we actually have it

this pasta nigger gets it

he knows

USA flag stands for whites, blacks, latinos, etc. in the US
Euro flags stand for the natives only

wtf usa btfo

Patriotism is only acceptable when there's World Cup or Euros

>we

This one?

Beautiful. European Federation when?

How will they ever recover? Thiis is like that moment in Truman show where he works out his life was a lie, sorry for my comrade he was lying, and Santa is real.

Probably because we don't relate our penis size and self worth to our faux nationalism, my friend.

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that there's this huge show of patriotism with a giant racial slur plastered on the field right next to it?

big states are cancer for the people and Sup Forums is the only site that hasn't figured that out yet

>having more pride in your continent than your country

Based lucatelli

But nothing makes you love your country more than being forced to pledge ''allegiance'' every day and being crucified if you don't

usa absolutely blown the fuck out
first we lose our freedome and we lose our right to our tornados

Most places don't shove state worship down spectator throats at a fucking sports game. Literally only US and military dictatorships do this

is this an american pole vaulter who stopped to listen to the national anthem? my sides

So you guys can own guns?
And you can take them anywhere?
Cool

B R A I N W A S H
R
A
I
N
W
A
S
H

yes, it is litteraly that

(a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—
(1) when the flag is displayed—
(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;
(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and
(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

>all these soft Euros proud of not being patriotic

Enjoy your Muslim takeover faggots

>redskin
>racial slur
Hello Warren

>having a gun is the benchmark for being free

You are so fucking brainwashed it isn't even funny
Go be angry at the world over there. This board is for sports discussion

USE will fix this

Because america has pride in itself year round.

You cucks only care during the olympics.

That is why you will not win.

Then why does this thread exist

>Why don't Europoors show off their big ass flags during sporting events?

They know where they live.

But we do

I wish the libshits would just move to Europe and leave the rest of us alone already

its raycis

americucks BTFO again...

lol your country isn't considered good enough for syrian refugees

How's the earthquake clean-up goin, Luigi?

These are national games, regular leauge games don't have this in Europe, they don't even sing the anthem before sporting events

lol I pity your need for oppressive weaponary to feel free

I'll sleep with my door unlocked tonight and no weapons in my house. I'll think of your impoverished paranoia when I wake up in the morning, still happy and free

Damn son

t. cuck

Whoa deep bruh.

Luigi is going all out. What a madman

You really want us to pull out the giant flags again?

>weaponry
>oppressive
Also, don't you have refugees to accept, Mario?
And don't speak out against it, or you will be arrested for hate speech.

would be silly to have foreigners sing the national anthem. regular football matches arent really national events

So you have restricted rights but you're "free". Got ya

Not really, it's a Canada Day regular season Blue Jays game
They unfurl the giant leaf for regular season games.

Why would we? Regular league games are about the teams and the cities, not the country...
Clubs have their own flags and anthems.

The exceptions are obviously Cup finals and such.

Neither are say, a Bucks vs. Nicks game but the anthem is still sung regardless

wonder where you got it.

Aren't you worried about gypsies stealing all your stuff. I'd be if I was italian

>user is stabbed by an innocent refugee

why devalue your national anthem that much?

Based balloteli here

Meh its tough...

Hows the Katrina cleanup going? Did you actually get started?? What about the disaster that is Detroit??? You cleaned up that mini civil war you're having with the black people??

your country might as well be a continent

You need to.

At least in the 40's german men were men.

Now the men are merkel.

They literally have nothing to be proud of

You're embarrassing yourself, Giuseppe

Naw, Germany is a special case, along with Sweden. You guys have been made to feel ashamed of your flag, ashamed of being proud of your country.
You so desperately want the world to think of you as anything but the WW1, WW2, Greece bad guys that you've given over your country to anyone who shows up.
Sad.

They don't have ass flags like we do.

This isn't America. He's free from niggers and mexicans trying to pound down any house without K9's and a Gatling gun

damn btfo for all eternity

It's not devaluing, if anything it's increasing value because it the more it is done the better it becomes

The only thing that makes somebody American is by believing in the same constitution the founding fathers wrote and pledging your life to those ideals. In that respect Americans are aggressively indoctrinated from a young age and in almost every aspect of life because without that unwavering support for the United States and its constitution, you don't have a country and chaos will ensue.

Britain will always be Britain, and the same goes for every country in Europe. We have an ethnic identity, a history and a culture that spans over 2000 years, we don't need to be reminded of who we are and what the nation stands for at every opportunity.

>waaah weapons are scary
>let's accept more refugees!

>implying gypsies are any better

but we voted against refos

>Britain will always be Britain

So a piece of shit then?

>we don't need to be reminded of who we are and what the nation stands for
>Bexit vote June 23, 2016.
You sure about that nigel?

>muh big ass flags and anthem
>nignogs kneeling and shiet
lel

for literally why? to remind us in which country we live?
>HEY LOOK YOU'RE IN THE USA USA USA

and when? for each ligue 1 match? ligue 2? 10th echelon regional division matches?

the fact is we are patriots and proud of our countries, but in a smug and elegant manner. we show our colors only for international events, where we rekt Brazil.

big flags and big anthems are for insecure cucks, who are anxious about their identity.

WTF is going on in here?!? Spaguetti guy is shitting all over americans today.

keep it up Luciano

>We have an ethnic identity
Not for long kek

the French did kinda though
>attack and invade us under Napoleon
>make people plan revenge which results to German unification
>Germany becomes too powerful as a nation state
>French immediatly mobilizes after Austria declares war on Serbia in 1914 which is basically a declaration of war because they're scared after the Franco-Prussian war
>forces Treaty of Versailles onto Germany which makes people want to have revenge again
>forces EU onto Germany after WWII (some high ranking French politician called the EU a peaceful Treaty of Versailles at the time)

Why would a refugee stab me? We get on pretty well with them, we rescue them from the sea, we give the petty jobs to save money to get the train and we let them go on their way to France and Britain where they dream of going.

By that metric; is Somalia more free than USA?

They are white and the women can be qts

Lets agree to disagree on that one mate

north korea is more free than the US

Britain is 92% White British. It's only major urban areas that are "diverse" such as London, Birmingham.

Americans are so fucking brainwashed into their little patriotic cult it's sickening. Having to say your pledge of allegiance and sing the national anthem before you do anything is ridiculous

Just get out of the Eu mate

Someone stop this madman! Americans literally getting btfo

>this thread

>92% white

census from the 19th century dont count

I love British patriotism. We don't get it constantly rammed down our throats so it normally feels pretty heartfelt.

youtu.be/X8VH0sbEU20

isn't it pretty much illegal to display the flag in Northern European countries?

*Side steps*

Faggot

lol no

side rolls*

ftfy

You're right lad. This country has too many sheep.

In Sweden maybe.