So I woke up this morning to find a note my mom left for me, I thought it was gonna be the usual...

So I woke up this morning to find a note my mom left for me, I thought it was gonna be the usual, "it's freezing cold at 3am" (she works night shifts)
But instead it's pic related, she has had things like this happen before, once with a nasty car crash, a plane crash and a stabbing, all of which happened days later but they only happen every few years, someone screenshot this so that if it happens, there's proof she predicted this

you used a fucking kindle?

ill look on the news a few days from now OP.

Sadly it's all I have, but yeah thanks for keeping an eye out

so a landslide crushes a train, may 8th or 9th?

cringed sorry ur mom is like that, my mom is loopy bipolar and did the same stuff when i was younger and fucked my head

The thing about predictions of mundane shit is that mundane shit happens all the time. So now if you hear about a landslide or a train wreck anywhere you're gonna piece it together like it's what she predicted. It's confirmation bias.

It's kinda related to how someone can bring up a song you don't remember hearing in years, and then all the sudden you hear it on the radio that week or something. It's just coincidence, they do happen all the time.

According to what she wrote, yes roughly then, all her previous, I guess you could call them, "visions" happened around 5 days before the event

I predict that a shooting will happen at some point today in America

This. screencap for evidence in case it happens. I'll go coming news sites to confirm.

inb4 she goes to train tracks of active train near a snowy mountain and rigs the shit for a landslide just to feel special

>I will die from being shot
>shoot self in head

Did she predict that OP is a faggot of unimaginable stature

My mom hasn't been diagnosed with any mental illness, she's a pretty normal person all things considered, it's just this one thing

My friend's mom used to "predict" storms when we were kids and my friend constantly told me about how it was true because it always happened after she said it. Took a couple months of prying to get him to admit that sometimes it would happen a month later.

He thinks I'm an asshole now because I would constantly naysay all of his mystical bullshit.

Nope but she did predict that you would be an asshole

im not an asshole just pointing out the fact that you are a colossal faggot and you like to put small animals up your asshole while wanking off with one of them grab aid things obese people use to pick up stuff

Predict storms
>..mmmm it's very dark and windy outside the sky is a black grey color I predict it will rain or a storm in the next 24 hours

>I predict there will be a storm in a couple of months, possibly

Basically. The worst part is that you can actually lose friends trying to tell them how stupid that is.

>well how do you know it WASN'T her

>you can't prove me wrong!

>muh bleefs

I take it that insult comes from personal experience, there's no way anyone could come up with that on the spot

i also predict I need may need a shit anytime soon as I'm baking a food baby

I had a vivid dream that there would be a fagot on Sup Forums at some point today that likes to insert animals in his ass
I also predict that at some point this thread will no longer be

I predict that trump will be shot by a beaner on June the 21st at 11.45 Washington time
He will suvive the assassination attempt as I predicted it and he saw it as he visits Sup Forumseveryday and smokes green crack

Maybe instead of pretending you mom is some sort of deity who can see the future you should take her to a doctor for the severe chest pains?

>My mom hasn't been diagnosed with any mental illness

this is the problem m8

your mom is a damaged person/nut who is inhibiting your growth you'll find out when your older

I use a kindle as well OP. Have a nice day

kek