What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2A3LaYDlHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've been over this a thousand times, the movie is a legit 9/10 if you remove all of the scenes involving humans.

>all of the heresy fraternizing with greenskins

gay

but they were crazy

>the movie is a legit 9/10 if you remove all of the scenes involving humans.

It should have been and HBO tv series like GOT.

I guess? It wouldn't have kept the humans from being absolute garbage actors.

Ben Foster was good dou

It only seemed that way because of proximity.

Um, the OST was good.

Shitty retcon after shitty retcon.

the acting was fine except for Paula Patton

Ben Schnetzer was great, he and Travis Fimmel had good chemistry

>Shitty retcon after shitty retcon.

Technically not a retcon if it's a different universe from the game universe.

>named Blackhand
>gets a black hand

What the fuck is this shit? He never had no fucking claw hand.

>the acting was fine
Apparently you watched a different movie, we're talking about Warcraft here.

>what went right

Orcs. Literally the only redeeming factor of this movie.

Let's start casting for the Second War.

The magic was cool

>the movie is a legit 9/10 if you remove all of the scenes involving humans

So, Transformers then

>It should have been and
learn English you double nigger

yeah that clay golem was pretty cool before he was turned evil by the "fell" so the shaman old-grumpy orc was being lead by the demon or was i the other way around?

who discovered the portal first?

Both the old-grumpy-orc and Medivh were being manipulated by a powerful demon lord named Kil'Jaeden

>so the shaman old-grumpy orc was being lead by the demon or was i the other way around?

You had to read the novel / know the games.

the demon lord (who wasn't named but he has a name) possessed Medivh. Medivh opened the portal to Draenor. Gul'dan was taking orders from and was the apprentice of Medivh.

>powerful demon lord named Kil'Jaeden

You mean Sargeras? Kil'Jaeden was simply his second in command.

Honestly? To me anyway, the musical theme for it was really great.

Doomhammer was a great character, albeit he didn't get enough screentime. I thought his actor conveyed his voice well and him being someone who wanted what was best for his race only to change because of the damage it did to his best friend was pretty neat.

Lothar and Khadgar had good chemistry, like a pair of fantasy buddy cops who just assigned to one another.

Gul'dan was pretty creepy and I really liked how he handled the baby Thrall situation because that was solid manipulation and propaganda.

Also kinda cool to see draenei, but there was no road of skulls and bones--which is kind of a shame. The Path of Victory would've been cool to see.

>baby Thrall

You mean Go'el. There is no source backing up his name is thrall in film universe.

There was an interview with some sfx people where they said that baby thrall was one of the hardest things to animate.
I don't know if the guy they interviewed specifically said thrall or if it was paraphrased, but there's no reason to think otherwise really.

>Give baby full Bible treatment
>Don't got for the Fresh Prince of Ogrimmar with it
Would they dare?

Seriously though, if they make another movie and it turns out to be a completely different, even new character? I will be amazed.
Not necessarily in a good way, but I will be amazed.
Mandatory: youtube.com/watch?v=s2A3LaYDlHM

Thrall is the name that the humans give him, Go'El is his native Orc name, like Kunta Kinte

How's he take being raised by humans?

Sargeras had a piece of his essence within Medivh which drove him to do dark things without knowing it. Kil'Jaeden was much more hands on and facilitated the corruption of the orcs directly.