Mexico serious

I seriously want to know if mexico has any future in the world? With its fracted society based both on race and economics is it reasonable to believe that it will eventually fall to ruin and be no more?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/249141-worlds-biggest-economies-2030/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that post coming from that flag

yes.

im waiting for mexico to fall so i can start a tex mex empire

That same question was popular during mexican revolution

We're still here, we just like being shitty
Failure is a lifestyle

Or Iraq 2.0

What are you even talking about?

>mexico has any future in the world?
more than 200 years and we are still here, not going anywhere any time soon
We have been invaded and tried to take over many times, still here

You dont have that Brilliant future USA

i don't think it will be invasion that does mexico in but civil unrest and corruption. With the return of illegal immigrants from the usa with radial ideas ie: the mexica movement (the racial portion), and the evenually disolval of nafta which is seeming more than likely (the economic portion) i just find it hard to believe mexico can survive this time

Does another country want to take care of millions of Mexicans after taking over?
If yes, then no, there's no future for the country known as Mexico.

If no, then yes, there is a future for Mexico.

i think we do with trump in the white house

This

I wouldn't like to have this level of schizophrenia.

schizophrenia?

>With its fracted society based both on race and economics
We are more fracture on that front than they are.

>will eventually fall to ruin and be no more?

Nothing changes there. The guy who is selling gum in the streets will sell gum for the rest of his life just like his kids and his kids kids. Like any third world shithole. Things don't change over there, more or less stay the same.

Oligophrenia perhaps?

i don't understand

Mexico has no future as in big improvements but it'll not cease to exist

Took your comment kinda serious until
> return of illegal immigrants
No such thing

how so

If anything, the rifts on our society will fragment north, center and south. North, being industrialized and having the biggest producers (as well as a HUGE border with the principal consumer), will thrive. The center would most likely be self-sustainable and get some sort of Costa Rica status among american countries. The south will mostly rely on tourism and oil, if it lasts that long. It might fall as a country, but not as separate states. At least the central and northern regions (geographically, culturally, economically and ethnically different) have cities like Monterrey, Piedras Negras, Chihuaha, Tijuana, Querétaro, Puebla, and Ciudad de Mexico to help those economies. But that would be a stretch. The lack of political correctness helps those separations remain stable, so we can live as a society. Shitty, but at least alive.

Seriously, our country has far more to worry about in that direction. It's basically hip to hate the other half of this country now.

Trump will need to seriously enlarge the federal government and trample on a lot of American values if he wants to actually deport the majority of illegals. It's not going to happen, if he tries, he'll go down as one of the biggest debacles in the oval office. That's why he's building a wall, it's doable and it looks good to his autistic fans.

>more than 200 years and we are still here

Your current government isn't even a century old.

Mayan fascism when?

I think Mexico is the only place in the New World where the natives have a semi-successful separatist movement going on. So I mean, something will definitely survive there, since even the Conquistadors and their diseases couldn't wipe out their cultures.

So? The country is still here, many countries change governments

It's weird, I think the same about united states.

You know, with your new "president" making enemies around the world. Now I really want that wall on the border.

>We have been invaded and tried to take over many times, still here

Because no one wants you. America occupied your capital and could have annexed you, but decided to just take a small slice of your territory instead.

You have utterly no clue what you are talking about. Plenty of previous presidents have deported millions of illegals like Eisenhower. Trample on american values? The rule of law is an American value which has been trampled on for decades. Strict immigration rules have been an American value since the founding. You don't need to enlrage the federal government to deport spics either. Just don't interfere with the state governments and they will deport them on their own. That is exactly what Arizona and Texas were doing before obongo forced them to stop. Even obongo deported tens of thousands of spics a year, it's not hard for Trump to increase that from there.

Tens of thousands have already returned back to your shit hole of a country and many more will follow.

Mexico will be fine

rt.com/business/249141-worlds-biggest-economies-2030/

I think they have a different approach. They dont want the natives to be in a zoo compared to the ones here. More or less integrate them but through their culture, which sounds weird, but it is not such a large step considering how mix mexico is.

>Values don't change in over 50 years.
>Trump's mistake was not talking publicly about his immigration policies
>Agriculture and infraestructure will not stagnate and require heavy federal spending which will require enlargement of federal government

Man, I bet you're balding.

>Because no one wants you
Oh yeah, it has nothing to do with them retreating
>Small slice
Yeah fuck off
>Tens of thousands have already returned back
>returned back

It´s funny how lots of narrow minded americans speak about Mexico without knowing a shit about geopolitics. Mexico is indeed in some sort of predicament with the Trump administration, but nothing really harsh enough to collapse the economy in the near future. Mexico is one of the 15 richest countries in the world and has lots of natural resources to prevent a economic crash.
Americans try to preserve this image of third world that is very far from reality, of course Mexico has a lot of problems like corruption, narco violence, and poverty, but we are certainly not like your regular idea of "third world".