What's the most satisfying death in movies?

What's the most satisfying death in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do non-americans shitpost about america when most of us are in the bed? As soon as it hits afternoon in STRAYA the cuck posting and political shit starts.

Count Rugen
/thread

MODS

>shitpost about america

America is a great country senpai, it's all in jest

>As soon as it hits afternoon in STRAYA the cuck posting starts.
Hmmm, really makes you think

JUSTed

You guys know Hillary has basically won at this point, right? You can post whatever delusional theories you want but deep down we all know that there's practically no way the Republicans can beat her.

>You guys know Hillary has basically won at this point, right?

>tfw the blood clot in her brain is a republican

LMAO

>You guys know Hillary has basically won at this point, right?

Yeah not enough white people. Dems stacked the deck with importing million of shitskins into the USA knowing full well they would never vote republican.

She's going to enjoy the presidency for a total of 3 days before she's impeached.

Clinton 2: Electric Boogaloo

We just need more ISIS attacks and Trump will easily win

What am I looking at

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Hillary having a seizure

The democrats are done. Trump will win the election in a landslide.

Sanders had a better chance of defeating Trump then Hillary does.
He had a reasonable way of speaking and answered questions about policies directly while Clinton just dodges everything and goes on irrelevent tangents.

Trump is going to destroy Clinton.

We know, we're just salty because it means 8 more years of the same border-opening bullshit compounded with increased surveillance and Providence-Given rights being trampled on like the last few presidents, rather than an upset in the status quo that will have both negative, and more importantly, positive effects on the equality and welfare of the basic people

spoiler.jpg

Trump will win but it will be close, not a landslide.

This. Fucking republicucks picking meme candidates, it serves them right. I hope Hillary goes full Bern and takes all the guns away so they learn how not to be retarded

>Sanders had a better chance of defeating Trump then Hillary does.
Not enough darkies would vote for Sanders. Hillary got more of the shitskin vote than Sanders

PFAAAAAAAHWWWWAHAHAHAHAAH

Cuckservatards

>Cuckservatards

Why are you insulting yourself?

/thread

Democrats voting for Hillary would've voted Dem no matter what. Sanders would've gathered all the young and third party nut jobs. But either the Dems are fucking crazy or Hilldog is too narcissistic to abandon her dream of being president. She just created a huge divide withing the democrats. I thought the Republican party would die after this election but now it looks to be the opposite.

> America is a great country

LOL

Sup Sup Forums

DUDE THE JEWS LMAO

I keep hearing about blood clots and Hitlery, what's the source of it?

>being that stupid

insulting the inevitable leader of the free world is not a good idea my friend

I checked it with noscript and Hillary came up winning, then I enabled scripts and Donald is winning

wtf is happening

Dude moderate people are scared of Trump. They don't see him as a patriotic status quo defender but a mememan with bern tier ideas about ruling a country. Hillary is going to win because trump is the only candidate she could possibly win against

There are three different things you can filter the results with in the upper left corner.

Are you American?

>Sanders had a better chance of defeating Trump then Hillary

You have to win your own party primary first kid

>allowing cable "news" to dictate his point of view

i plead the fifth

If there was no primary and it was just Sanders vs Trump, then there would be an actual chance for the democrats.

Both the republican and democratic parties paved the way for Trump with their nonsensical cannibalism.

Oh shit thanks user

It's a shame most normies will dismiss the email leaks because msm is actively trying to shift blame to the Russians. Not even a burnout, but that whole organization is fucked

a 70 year old's sense of humor
apparently tv has no grandmas

>you have to win your own rigged primary first kid
ftfy

>Hillary couldn't beat Jeb!, Chris Krispy Creme, the Castro Twins, Marco and Theodore, her evil doppleganger from the upside-down world, John McCain's lover, Indian Kenneth the Page, the fat Huckster, the Kockwhore from Wisconsin, a sleepy nigger, Bizarro Superman, and a few others whose own supporters forgot were running

My grandma isn't a criminal

>dismiss the email leaks

Richard Nixon would be so proud

This is probably the most shill post in the history if Sup Forums

According to CNN and Fox News.

The divide between what the media reports and what the people of america actually think is huge.

>Dude moderate people are scared of Trump.

nah, Trump won the republican moderates during the primaries. Moderate people are scared of violent nigs and the anti police rhetoric coming out of the DNC

I think Trump might just win this election. But the next one the democratic party will be much more prepared because they won't have a groomed, highly controversial candidate.

Isn't this technically legal

>>>/reddit/

Go to LetterBox where you belong, pedo

>can't explain how DNC officials discussing using attacks they never used six months ago through emails hurt a 40 year Independent running as a Democrat out of convenience against a former first lady that received over 18,000,000 the last time she ran in a primary

Yeah. For all those people republicans would simply vote along party lines, as they always do. Trump is the only candidate that is actually scaring people away to the same extent as Shillary.

>still only posting tame cp

It's all you've got in your folders isn't it faggot. Pathetic

>I don't like what you posted so you must be X

>Veiled Trump thread in Sup Forums

I can dig it.

Plenty of official sources. Just go google it. The only thing they are lying about is the severity of the condition.