Were Daria and Quinn lesbians?

were Daria and Quinn lesbians?

>introducing children to perversion

Quinn is her sister, retard. That's Jane.

Diane is Asian Daria

>Children

Ooh boy

Is this bait? Have you even watched the show at all?
Half of it is literally about them FIGHTING OVER A BOY.

Quick little scene proving Jane definitely isn't

Uh, no. They frequently flirt/show interest in boys.

This show is actually pretty good. I love the character and voice of Jane.

The only critique I can give is that it was actually kind of behind the times. The show oozes 90's aesthetic and culture, despite much of it airing in the early 2000's.

And i don't know what else could be any more conclusive for Daria.

the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''artist'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' is bisexual, like most women , especially amongst the '''''''''''''''''''''''''''liberated women'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''expressing'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' their '''''''''''''''''''''''''''human nature''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

daria can become a bisexual if she founds a alpha male, not some beta like Tom the fagget.

>The only critique I can give is that it was actually kind of behind the times. The show oozes 90's aesthetic and culture, despite much of it airing in the early 2000's.

The show was on TV from 1997 to 2001...

1997-2001

Yup. Much of it aired in the early 2000's.

You stupid idiot.

no they were cucking each other

So what? The question was whether Daria and (im assuming OP meant) Jane are lesbians. Which they clearly aren't. My guess is that OP has got it in his head that any girl not wearing a pretty pink dress must be gay.

That's a nice headlock sir.

trips confirm for cuckqueens aka femcucks aka cucks

I've never watched Daria but
>tfw no bro to test if you;re gay or not.

I honestly just want to suck a cock without fear of STDs

Go suck ya dad's cock, ya fag

rude you new jersey scun

Most STDs don't spread orally if I remember correctly. You probably want to look that up but I'm pretty sure it's right.

You can definitely get herpes on the mouth. I remember all the prude promise ring wearing christian girls in high school definitely got it from all the cock sucking.

Yup, herpes is definitely one that does spread orally, so be on the lookout if you're worried about it.

But the majority of adults have herpes and it's not like it's dangerous or anything.

There really isn't enough good Jane 34

Daria a shit who didn't even deserve Tom. I'm definitely not projecting as a result of all the bookworm nerdy girls who ended up getting with smart guys with college futures instead of my alcohol and drug abusing volatile punk rock listening ass

Literally the only people that watched this were the most pretentious faggots alive

That or just emo dorks. Potayto potahto I guess.

those are two different kinds of herp you potato

You can actually contract oral and genital herpes from oral sex, it's just not as likely as oral-to-oral or genital-to-genital

I don't see your point. You don't wanna be the guy who got herpes on the mouth from sucking dick, which is a thing that happens in real life.

To expand on this:
You cannot contract genital herpes from performing oral sex on a person infected with genital herpes, but you can contract it from receiving oral sex from a person with oral herpes, and vice versa.

Someone is obviously too young to remember MTV cartoons and who their target audience was.

i watched this show when i was in like 8th grade i wanna say. that was 1999 and i was 12/13.

Jane Lane, not Quinn, in your pic.

There was episode when some college lesbian is flirting with Jane, little disgusted Jane had to explain there that she likes boys and boys only.