Why is Nintendo so dope?

Why is Nintendo so dope?

by making games that look dated 10 years ago?

>that crazy bitch who planted all the flowers

when a leapfrog tablet has more apps, features, and games than the switch at launch

This peasant plays console games for graphics loololololololololol

there's a difference between "dated" graphics and "classic" and/or "cartoon" style

implying i would touch a fucking console

no. no there isnt

haha, i'm blocking your controller signal!

nintendo still cant do basic online support that sony and microsoft have been doing since 2006

Are you a marketer?
Even SS got a 93 on Metacritic and that game is pretty bad.
Zelda is the most overhyped shit on the planet next to Grand Theft Auto

all 3d zeldas are shit

Wake me when there is a new Link to the Past

do i need the new console? how do i play dope zelda?!

delicious tears

>no. no there isnt

If you honestly think this, then you have no sense of taste whatever when it comes to art. You must be bland as fuck.

Nintendo is the best example we have that PC gaming is over compensation for fat fucks with small penises everywhere.

>Muh 500 dollars graphic cards to run Super Meat Boy.
>Muh 120 GBs of memory for windows 10.
>Muh 1tb SSD for Facebook posts and likes.
>muh 1.21 Jigawatts power supply to run my 30 watt processor.

kek.

Nintendo will be finally joining SEGA after this console fails too

You mad bro?

W R O N G

Why did you add spaces? Is that to make your statement seem more impactful? Can't tell if narcissism or self-hatred.

((( S T I L L W R O N G )))

Fuck off Arin Hanson

Because they actually innovate
Everybody is always yelling they want something new and innovative and then buy and PS or xbox, and then have a go at Nintendo for actually doing something different.
Nintendo doesn't give a fuck and just does its thing

You can play it on Wii U

Well if I'm wrong why wouldn't you do the normal, sane person thing and explain yourself instead of hiding behind this wall of irony like a coward?

that console is shit

this

because the wii u totally did well with it started with barely gamepad support and third parties and now wii u ending with zelda breath of the wild and that game doesnt even use the gamepad and the dead console has been in game droughts forever

making the same game over and over. making the game in a sandbox environment 16 years after the format became standard

So he will need to buy a system he doesn't have.

Wait you can't play BOTW with the Wii U gamepad??

>innovate
>recreating things other people have already made
>still no PC ports

you can but no touch screen gamepad controls like using the item menu or anything.

I don't really see the difference from this game and from say, Skyrim.

Granted its more colorful and more vertically orientated but there still isn't much incentive to explore. The combat is emphasized more than in previous titles, yet isn't any more interesting/satisfying. Stamina system straight up sucks.

ohh okay, that kind of sucks but i'm glad you can use the gamepad at least

>>being over the age of 10
>>playing nintendo

fucking manchildren.

so.... is pc gaming dead now?

you're trying to hard

I don't play games at all. I think games are for kids in general, but every now and then it's fun to sit down and play something visually interesting with fun game play. Casual gaming shouldn't be looked down upon because being a gamer isn't a form of expression like being a musician or artist.

Because the fag ass developers are too stupid to design a game that doesn't use the standard controllers
And how many fags are jacking to their one millionth edition of cod but now in the future Ohh wow innovation

So how's that free switch you got for posting this?

>trying is lame

Low grade point average? Got it.

Wouldn't it make more sense that I would have purchased one and played the game in order to even have an opinion on it you fat retarded man?

>cod
yes because everyone who doesn't like nintendo must be just FPS/COD players. Thanks.

Ikr dude I've been addicted to this since the leaks and haven't even explored a quarter of the map.
Its so beautiful, I never get bored walking through this world unlike skyrim or horizon zero made me.

I used to like nintendo, but it's gotten too predictable with what type of games they're going to release during a new console launch