Wat would you do to muh trap gf?

Wat would you do to muh trap gf?

you?

trap?

Show dick

Beat the shit outta him

You mean your boyfriend ?

You mean your gay lover?
You're a homosexual with a fetish for men who crossdress. Just be honest with yourself.

No my gf
Yup
You'd have to get through me first user, and I like to fight
Whichever words you prefer user

This

Refer him to counseling

No such thing as chicks with dicks
Only dudes with titties

Who cares though? Let him live how he wants, not hurting anyone.

No such thing as dudes with tits, only chicks with dicks

Thats a really stupid argument user

> has a dick
> must be a man

Kill yourself dumbass, it takes a lot more than a dick to make someone a man

I agree

She's hot

Yup
Thanx friend

you mean your trap bf?

Are people really this retarded?

What, you think having a dick makes you a man? If thats what you think, you'll never be one

how deep can she suck that dick?

She doesn't have any problem taking my 8 inches. She doesn't have much of a gag reflex

Se need à proof

*we need a proof

>Only men have penises
>Kys if you can't accept there are only 2 genders

this
also post a picture with her tounge out

Biological males have dicks. If you don't understand theres a difference between a male and a man, then you should kill yourself so we'll be rid of one more loser like you

Only have one vid and the quality is shit. Don't have it with me atm anyway

Closest I have rn friend

That is a trap, went by Miaku Godfrey, or SwedishTrap, and those are some OLD ass pictures. Oh, and OP is most definitely a fag.

Yup, but not all these are old friend

Men will aways be male. What you mean so say is that there's a difference between men and boys. If you want to be autistic that's fine, boys will be boys.

of course they are, that's why the Q of LGBTQ stands for, also, see this

yeah, the difference is that insect and animals can be male, but only human male are men.

No, what I mean "so" say is exactly what I said. Being an adult male doesn't make you a man. But I'm sure a Sup Forumstard doesn't know the fucking difference anyway
Sure dude, keep telling yourself you're a man just because you have a dick. I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself

yeah I like the reverse denial you're using. you know I don't even know why you think I'm proud to be a man. I never did anything to achieve that since I was born male. You however seem to be very proud of your ""heterosexuuality"" because you don't need to lie to yourself and the rest of the world is in denial

So post more dude

I never said the world is in denial, dumbass. And I never said I considered myself a man. There are cultural and social factors that dictate what makes someone a man. If you call a trap or an effeminate gay guy a man, then you're a fucking idiot. If you don't understand that, then nothing I say is going to make a difference

Newfags from tumblr confirmed.

Have another friend

Cut its dick off and make it eat it

>bf

Fixed that for you.

90% of the people of the world would call a trap a man, and if they aren't in denial they are at least "idiots" for not seeing how much of a woman they are so... you pretty much implyed it
says the LGBTQ activist

Beat the shit out of him & you faggot

See
I dunno why you fucks think I wouldn't knife or shoot you if you attempted to harm my girl. I know its b and I expect these type answers. But I'd straight up give my life for her

I'd gladly & easily take both of your lives. Most likely I'm bigger & stronger than you & an ex marine. I claim ptsd & I get to purge 2 homos from the earth & sit in a hospital for 6months.
>give my life for her
Nigga that's a man & you're a faggot

> most likely I'm bigger and stronger
Nice assumption there dipshit
> Ex marine
Congrats, you want a fucking cookie or a gold star that says you're special?

I'm so hurt and terrified by your words user

>I'm stronger than you & an ex marine

Sir, please, calm down, you're retarded.

Bf you pathetic faggot, get it right

No worries friend, just some random internet tough guy
Whichever words you prefer user, idgaf

now im getting rly hard, i want to cum on her cute face and ass

Glad you like her friend. Have one moar and I gotta run. Later Anons