What does a real man do after he finds out that his wife of 8 years cheated on him with two different men at separate...

What does a real man do after he finds out that his wife of 8 years cheated on him with two different men at separate but several times?

Found out two days ago
Divorce already in progress.
Already kicked her out.

>inb4 livestream suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 post nudes

real men move on calmly - whatever you do dont let the whore see you upset... if she knows she's hurt you then she's won...
never let the bitch control you or let her believe she controls you

the first night I really let her have it.

But i've calmed down since then.

dunno. understand that a lot of people aren't meant to be monogamous. It gets boring after a while. you can work it out and figure out a system that's fair perhaps. Maybe you get passes of your own to cheat if you ever want to. Or you can move on and try to find someone that fits better. The thing I think is the weakness of our generation though is expecting things to be perfect and not taking time to try and fix shit. Ultimately though, the main thing is to take yourself out of the equation and look at the thing objectively-no anger, just be very calm about how you approach this whole thing. What's logical. The world is a pretty dynamic thing and shit just happens and you have to accept that it's not completely in your control. Also right now you're in a very advantageous position and if you don't act you could be vulnerable. Something to consider. But at 8 years, I'd think twice before tossing everything if she's got any redeeming qualities and you still love eachother.

Be calm, steady and ensure you're getting from the divorce on top. Meanwhile figure out the context and background of cheating, as to understand what was behind it.

Take some time for self reflection, focus on your hobbies and pleasures and after 6-9 months, consider the options n of another woman. Don't get into anything serious before that.

Do you have kids?

>Do you have kids?
no

>Divorce already in progress.
>Already kicked her out.

Well, that's about it. Now you try to move on

leave the bitch m8

Worse things have happened. It'll pass like all the other shit in life

How'd you find out, OP?

I just found out my dad died

i would also like to know

I found out through a female friend. then my wife admitted it after I confronted her.

Im sorry user. I hope you had plenty of time with him.

fuck the men she cheated with

damn. sorry you had to find out like that

Did you knock her up?

no
We actually just started trying to make a child

Good thing you got out. She was planning on trapping you because you were the safe option.

Make sure you do all of the divorce shit over email, so you have proof if she lies to you. Also be calm and reasonable, judges like that

Chris Benoit

OP here

keked heartilly

Do you have a small dick? that could explain why she cheated

Than you can (more)easily cut your losses...assuming she didn't get pregnant by one of her 'friends.'

Get better at fucking because you obviously suck at it.
>see
>the post you just wrote

A real man doesn't suicide over it

Warn the dude

Some know, some don't

I know if I was bangin some chick that turned out to be married I'd kick that bitch to the curb.

If she does it once she'll probs do it again

You should have pimped her out and profited from it.

Im 5 inches

she told me I was a better lover than both of them and she regrets doing it.
But she knows she's never getting back together with me, that's why I believe she's telling the truth. Sounds like she really regrets it.

What country are you in? If US get a good lawyer as I gaurantee she will claim domestic violence

>Warn the dude
he knew she was married

US

Dont go after him in that case

Probable cause etc

Would be a damn shame if he got jumped though

I know what you mean, but it's not those men's fault.

It's only her fault.

While I still think those men are piles of shit, they were just trying to get pussy
It was my wife's job to prevent that.

I was engaged once.
Started dating right after I turned 16.
Was engaged for 2 years so 9 years total.
December she left.
Without getting into details I feel like death.
She was the only woman I have ever had sex with and I have rejected countless advances from women in college. I'm no neckbeard mind you.
One bitch tried to rape me as a freshman in my dorm.
Also my hairdresser.
And my suite mate. (He was gay, I didn't know it, and thought he loved me so he wanted me to put it in his but, if you know what I mean)
I don't know what gets me out of bed in the morning, be habit or faith, but you have to put a smile on every day and pretend you are ok.

