Why are fagtalians so greasy and oily? They really are slimy people

Why are fagtalians so greasy and oily? They really are slimy people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmQ1xw6dXp0
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72428786/#72428846
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72428786/#72429036
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72428786/#72428786
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>burger mad because based Italy exposed his country in the flag thread

this.. this cant be true.

The absolute mad man

Reminder that the penalty was deserved. It was a clear foul.

That was OUR world cup, fucking dutch (((people))).

youtube.com/watch?v=RmQ1xw6dXp0

Itt: bum damage

Shh, only dreams now.

>Almost lose CONCACAF playoff spot to Panama
>Fucking Panama
>Need hated rival & vastly superior big brother to save you from that fate
>"That was OUR world cup"

I use to blame the dutch to for what happened to you, but mexico is partly to blame for parking the bus and letting the dutch control the game

This, I've come to deal with It and so should everyone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE DAMAGE CONTROL ON THIS FATASS AFTER THE ITALIAN GUY RAPED HIS SOUL ON THE OTHER THREAD.

link me senpai

the fat volunteer deleted it.

amerifats called for reinforcements and yellow deleted thread.

you're obviously racist, no other reason you could be this wrong about that call

actually i just thought of another reason, yuropoors are desperate to defend their shit sport so they actually believe a call like that is appropriate, when a normal sane person should instantly recognize that if that is a foul, then the sport is fundamentally broken

oh I found it

pretty tame burn desu

As I posted in that thread;

one good example was during the Olympics when that American woman won the first Gold of Rio in a shooting event, and an Ameriposter made a thread asking "Why are Americans unmatched in shooting events".. then an Aussie replied saying "because you have the best schools for it."......needless to say the thread was soon deleted because of the flood of replies but that was flawless banter, literally unmatched, A1 banter that had me laughing for a while.

The rest of Sup Forums really can't do banter against americans right.

please stop, pick up what's left of your dignity and go away.

>Why are Americans unmatched in shooting events".. then an Aussie replied saying "because you have the best schools for it.
holy shit

share pls

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72428786/#72428846
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72428786/#72429036

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72428786/#72428786

danke mulțumesc

>spain pretending like they know anything about dignity

Your country is literally arabic, you were raped by them for centuries.

He barely touched his toe. Not every single contact is foul

The (((((((((dutch))))))))))) should hang
>inb4 spic

> The rest of Sup Forums really can't do banter against americans right

That's really because you don't have to push it very far to get burgermen into foetal position , the simplest thing will get you loads of assblasted responses.

Don't have hard feelings friend, I was trying to help you guys see through the smoke a mirrors you've been conditioned to accept. But if the semen slurping truth isn't for you, thats fine go back to sleep.

>tfw BTFO by Italy

God Emperor Trump won't allow this.

It's okay, it's already over my border hopping son.

feel free to give us back pizza since we invented. Also res publica, and while you're at it, your whole continent since we discovered it.

jesus its not even me this time

That match made one ref retire early.

He was was supposed to be the one refereeing that WC final. Now he's the president of our FA.

Based Holland did a world a service that day. I can think of three teams that deserved to go on from the Round of 16, and none of them were Mexico.

CHI

We blew Croatia and that other African team the fuck out, why didn't we deserve it?

Era penal?

Because of your arrogance. You may be the best CONCACAF team, but that is like saying that you are the least smelliest shit. Your still shit

Era penal, and while not a stonewall pen they had 2-3 previous fouls in the box that should have been pens. It's like a player getting carded for a minor foul after getting away with multiple obvious ones, it was coming.

Not an argument by SJW friend. We deserved to advance because we played better football than the other two teams, feelings have nothing to do with it.

Ok fine. You didnt deserve it because you parked the bus. Mexico easily, EASILY, could have scored two or even three goals. But they decided to park the bus and allowed Them to equalize. And because they continued to park the bus, Le Cut Inside Man was fouled and a penalty was given.

Lesson, if you park the bus but things will happen to you. And they will be well deserved.

Also, that isn't being a SJW. That's just me hating CHIcanos arrogence

This.

this is why I got hyped when Robben won the penalty. Mexico played fucking disgusting football

>4plebs archive down

borgo buddana :DDD
what was it?

yearly reminder that Austria+Italia= Australia

Because we deserved it more.

>he thinks USA deserved to move on after bunkering against belgium

This, the match got fucked when maza gave the wrong pass back to rafa, should have been a yellow for rafa and a yellow for moreno with a penalty given to the netherlands, mexico should have been down 1-0 after the first half, that Is the cruel reality. It was a shit fest.

i just turned on cnn and they say trump just won kentucky

is this important?
is hillary done?

its like 1%

won new hampshire too

It was Piojo fault, he parked the bus halfway the second time.

They played good for a good part of the match

Yeah, but Mexico deserved a penalty too, Herrera got a small kick in the head in the first time.