Ask a bored femanon anything

Ask a bored femanon anything.

Pic unrelated.
Well my mother had a close encounter with Richard so theres something sorta interesting

Rolling for Night Stalker story.

And tits.

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules

Show feets

No, footfag... Tits first then you can ask requests. Goddamn is it summer already?

This

Sorry i dont post tits bruh.

But i got to admit the story isnt that huge.

Apparently my mothers old boss was friends with Richard and he would come by her work to visit him and she would see him on occasion. She said he would stare at her a lot so she tried her best to avoid him.
One day she was walking home from work and he pulled up beside her on the street and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said no and he just simply took off. Didnt try to force her or say anything bad..just said okay and left. It was like a couple weeks after that i believe when he was taken into custody.
Its a bit eerie to think of what could have happened

Get the fuck out.

tits or gtfo
sage

Nah im good

Did she touch him on the wee?

Gaia Sophia.

"She" doesn't post tits because "she" is really a manatee

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise?

Would have made one hell of a story.
Sadly she did not.

Learn the rules of the internet or don't claim you're female just for your attention depravity

Nah i just find nothing amusing in exposing my naked body online to strangers.
Sorry i dont have any underline issues that would make me believe that showing my nude body to random people online would be rewarding in some way

he did not own a car fag

>implying you need to own one to drive one

Nigga you never heard of stolen cars or borrowing one?

What would you do if somehow you got knocked up?

Abortion. If i couldnt do that then probably fall down some stairs or take a shit ton of drugs to make sure that spawn wouldnt survive.
I hate kids

I like your style

Well thanks i guess.

Glad to see someone can agree with me.

would you pee on a guy if he were into it?

also are you hot?

sorry might as well be frank.

(Tits+Timestamp)/GTFO

>hell no. Im not into dudes who have those kinda issues.

Also if i say yes im either conceited or a liar so what can i really say?
Of course i consider myself hot

oh, it's all good. I don't consider myself having issues just kinky.

no worries, wasn't trying to trap you was just wondering.

thanks

Sure, sea-cow

OH MANATEE OF THE SEA, WE PRAISE THEE. ALL HAIL LORD MANATEE

post pics of your hot mom...the ones that turned richard on

Praise Manatee! May the propellers graze gently upon your back.

You know how your tits and hips/waist/ass fill out during pregnancy?
If you did get preggers out of the blue would you let it go on for awhile (5 or so months) to get the perks of breast growth and maybe a better hip to waist ratio before taking that tumble down the stairs?

Seems like a free ticket to a better figure

How long have you been a manatee? Do you enjoy it? What's the hardest part of being an aquatic mammal?

arrogant (hah!) bitch tells boring story

bleh!

you made me click, you may now grasp your dick and jack off to your victory

Any femanon who doesn't post tits is either a faggot neckbeard in their mom's basement or a manatee. Fact.

I wish i had a picture of her on hand.
She was actually quite pretty when she was young. Granted she looks like ass now.

I have C cup boobs and i have a very good figure already. Dont need a spawn to help with that

Samefagging this hard

Nah not really

Manatees don't have c cup titties. Their nipples are in their armpits. Silly sea-doggo

Lol what are you like 12?

C-cup my asshole. Go to sleep, Howard...

Well my names not howard so...

Goddamn, I'm not 12, fag. I simply know the anatomy of the manatee.

Jim? I'm usually pretty good about these kinds of things.

Nope

Your story is fake and gay, and frankly, too long to read. Also, tits or gtfo. Wtf are you new?

ayy lmao

Well, something quite masculine, I'm sure. Now go to sleep. You have school in the morning.

Not fake.

Hardly a paragraph but i guess to retards its long.

Also far from it...been here for years. Just dont give a fuck

is basebool good

>bored
And what exactly do you have to offer that we care about, that you expect entertainment for?
If you're not posting your body, then no one gives a fuck about your gender. So, why should we care?
Or do you just expect to be entertained simply for claiming to be female, or just that you exist at all? Sounds conceited, to me.

Wtf is all the manatee shit?

Pretty feminine to match my gender.
Also im 27. School is way past me.

fuck off cunt

Kys, neckbeard. Also, tell your mom to stop taking change off my dresser. I use it for the bus.

Bullshit kid. You're some cracker highschooler living in his momma's basement.

You seriously have nothing to offer anyone. Please leave Sup Forums forever. Go put this shit on your fucking FB, cunt

No just laying in bed with my bf while youtube videos endlessly stream

Then go bug HIM for attention. You're expecting something for nothing. That's not how this transaction works. If you want entertainment, just fucking lurk a thread that entertains you. Otherwise, you'd better have some reason we should give a shit. So far? No reason. Unless you'd care to offer a reason, kindly fuck off.

Bullshit. You probably do have a bf, but you definitely have a dick. Kys faggot. Post balls.

Manatees don't have boyfriends. Manatees have group sex orgies like everyone else in Florida. Also, manatees don't use youtube. They can barely operate a computer.

This is true.

And just like that, the majestic manatee returns to the sea...

>hurr durr, I'm a girl.
>i'm bored
>shiggy diggy

10 year old who just discovered this site last month but only skims the "rules" sections made up by people ages ago.

Is it safe to say this is the most pathetic attempt to tell a creepy story ever? Boring and pointless.

Fag of the same

First 2, yes.

Wrong. I'm simply a disciple of the Heavenly Order of Manatee. Manatee is love. Manatee is God. Manatee created the everglades and the earth. Manatee made man in the humble sea-cow's image. All praise manatee.