My first bong, what does Sup Forums think? pic related

My first bong, what does Sup Forums think? pic related

A good starter you might want to upgrade the down stem if its 18mmmm I can recommend a nice cheap diffused down stem I have purchased for multiple pieces

Trash my roomate had one in college and it was shit/10.

>Sup Forums
what is Sup Forums?

Why was it shit, I used it today and it was great

Its gonna get really dirty fast

Only reason I dislike tree percs is the arms can break internally from vibrations if a fall happens ; its frustrating when the rest of the glass stays in tact. Check out Thick Ass Glass I got 18"in 21 arm 2 fritted disc for only $150 recently and it's awesome.

not bad, heres my first one

Cheap and looks very small

DUDE WEED LMAO

Looks perfect OP, congrats

It's 10"

cleaning it will probably suck, but should be good if you take proper care of it

My only problem is trees break, and don't improve experience.

So hard to clean them also.

Use it until it breaks, then get one exactly like that but without a perc.

Had the exact same bong as OP. The stems break super easy but it's a fun bong if you slap a perc on er

>if a fall happens

It's beyond my understanding how people drop bongs. If you're physically disabled, you should just smoke joints and blunts.

My first bong

your downstem is fine, the one he is trying to get you to buy is the shit tier one. yours is better at diffusing and you chose a glass on glass instead of one with a rubber stopper so you sir did a good job, perc and ice catcher also bonuses

Get an ashcatcher asap. best $20 i ever spent, i got a deep blue bong not too far off from yours, 5 years old and crystal clear. i only gotta clean it weekly.

nice and simple, don't get one with all those twists and turns, it's a bitch to clean if you can't use the dishwasher, and even then it stinks the joint up, but nice bong, specs?

It gets knocked over not dropped. Some people have clumsy friends. New to owning glass or having friends?

My first bong was a 2 foot quadruple blown glass piece I named mace.

Nah I think , some people are too poor to realize that any bong they break is replaceable with an exact or similar piece

I've been smoking for about a year now and I still just have a vaporizer and a pipe. should I even get a bong?

trash/10 OP

6/10 compared to any other piece thats not a bong

Yes check out Smoke Cartel if you want a cool decently priced bong.