At 40 years old, divorced twice, and been in numerous sexual relationships...I've found that all females cheat almost as often as men. Human nature. It's really not the end of the world.

killing ur self over her is letting a piece of shit control your decisions which isnt any different then when you were married. bitches dont mean shit

Just accept that she is every woman, and never let another one get to you.

OP here
I'm sorry user.
Why did she leave?
In some ways I feel like im dead too. picturing her fucking other men kills me. I had sex with 2 women before her, but she was a virgin when I met her, and I took that seriously. So to find out she's been with at least 2 other men now is heartbreaking. I had many... my god... many opportunities both while I was in the Army and in college.

The only thing that keeps me going right now is knowing that I can improve myself in these next few months, and find a better woman after I've had some time.

Not the end of the world, ok. But not the woman I want to bear my children.

Not planning on suicide, just wanted to inb4 anyone suggesting it. This is Sup Forums you know.

MGTOW?

You might feel better single, but you should have had kids, atleast one, then she would have thinked twice about cheating

No kids easy leave. Get a young dumb girl or mature woman

i was in your same EXACT shoes 2 years ago

except my wife of 5 years, we were together for 15!

the only regret i have is, i want my 15 years back.

so many times i could have cheated on her, left her for a girl better.

but didn't.

I know how you feel, user.

The time is what I want back most. That and missed opportunities.

Hows life 2 years later?

she was celebrating it. this culture we're living in is applauding cheating and if you ask me, it's fucking disgusting

just don't get bored, and talk about things that make everyone feel the same things, people can change if you think about right, then yall be in a retirement home Florida getting tans together

I think it's time for you to do something you've been wanting to do for awhile. Travel the world, etc. I would do that

>we get through college
>both move back to home city
>buy house
>planning wedding
>she gets fired from job
>I get her job campaigning for a judge (family upper class and locally politically connected)
>judge wins
>run off for senators
>get her a job there
>hopes of getting her a job permanently at the local office. (Senators have people in the state and on the hill)
>she meets a lawyer 7 years older than us
>he blows smoke up her ass
>things get rocky for two weeks between us
>she comes over one night
>it's over user
>she spends the night at his house for 2 weeks
>gets on a plane for D.C. with lawyer
>haven't heard from her since
>talked to her dad
>he is pretty upset with the whole deal
>still haven't gotten my ring back

well 47 in the dating scene. I can't say it sucks for it sucking. I get laid. Last gf was 24.
but the whole "going to the bar scene" bullshit. I did that in my 20's. I don't want to repeat it

but now i am forced to. And before someone says "it's not the only place to meet girls" i am not hanging out at a fucking library or a grocery store or what have you.

I work, go home, go to work, go home. I like home. At 47 im comfy. I have a rocking liquor cabinet. Everything i could want at home, by way of cooking equipment.
But after 2 years, actually started last month. i am just sick of going out to find pussy.
I decided to just travel to 3rd world countries and fuck 3rd worlders for chump change. go on a vacay for a week or two and slay like 20 girls.
Go back home, chill, don't even bother looking for girls
then rinse repeat in 4 to 5 months. ect

i am also leary to live with someone else, and let them get close again> fuck that. So another 7,8, 9 or more years i waste when i find out the new one cheats

it's nice to be able to do whatever i want. But now its not "us" against the world. its' back to me being against the world. And it seems less friendly.

before i would take no shit at any job. I could simply walk and the income my wife was making, we could easily get by

Same with her

So we really had just the normal stresses of daily life
her problem was, she never partied in college, and i was her second BF. her first to fuck her.

She turned 32 was hanging with single girls at work. Their life seemed more "fun" and she decided to cheat.

For 5 months i held on, hoping she would clear the shit from between her ears.

but alas. didn't happen.

oh well. im not happy not sad, just indifferent. I think it sucks in some ways. And it was a relief in others. cause the sex with us sucked bad. I kinda ignored it telling myself i gotta grow up, it's not all about sex

but ya...tha'ts it in a nut shell

Jesus user.

Im sorry.

