Hard R rating or did they tame it down?

Logan and Xavier die

it was just okay

yes

>i'm so lonely
>please interact with me

I saw it last night, I loved it. Was a very dark Marvel movie

yes is sort of did

How's does it feel know you're the reason for your parents divorce?

YOU DIDNT REALLY ANSWER MY QUESTION, DICK

the darkness sort felt forced

they didn't really tame it down

thx mate

your welcome

Is the plot as similar as The last uf us' as it seems in trailers?

sort of at kind of a basic level
that there's a grizzled dude, and a kid

Thx user. I'll go watch it.

your welcome

most violent, visceral, profanity laced movie containing wolverine ever made

Why can't atheists define atheism?

I agree

I don't know man

check mate atheists

Hard R for sure. It looks like deadpool really paved the way but it was a little obvious they went out of their way to make it a hard R. Two nudity scenes. One is funny the other is kind of out of place felt like it was forced so that they could slap it on the rating to add to the Ooooh Ahhh adult factor

No the movie isnt primarily about him and the girl the trailers really over played it and I was a little surprised how long it took for things to transpire given how the trailers portrayed it.

>Hard R

what commune do you live in?

all xmen have and forever will be pg13 to rake in the kiddie cash.

Is it similar to the old man logan comic? What details did they miss?

the movie wasn't paced super well

didn't read it so I don't know

kill yourself

One of the major plot points 1) isn't entirely explained and 2) as of now is different than the old man logan comic.

makes sense.

good to know

I thought it was alright the slow points had their purpose I think what made it seem too slow paced is how the trailers made it seem and you get something different so you're just kind of waiting for something to happen. I purposely try to avoid trailers for that reason.

right same

I remember the flashing boobs, but what other bit of nudity was in the film? Just saw it tonight and don't remember seeing any other nudity

Educate yoself

ebaumsworld.com/pictures/wolverine-66-old-man-logan-part-one/81219945/

i'm a little drunk and i apppolololgize, was a marvel movie rated R or was that a dc movie?

Xavier gets killed by x24....who is basically a younger version of logan complete with lamb chops....kids kill the main villan with grass and x24 is on a roll and attaches logan to a tree ....logans pretty much fucked from poisioning from his skeleton and cant heal anymore so he dies and little mexican girl x23 blows half of x24s head off with an adamantium bullet killing him......even though the same thing didnt kill logan in an earlier movie....girl buries logan in a grave with a x cross...roll credits

image you faggot

you lost.

Oh...xavier killed off the xmen and a heap of innocent people 10 years earlier after a brain seizure ...it mentions this in parts in the movie..

are watching it right now?

No
...saw it 3 days ag0

>3 fags on Sup Forums think they can derail a movie that's going to make a billion dollars.

i honestly haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

night cunts.

you must not have watched the movie

oh cool

i honestly haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

you must have a great grip on reality to believe the entire planet will agree with you.

meme

I just got done watching the movie 45 minutes ago. This is literally what happens in the last 20 minutes

op just stop, it's getting sad.

Deadpool teaser ?

But he just started...

i'm hammered, what are we doing here?

doubling our autism

I raise you my aspergers.

holy mother of fuck, he's this sad and desperate for attention.

enjoy whatever you have left, i'm going to bed.

I didn't make the thread in just telling you that's what happens in the last 20 minutes. The movie was not bad

fucking retard thinks he's clever

silly OP, thinking your intellegent