According to this website there is going to be a change in US currency on April and we should all brace ourselves...

According to this website there is going to be a change in US currency on April and we should all brace ourselves. I got this from a friend on skype so I'm not entirely sure if I believe it: What do you make of it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxeM84ds8HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you're a gullible normie

It's called fear mongering

good thing i invested all my dollars as pepes and mountain dew.

while all you wage cucks are going to be fighting for survival ill be cashing in on my warehouse full of pepes and mountain dew

I invested all my money on Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

>some senile fuck
yeah ok

this is what you probobly dont understand... how can this faggot have a warehouse full of pepes?

well, its like this.

its a 3 car garage with no cars, so instead its all just 2 tier pallet racks.

all the bottom shelves in the warehouse are pallets of mountain dew, the top shelves are printouts of pepes. Both 2d and 3d.

Thats right bitches. The pepes you worked so long on making, i take and make them into 3d statues to my viewing pleasure.

you have an untra rare gold pepe? I have a 1/1 printing of that same pepe in 3d with gold foil laid over it.

yeah. what will you guys do now?

Find your garage and steal your pepes

my garage is located within a self storage place.

3 separate lock ups nigga.

redundancies out the ass to protect my pepes

heres a free oc pepe for your collection

fuck it, im feeling generous.

ill give you guys a few free oc pepes, because you will have nothing if what OP says will happen

100%?

this one is among my favorites.

a meta take on the standard pepe meme in which you have Pepe, a player on the Portugesse football team, recieves a pepe in the form of a card.

the happiness he wears on his face is the same as my own.

Pepe gets a pepe

fun stuff

here is a juxtaposition of pepe within a pepe jeans advertisment

Pesos will be the new currency

youtube.com/watch?v=QxeM84ds8HE

The treasury is going to stop circulating pennies in April. No big deal, who cares about a penny anyways. This isn't even a Trump thing, congress passed the law two years ago and Obama approved it, read the news you guys.

the zinc industry does, sir.

it costs 1.63 cents to make a penny.

thats PROFIT out the ass

and this is the last pepe ill give you.

its the OG Pepe

I have never seen pipe fucking by jak a thread so triumphantly.
>change in us currency
My capital is all invested in opium poppy fields in Kanda bar province afganistan

Pepe*
Kandahar*

Hijack*

Nice job faggot
Market's gonna crash when Links come out
ded game is ded