And nothing of value was lost ;)

Wtf story?

Beautiful

good digits
moar

lol arent these the yakuza vids? i fapped to that shit

>YLYL thread
>only posts fapping material

What is the story behind this? It must be fake?

White people should be gassed.

Poor girl

>dont tread on me

More!

fucking lost!

lost this thread is just too edgy

These are your options, nigger
>pic related

Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Poor girl.

unfortunately it is VERY fake
her neck isnt showing any signs of being yanked, its totally slack
fuck off you fucknig niggers
GO DIE

faggot

I enjoy fake stuff too

Its fake, you stupid cunt. Don't you think this would've been in the news?

trigger alert

Another one ?

all these people live in spain....

Nice copypasta looser, go lick your dog balls

You have your options
I hope you made dinner reservations lover boy

this is Sup Forums its a who can be the worst/edgiest person contest

if you guys like this i bookmarked this shit. enjoy you sickos!!!!!11!!

thisav.com/search?query=bakky&for=videos

lost

fuck

kys

Staged/10

Too bad we are the ones that do the gassing, nigger. Stay butthurt.

Actually it's not in opinion you inbreed mothere fucker all white people should be gassed or hung

That's your opinion, dumb dumb

Faker than fuck

Blacks fall for anything they see on video. It's sad.

Kekd

>all white men must die

nah, its a fact pig skin

That's what you think coon, now run along and do something productive for once in your inferior life

yet replying wont guarantee that I'll get one

Lost

lost

If you want some late night lols be sure to stop by Pastor Drendas Twitter. Let her know that Satan is your Lord and Savior.

twitter.com/DrendaKeesee

no

Terrible.

Only because it's keks will

:(

Oh

...and he STILL has better hair than me

damnit you

youtube.com/watch?v=KeF_jhf1R5w

That's not how you hang someone if you want to kill them. She'd take another 2-3 minutes to suffer any permanent damage. There's a reason they hang people on a gallows. It takes the right amount of drop to snap the neck. Too little fails to break it. Too much pops the head off. She probably gets off on strangulation.

lest
youtu.be/Axa20VnatWQ

She was not humiliated enough.

Ok

It's obviously an art project, or leftists faking a hate crime as they are known to do. You can tell by the angle of her body that she is hanging from a harness and not her neck.

Have one

Kok

lost

>leftists faking a hate crime as they are known to do

it's late, kid. go to sleep.

fukr

Take your rage and funnel it someplace else. These people don't care.

fuck

i was hoping she was gonna pee herself. I was so close to coming.

what's going on here? Americans at it again?

BTFO

;(

I lose. Just how it seemed like it was more of an annoyance than a life or death situation.

the both of you are trolls trying to agitate the other. you're welcome

nobody thanked you faggot, you think you can just go around saying "your welcome"?

pretty good
how much is it worth

Haha

OP vid is fake. Not sure if your response is copypasta fake rage, or sincere. But either way, there are people who post peoples' actual deaths, and at least say that they find it funny. In some cases I think they're trolling or forcing edginess, in others, they may be sociopaths who have no empathy over the death and find some other ironic aspect of the death humorous, or they may be people who are immature and haven't experienced agonizing injuries, or the devastation a person's death causes their normal-minded loved ones.

lul

It's a response video to the kidknapping and torture of a white kid, you fucking nigger.

I am going to go all ape shit on you niggers one day, you wait. I used to think people should be equal, then I heard the niggers speak, and slowly have come to the conclusion that you need to be wiped the fuck out. Don't act like you'd win that war either, do you know how many whites become racist daily BECAUSE OF NIGGERS. You fucks push us until we snap. I'm glad you mother fuckers kill yourselves at the highest rates - fucking niggers are worthless. Your women look like men too.

I loved this videos. Shame they are not making more. Hope the future has more of this.

magic girlfriend please

ITT We all die.

Sauce, now.

anyone remember the time when pics which ran automated scripts if you ran them as bat or exe (i dont remember) flooded Sup Forums? people would dl them, execute them and the script created more threads with the same pics, which would be dl and executed by idiots ad infinitum? good times