Convince me that God exists and I will give you money

Convince me that God exists and I will give you money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being convinced is subjective. It bears no relation to an argument.

God is you. Not something else out there. Keep your money, knowledge has made me more wealthy then you can ever imagine.

fuck christfags

Science states that matter cannot be created nor destroyed. Meaning all life couldn't have evolved from a singularity. Time has to be cyclical. A higher power to create life is inevitable, but any "organized" religion is full of shit..

You exist OP.

If you give me money, I'd believe God does exist.

僕は神だ

elaborate please.

>Science states that matter cannot be created nor destroyed.
Quantum mechanics and math don't say anything on the matter, and both are integral to universal creation

>Meaning all life couldn't have evolved from a singularity.
Mathematical concept, doesn't relate to evolution

>Time has to be cyclical.
Time is a function of energy/mass, no reasonable science suggests such a thing

100% of what you've said is wrong or nonsensical

Animals in habitats don't know they were put there by someone else either

Given the fact that you felt the word god requires capitalisation you're clearly looking for proof of a higher being of sorts which was merely drummed up by a small group of people throughout history in order to scare monger and rule the lives of the weak therefore it cannot be proven as it does not exist.

You have no space for God in your heart

Or he knows that you're supposed to capitalize names regardless of the fictional state of the character

Convince me the universe's cause was an unintelligent natural process and I will give you money.

>I guess in particular, why is the universe here instead of not? Why isn't it all just nothingness? Given that something exists instead of not (i.e. there's anything at all instead of just complete nothingness) then why isn't it an empty universe free of any particles/energy. Given that it's a universe filled with particles/energy, why are they able to condense and form hydrogen? Given hydrogen is able to exist, why was it able to collapse into stars to form the other elements? Given all the chemical elements exist, why were they able to form molecules and complex structures. Given molecules and complex structures exist, why were complex organic carbon-based molecules able to form. Given carbon-based molecules were able to form, why were they able to form into cells which replicated and were subject to attrition? Given cells were able to evolve, why were they able to form multicellular life? Given multicellular life was able to evolve, why was it able to form into plants and animals? Given plants and animals were able to form, why was a conscious, self-aware being able to form?

>Every supposed answer in science is just another question - namely, if one of the universe's parameters were altered slightly such that one of the links in the very delicate chain that led to self-aware beings was broken, then self-aware beings would not be possible. So why did it happen instead of not?

How do you define "God"?

He does, trust me.
You have no proof that says otherwise

Shitty argument.

Spend an hour or two learning about RNA and DNA

Spend some time just marveling at the extreme complexity around you, then realize it only gets more complex with each tiny "building block"

Tell me you do not feel that it is incredible random chance could have settled upon this
It all must work perfectly to exist the way it does

It is incredible that atoms exist in the state they do that allows for all other things, it is incredible forces work so perfectly they make the universe and various elements from these atoms

Also, there are particles which exist only under observation.

Just...Fuck. The world around you should be enough to make you feel there is *something* more. Im not religious but I cannot honestly say I am an atheist.

tl:dr complex sentences and shit

Church here. God exists now give us your money
Don't argue

>what is entropy?
>what is chaos theory?

How much to get salvation for my whole family father?

God is all-seeing, all-powerful and all-knowing
>but somehow, CAN'T HANDLE MONEY

if you believe in an infinite number of multiple dimension it would seem very plausible for such a being to exist, however whether or not that being could manipulate another dimension is left open for debate. i do not want your monies, it was just my thoughts on the subject.

Depends on the definition of god which in his post referred to a higher being requiring capitilisation therefore my post remains correct.

>Money is a medium of exchange invented by humans to facilitate trade
>It is referred to as the root of all evil in the Bible
>Jesus said it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

Go pick up the man of straw you knocked down over there and get out.

God being defined as the thing that created the universe?
Because if so, it never says that "God" has to be sentient, the thing that initiated the world is God.

So why does there have to be "God" for all this to happen and exist? That psychological emotion of marvel and fascination is how you respond to "it all". Some just say, "yep, that's cool. science."

This is your god, user. You may not like it, but it is the whole truth. Link 5k to me now ty

what do you think created the universe?

If God doesn't exist then explain a beautiful sunset

Define God

OP didnt say we had to be rational

I dont find it rational myself

But would God not be inherently an irrational thing?

I think anyone who responds with "yep, thats cool. science." does not truly feel that kind of wonder about it tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss

two deluded old niggers defend extorting christfags for money

science and your psychological neurochemical response to it. nothing wrong with that btw.

Scarlet Johanson exists. I rest my case

I'm sure the more that you give "the church", the more time a priest will spend with you, to give you/family "salvation" and "forgiveness". The crime bosses back in the day would "donate" large sums of money to the church. And the priest would always be at their beck and call. Like they were on the payroll. What fucking BS.