Thing about those types of relationships is, even if it takes along time, they will eventually fail.

They're both people without morals. The man sleeping with a woman who he knows is married, and the woman who is cheating.
One day, one of them will be unfaithful.

I don't know what MGTOW is, I just know that even the greatest woman with the best of intentions, will eventually cave to the programming built into female DNA that says "This is good. Fuck it up."

It seems like men's only option nowadays is to wait for women to get off the cock carousel around 25. That is, if they want a loyal wife and to have a good family.

lmao, I fucking hate bar culture, the most dumb ass people get together there, same with clubs, all immature bullshit, but if you don't bang it out she might leave, and obviously there isn't anything wrong with getting bored, I was never married and didn't even fuck girls because I knew it wouldn't go anywhere, and for me that was like thinking I was destroying a part of them, but yeah ive been in those shoes

Push through the pain and anger and sadness
Concentrate on getting as Mutch money and possessions back
She will be counting on you to fuck up so she can take everything
Don't fucking drink at all
Pull yourself together focus on close freinds and family go out to bars and clubs and fuck a few sluts over time you will heal and be overall a stronger and better man
>personal experience but my ex only fuckrd one guy her boss te cunt

women are only as faithful as their options.

they need to be rejected more than needed and then all of a sudden they have this "ephiphany, a life change" when really it's nothing more than getting tired of being the tire of a bicycle pump.

so now the ex is riding that cock carousel, and the fucked up thing is. I know she think she's being liberated, and free. Like a modern woman. In other words, believing the bullshit she's programmed by the MSM.

she's asian, and if you know anything about asians. They are MORE suseptible to that MSM programming than most women.

KICK THE BITCH OUT , SLUT, HOE OUT!!..OR FOREVER BE A FAGGOT, FAGGOT!

You seem very susceptible to Sup Forums programming

>Asian
>More likely to cheat

No user, its asian americans who do that. Asian women from asia are loyal as all fuck

This is the time to kill yourself OP

Plz.
No.
I don't want to gaze into your crystal ball gypsy.
I don't want to know my future.

she was asian from asia not american asian.
and whats wrong with pol

i think pol is great. how can you not learn a thing or two from so many minds, all sharing 24/7 ideas and thoughts.

Acid splash men

kill them....kill the fuck outta them

Damn OP my girlfriend fucked a guy and i kicked her out. But like its not just as easy as kicking them out yanno? like when you love someone that shits really fucking hard to deal with. Especially when fucking is brought into the equation. idk why but fucking makes it worse than anything else yanno. like just thinking about it will bring a guy to his fucking knees in that situation. I feel you OP, ive never married but i understand that kind of bummer. Whenever i find my self in my lowest places i like to listen to the TED radio hour by NPR by a campfire in the woods, the episode "simply happy" is something i think every human being should take time to listen to.

But hey. Theres nothing any of us can really say that will make you feel better though yanno? itll be bad for a little bit but then youll be alright.

Fuck her sister

Guessing she was chinese, possible korean then. Japs, flips, thai, all loyal to the death

Ive been with mine (japanese) and she would die before she fucks someone else. Shes a terrible liar too, so id know

Asian girls cheat too champ

He goes on a slut fucking rampage

THIS ONES FOR YOU OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU

Yea I know
Even after everything, I still feel love for her. I hate her, but love her at the same time. All those mixed emotions on top of visions of her coming on some other guys cock.

Not the best feeling in the world.

Close your heart, it's a good time to do that now, I know you must feel horrible use that to achieve something great and show off with it.

Sound advice. Best way to get back at her is to be ok, the find happiness with someone else. That'll chew the bitch right up

my ex indonesian. and she was also a terrible liar.

she came from a good family too.

But she never really liked her culture, like i would talk about retiring in her country. Cause we would live like kings
she always gave me the impression that her country was nice to visit but never wanted to go back to live.

oh well. She can go where ever the fuck she wants now.

