giphy.com/gifs/yI82erEUlWfEk
giphy.com/gifs/yI82erEUlWfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to brown town faggot

how was it?

it's a great place to be, tbh.

not a question

faggot means nothing to me

What brand of adult diapers do you prefer for your middle age years?

Why have you not killed yourself

amazing. i couldnt get hard though. didnt need to jerk off to feel how good it was

how did you get a .jpg file up your butt

because enjoying dick and vagina is the best of both worlds nigga

Where does the sun go at night???

I got an 8 inch the other month. My lord. Wouldnt mind feeling this size ir something bigger.

Did you become bi, before or after to take that into your Burt?

Why, when you felt the burgeoning faggot impulse welling up inside you for the first time, did you not kill yourself?

i bought the dildo on amazon. best decision i ever made

Dont knock it till you try it hitler.

to the daytime

trips don't lie

but its night

cuz i like it. dont knock it till you try it

for you

do you think people can't change their sexuality?

put something in your ass and you may find something new about yourself. no one can truly change what they like and dont like though

why not? people's taste in literally everything can change

exactly. you can be straight even if you like sticking foreign objects in your asshole

i happen to be bi though

Wish I had a dildo I'm stuck using my vegetables. The cucumbers are usually about 9 inches and I can push that entire thing in and a little bit of another one for max fullness. On occasion ill put a tomato in first the fuck myself with the cucumber until it/me bust

i still live with my parents and ive managed to buy five dildos. you havent been trying hard enough. I started small and built my way up

Any tips on reducing pain with insertion? I cannot for the life of me get entry to not hurt like a bitch. I try to stretch out slowly, lots of lube, ect. but nothing seems to work out.

try something smaller. you have to start at the bottom and work your way up. I started with a 6" dildo and now im pounding 9" dildos. patience and commitment is your path to ecstasy

a lot of lube and a lot of persistence

what? I'm saying why can't your taste in people change if everything else can?

also alcohol helps

im not saying it can. youre either interested in butt fucking or youre not. maybe i misunderstood your question? sorry if i did

Try poppers

you're still misunderstanding it, jesus

ffs explain yourself clearly lol. im here to please bb

gayyyy

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

very carefully

do you want to see?

that's a given.

show us ur butthole

do you buy them online or is there a sex shop by you? ive got one but its like 2 inc. i wanna buy some more shit but i feel too awkward to just walk into sex shop idk.

i recorded a video but i dont know how to upload it. help? its on my cell phone and i connected it yo my pc but nothing

typed this out while fapping btw

i but them off amazon. they have the best selection. any size you need they have

that makes me hard bb

way cheaper on amazon, and with prime get it in two days.

>Post a reply
>Search for file
>Upload file
have u ever used a computer before m8

why not a real cock? it feels better?

Cuz there not always a cock around? not like you have sex every time you masturbate.

Can you not get a fwb kind of thing going? I'd rather sex more. But my wife is a prude and im trying chastity right now to make it easier to cum. Also a guide to produce more cum.

ill send the video to your email if youre interetsed. file is too large to post here

giphy.com/gifs/yI82erEUlWfEk

very hot OP, you have kik?

giphy.com/gifs/yI82erEUlWfE
404?

>giphy.com/gifs/yI82erEUlWfEk
jk
im so jealous of your uncut cock. Im cut. Not cutting my kid.

fpbp

How far?

But you know you are a faggot right?

are you not afraid of having to wear diapers then?

Not OP but that would only be if you blow out your anus by shoving something too big too fast, otherwise you can stretch the anus enough to pass a coconut through.

though if you did stretch it that much expect your butthole to look like a windsock

just install some grinder like app you noob.

Don't think I'd have too much of a problem doing that