This is an important issue. When does Sup Forums think it's gay?

This is an important issue. When does Sup Forums think it's gay?

I think it's only gay if you hold hands and/or hug and/or kiss.

"Gay" is a pointless distinction. If it's cute, fuck it.

You're a pointless distinction.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

Wow, rude.

Idk man, I feel like two dicks in your mouth is kinda gay. One I get. But two just seems like overkill. Like you're going out of your way to disappoint your father

Its gay if a dude likes another dude or has sex with them. Like, if a guy hugged me and i liked it, its gay

Probable because he has two dicks in his mouth idk just seems a bit gay to me

This pic is pretty gay

I am gay.

faggot

Gay is having sex with what you are familiar with. Vaginas are smelly caverns of mystery and alimony

faggots here can kys lmfao

>this will make my dick grow back
All Eves ITT please kys lel

When you suck another guy's cock and you have feelings for him. Otherwise, you're just helping a brother out because his chick didn't put out. We've all done it, its not gay, it's just guys helping each other out.

get some pussy mate...

Why? Devil did that already. I'll use a surrogacy and forego the nagging. Fungal throat cancer infections. Blood. Snot. And nagging. Also cheese. And piss. No prostate. No cum. All bladder. What a life

omfg i remember this shit on youtube ahh it fucking got me

how does it feel to be a fag?

Fucking great, clammo

Exactly how I feel. The only faggots are the people who give a fuck about dumb shit like that.

How do you feel that Trump is your local president? Im sure hes against gays

>he's thinks I'm Clappistani

lel

When did you find out u were a fag? (age)

When i gained consciousness

oh my :)

ur lucky u aint in Hitler's time

Pink swastika. Haavara. Too bad you banished us from the garden eh

gay is when you are sexually attracted to and want a relationship with someone of the same sex (of which there are only TWO), then you are gay, and most likely happy, hence gay meaning happy like back in the 20's (just my 2cents)

Well
ok
i gtg Sup Forums

Night user fag

heck off

>Vaginas are smelly caverns of mystery and alimony

My sides are orbiting TRAPPIST-1