The thing is, i really built my life around her. And to have that ripped away so late in life. Sorta sucks. The only blessing was, we had no kids.

i have a new game plan now, so that's good.

Basic truth isn't programming.
You can destroy it and it will come back from nothing.
Sup Forums is truth.
Cut away everything that you have been taught and look at things for what they are.

Destroy the programming.

visions... lol... oh I know bro, trus me.... you cant fucking tell anyone what you saw, no way to do it, and its like its happening, what you saw, and sometimes you half know, but then realize your an idiot, but then theres evidence, and then think your going crazy, and start seeing those faces but your not sure whos face you see, fuck em

great song

that's normal. i don't think of her fucking anyone.

but what i did do is this

I found out the guy she was cheating on me with, it was somone i knew
i found out he loved to eat pussy
meanwhile, for 5 months im fucking her too, cumming in her.
So i email him and go "heard you like to eat pussy" "well the last 5 months i been fucking EX too, and cumming in her...how do i taste?"

he never wrong back, and they broke up.

HA. guess i got the last laugh.

>no
>We actually just started trying to make a child

You lucky fucker

I look right through you
I see your booboo

Fuck her sister and as many of her friends as you can. Like a boss.

bro, all that matters is finding where its @ then seeing it too late, but that's all that matters anyway, playing around :) I love eating pussy. Perky tits are great.

lmao

u play video games

HGI3T-CHI2D-7GDWM

there you go man

>This

If she thinks she can get a better deal elsewhere or you're not doing it for her, she'll dump you in a heartbeat no matter what sacrifices you've made for her.

Never enter into a relationship unless you have the upper hand and can keep it. And even then make damn sure she doesn't think she can get out of it and get better, because once that notion takes hold, you're done.

Have you tried black cock yet?

its really just about being the only man and women on the planet, or in our case stranded on an island, I bet if you and a women were stranded for years you would see who you really both were, but some people you forget.... and some you don't

What fine bait you left here.
I'm nine inches and hear similar things
>protip bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks
>protip2 fucks other men because you're not enough sir. Quite simple. SorryNotSorry

This man speaks only words of much sage.
>such wise
>>must disciple

Instead of the bar, try online dating sites.

Havnt stolen.
>just checking if OPs computer exploded after using.

Yes Asian women are loyal as fuck, if they are Korean or Japanese, the rest are like the rest

Leave the bitch and let her rot. Also what kinda real man is married 8 years without at least 3 children.

This is good advice.
Do it 4 Sup Forums
do it 4 chins
do it 4 you user
>do it for the 2x XP Boost applied to all further sexual conquests (when rolled against 7+/10s).

guh......no lol

thanks for suggestion though

Either this or kill her

for real, you need to cum inside that hoe, only natural, but tell her you will slit her fucking throat and urn her alive in acid if she tells your children she ever cheated, soon yall realize yall have more fun teaching your children values then sex, as amazing as sex is

Find and take advantage of social groups?
Start a creatives industry short/night course. Could be better than bar or dating site

Allahuakbar.
A fine jihad on your goat too my good sir.

Assuming you're not just baiting/lying for some weird reason; that sucks, OP. I feel for you; I really do.
Honestly the only things I would have really wanted to do are the things that it seems like you've already done: I'd want her to be away from me or me away from her and I'd be engaging the services of a good lawyer. Even though she's in the wrong, I guaran-fucking-tee that she'll try to bleed you for whatever she can anyway. If she wins, you are undeniably fucked; so you might as well fight tooth and nail at this stage.

you fap to the thought of it.
be cuck, be free, be at peace forever my son
it is the greatest path a man could take
truly ubermench

Too late. OP needs to hire someone I think.
>methinks find a guy to arrange for to her to avoid an accident

>and eat a fucking knife instead

" General Hasegawa asked me to help him end his life. A samurai cannot stand the shame of defeat. I was honored to cut off his head. "

>my son
you failed at being a cuck yourself, cuck